realsexdoll.com

Alexis (not from Texas)

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Doll Dreamer

Alexis (not from Texas)

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Hi TDF! Long time doll admirer here to hopefully contribute to furthering doll enjoyment on TDF. In the less than two weeks since joining, I already feel at home, reading informative threads and enjoying (ahem, often ogling) the exquisite photos many of you are kind enough to share with the forum.

I do have a doll named Alexis. She is my first doll who arrived on a late Autumn day in December 2015. Her namesake is derived from a computer avatar I named in early 2009 in a computer game called Second Life.

Although not as industrious as the many fine photographers here, I hope to begin Alexis' photo gallery in the coming days. So stay tuned.

A little about Alexis. She was purchased through Real Love Sex Dolls, after an arduous multi-year process to find "the perfect doll" for me, in size, proportions, and appearance. I finally settled on a WM 156D body with the following heads:
  • Head No. 20 aka Tina (Jinshan no. 20), a female head by WM Doll. The head is made of TPE.
  • Model No. 39 (Jinshan no. 39), a female head by WM Doll. The head features closed eyes and is made of TPE.
I view Alexis as a companion, someone I hold on dark, cold nights, and often the first sight I see when waking up in the morning. Although made of TPE, Alexis stays in tip top shape with exercises, aerobics, and yoga. (She can also be a sleepy head.)

A little about myself. My hobbies/interests are all over the place, from computers, computer gaming, screen archery (taking photos of computer game scenes), technology, reading, music, photography, cooking, and getting outside as much as possible to bike, run, travel, etc.

Pros: I like to be an encourager and use my words to help others. I'm a doll admirer. And I consider myself to be a people person, as long as mutual respect and tact are kept in mind.

Cons: [Original] Having worked in Cyber Security, I may some times come across as guarded or private, so please do not take it personally.
[Edit] Since I am often called upon to write about technology and Cyber Security, I realize the importance of individual online privacy for myself and for others. So please do not take it personally if I refrain from answering certain questions I view as personal information usually reserved for people I meet in real life. :D

Influences: Many people in the greater doll community have helped me over the years directly and indirectly develop my idea about the meaning of having dolls as a part of my life. Some who immediately come to mind: Arthur1960, Everhard, Danny Choo, Davecat, Deeslover, Fabrice Delage, Mandos, Mishka1965, Mizuwali, Panther688, Psion Satori, SAQITAN and many, many more. (If I listed them all, we'd be here till Halloween! Kidding.)

I look forward continuing to get to know you all and your lovely dolls over the years ahead!
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: Alexis (not from Texas)

Post by Studio »

Glad you and Alexis are enjoying TDF! The doll world definitely understands the importance of privacy

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Thanks for the welcome, Studio. Yes, we're enjoying TDF. I almost feel like the country girl in the Free Guy movie when she says, "Wow, life in the big city. Ain't nothing like it." That's how it feels arriving at TDF.
-- My Gal --

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Here is my spunky Alexis (24 years old) with her (sort of) new look, sporting a frosted Bob cut hair that's easy to maintain, fixed eye lashes, and a little makeup (powder based).
Hoping to do some more photos over the weekend, but I need to do some shopping for her. ...I think I heard a "Yay" from the other room. Happy doll, happy life, right?
Alexis-13.05.2022.png
Alexis-13.05.2022.png (1.21 MiB) Viewed 359 times
-- My Gal --

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Doll Dreamer wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:27 pm Happy doll, happy life, right?
Definitely! Her hair and makeup look very nice.

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

You're very kind, Studio. Thanks!
-- My Gal --

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

Welcome to TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

BestWishes!
TDM