zelex.com.cn

Carmen 170 G45 Bella

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Carmen 170 G45 Bella

Post by TChris »

I wasn't going to bother, But I've made a thread for my 170 g45. I'll call it Bella to differentiate and that was the name of my excellent vendor. I will periodically post pictures here, but I'm not big on posing because too much crap happens specifically when posing for pictures it seems. Also, I don't like posting too many of the "same" picture (although I do display the "unused" doll in a specific place so quite a few will be the same vantage/frame just a different outfit basically).

Basically, I ordered all the desirable (mostly standard) features. Evo skeleton, articulated fingers, standing feet. I got a soft head with implanted eyebrow/lashes and a hard head with implanted hair just for display. While I don't ever use the implanted hair in bed (not worth tangling (shedding) hair every time it touches the upholstery, not to mention a hard head isn't very pleasing to touch/kiss anyways), the overall price of the doll and the option was too good to not try it out. I felt like I was actually getting a nicer doll for myself, and implant hair seemed like the icing on the cake. This was after my bad SP experience, my first move into Silicone. I thought there would be a large difference in fidelity between the hard and soft, but surprisingly there isn't. However, this is a distinctive difference between the two when you look at them, and I feel that it shows up in photos too. I bought it from Bella at sexdollsupermarket for an excellent price and received it on 1/17/22 after about 2 weeks of production.

This was soon after my crap experience with a MUCH more (~800USD initially) expensive SP which has inferior paint application and a less realistic TPE style body mold (silicone doll). I won't go into detail here about the original doll, but I've aired it a few times. I've said it once and I'll say it again; after spending almost 3000usd with SP (actually 3300 because I bought an extra head for the replacement body, which came with a fucked up eye and seemingly lightly applied makeup (no sealer too??), and the replacement body came with defects after 6 months of BS, mentioned in the video) I never received a quality product from SP; definitely not worth the price they charge..

Now, we are consumers first, not test dummies (often we are unwittingly), or fanbois..I value transparency, and I can't stand fake people or acting fake about stuff. My original 170 did have an issue which caused it to be replaced and developed some further issues. The replacement has been fine.
I've detailed this in the video, as well as some other thoughts about the doll.. and something to say about vendor "warranty" experiences with both my SP and Zelex which I experienced with two other users (via PMS while we both had issues with our SP and Zelex at the same time) and had a different result..It's a bit long, but there are some useful insights in here, especially about vendor experience.

Discalimer - this is my own experience with my issue, with my vendor/zelex. I am not suggesting your experience will be/should be the same as everyone has a different situation. At it core I was sent a weight reduced doll, which I did not ask for and it came with a defect (a more serious version of the same defect that came on my weight reduced SP, which I didn't ask for either). The defect was the reason it was replaced (not because it was simply weight reduced). The other issues came after the initial decision.
My end point is that Zelex stands behind their product, and delivers promptly, contrary to my experience with another mfg.
Yes, I would buy again and am satisfied with my product.

Excuse the quality, I had to compress it to upload to free Vimeo.
PASSWORD: doll

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Carmen 170 G45 Bella

Post by Billiam »

Man she pretty!

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Billiam wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:04 am Man she pretty!
Thanks, I've got a video coming detailing experience with Zelex and the original 170.. I should have saved the spot lol (i'll add it to the initial post)

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Exactly the same Zelex doll i want , the 170 c with G45 the best face because i just love Slavic women , to me slavic are most beautiful in the world.
I just wish the breasts were smaller like small b cup instead of c but these c cups are really pretty and i guess the gel breasts relax nicely when the doll leaning back or laying on her back.
Congratulations TChris I'm envious your doll is very beautiful.
I hear the skin is nice and smooth to the touch.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

The cracks under her arms were supposed to be inspected before shipping out from factory?
Just very curious about it. but at least Zelex is a responsible mfg.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

You named her after Bella? That's sweet of you. Did she help you with the replacement or was that directly through Zelex?

Good looking doll. I'm glad you upgraded to a Zelex. I've been buying other brands lately to broaden my doll knowledge (one of everything would be nice!) But Zelex is the only brand I would buy a 3rd or 4th new doll from.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

SkyWalker206 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:16 am The cracks under her arms were supposed to be inspected before shipping out from factory?
Just very curious about it. but at least Zelex is a responsible mfg.
If they had raisd them or put them into a "T" and inspected it should have been apparent. Some kind of defect with the volume of silicone in that area being insufficient, as when the arms are out there is a sizable gap.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

ZombieWinter wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:47 am You named her after Bella? That's sweet of you. Did she help you with the replacement or was that directly through Zelex?

Good looking doll. I'm glad you upgraded to a Zelex. I've been buying other brands lately to broaden my doll knowledge (one of everything would be nice!) But Zelex is the only brand I would buy a 3rd or 4th new doll from.
Well, I named the 169 after Evan Zhang (and that's a dude lol).. I'm not really one for naming my dolls, but there are too many "Carmens" for sure lol. When I noticed the issue (day2) I immediately emailed both the Zelex email and my vendor Bella on the same message, and I also PM'd the rep here on the forum to let them know I had sent a message. This way no one can say they didn't get something or have different people making different decisions or suggestions. In the end I want the MFG solution, not the vendor solution. Sometimes I see people post about an issue and I'm not even sure they contacted their vendor or the MFG.

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

TChris wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:30 am
ZombieWinter wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:47 am You named her after Bella? That's sweet of you. Did she help you with the replacement or was that directly through Zelex?

Well, I named the 169 after Evan Zhang (and that's a dude lol).. I'm not really one for naming my dolls, but there are too many "Carmens" for sure lol. When I noticed the issue (day2) I immediately emailed both the Zelex email and my vendor Bella on the same message, and I also PM'd the rep here on the forum to let them know I had sent a message. This way no one can say they didn't get something or have different people making different decisions or suggestions. In the end I want the MFG solution, not the vendor solution. Sometimes I see people post about an issue and I'm not even sure they contacted their vendor or the MFG.
Contacting the manufacturer and the vendor is a good idea when needing a resolution. I did the same thing when my order was incorrect, but unfortunately I had to go public with the issue to get what I wanted.

I was a little miffed with Bella at SDSM at 1st, her offering an initial resolution not to my liking, but after the dust settled (and Zelex got involved) I was happy. Bella apologized and kept in contact with me.

I might be done buying new dolls for awhile and have no urgent need for Bella, but I hope she starts selling dolls again soon - other TDF members could benefit from an honest vendor that sells dolls at crazy low prices.

And the fact that Bella didn't try to charge me shipping on a replacement head was nice. From your video it looks like she didn't try to charge you shipping either (unlike some vendors).

On another note, good video. Your narrative is great (you got a natural radio voice).
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

New shit!
Attachments
1650608604570.jpg
1650608604570.jpg (3.6 MiB) Viewed 11947 times
1650609009217.jpg
1650609009217.jpg (5.04 MiB) Viewed 11947 times
20220422_011756.jpg
20220422_011756.jpg (3.06 MiB) Viewed 11947 times
20220422_012629.jpg
20220422_012629.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 11947 times

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Oh hell yeah!

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

ZombieWinter wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:11 am
TChris wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:30 am

Contacting the manufacturer and the vendor is a good idea when needing a resolution. I did the same thing when my order was incorrect, but unfortunately I had to go public with the issue to get what I wanted.

I was a little miffed with Bella at SDSM at 1st, her offering an initial resolution not to my liking, but after the dust settled (and Zelex got involved) I was happy. Bella apologized and kept in contact with me.

I might be done buying new dolls for awhile and have no urgent need for Bella, but I hope she starts selling dolls again soon - other TDF members could benefit from an honest vendor that sells dolls at crazy low prices.

And the fact that Bella didn't try to charge me shipping on a replacement head was nice. From your video it looks like she didn't try to charge you shipping either (unlike some vendors).

On another note, good video. Your narrative is great (you got a natural radio voice).
Well, there seems to be reluctance to talk about problems with your doll publicly. Yet whenever I make a post about an issue or a video like this, I get PM's from people sharing their experiences with defects or poor manufacturing (any brands, not just Z), who hadn't previously shared it anywhere else. Sometimes they chime in on the threads themselves. But then others use the lack of negative feedback as confirmation bias (and often a basis for victim blaming - "you broke it because no one else had problems with their doll" 🤦).

Baz_xx

Post by Baz_xx »

more please

PuppetButNoMuppet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PuppetButNoMuppet »

I want to ask a question. I was also looking at the same Silicone doll from Zelex. When I look at the pictures it seems she has a lifelike skin texture, with little spots:
Car1.png
Car1.png (206.53 KiB) Viewed 11735 times
Car2.png
Car2.png (807.32 KiB) Viewed 11735 times
According to two vendors that is the realistic skin painting. But on the pictures shown in this thread, the skin looks smooth. So did you order the doll without realistic skin texture, or not visible on your doll Bella's pictures, or is the 'skin texture' on the vendor's pages a photographic effect (or even Photoshop)?

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

PuppetButNoMuppet wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:02 am I want to ask a question. I was also looking at the same Silicone doll from Zelex. When I look at the pictures it seems she has a lifelike skin texture, with little spots:
Car1.png
Car2.png
According to two vendors that is the realistic skin painting. But on the pictures shown in this thread, the skin looks smooth. So did you order the doll without realistic skin texture, or not visible on your doll Bella's pictures, or is the 'skin texture' on the vendor's pages a photographic effect (or even Photoshop)?
I asked the same question when I got my proofs. I'm leaning towards those pictures have a filter on them/post processing to illustrate the detail, as I've never seen a "real" picture that looks like that (the zoomed picture seems most accurate to what I' have and have seen here). The dolls does have detail like the pictures, however it's hard to see on camera so I think they post process to illustrate it better.

INFORMATIONS