Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDoll VIP

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: RealDoll VIP

Post by Brick »

selobl wrote:Here's an on topic update:

I have an account on the new site but can't get past the paywall. I don't want to pay to access the new site. Other members on the new site are sending connection requests to my account on the new site (which I can't access). My email inbox is getting cluttered with the notifications.

:shakefist: :shakefist: :shakefist:

Who can assist with this issue?
All I can say is, send an email or call Sam at Abyss. My understanding is that as your old VIP membership ends, you have to buy a new plan to access the site...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

But when are they going to switch out the poor over worked hamster? Although with nothing there I have no idea how the poor guy moves so slowly? :(
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

0osik wrote:But when are they going to switch out the poor over worked hamster? Although with nothing there I have no idea how the poor guy moves so slowly? :(

Gotta agree with you my friend. I am going to blame Wordpress, which is the underlying format of the site.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Pilgrim
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pilgrim »

For help eliminating the annoying invitations, you might try contacting Abyss new Web Asset Manager, Jared Kavalle at jared@realdoll.com. Good luck!

JResko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JResko »

Pilgrim wrote:For help eliminating the annoying invitations, you might try contacting Abyss new Web Asset Manager, Jared Kavalle at jared@realdoll.com. Good luck!
0osik, you may want to reach out to Jared too as I had a question on my expiring VIP access. They’re supposed to grant one month for the monthly peeps. I also mentioned that my membership renewed the day before the site shut down so I basically paid for several weeks of no access. Jared confirmed that my access is valid until the last week of March. It may be worth asking so you can get a better look at it before everyone needs to start renewing their memberships.

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by selobl »

Pilgrim wrote:For help eliminating the annoying invitations, you might try contacting Abyss new Web Asset Manager, Jared Kavalle at jared@realdoll.com. Good luck!
Thanks Pilgrim!

:D :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

JResko wrote:
0osik, you may want to reach out to Jared too as I had a question on my expiring VIP access. They’re supposed to grant one month for the monthly peeps. I also mentioned that my membership renewed the day before the site shut down so I basically paid for several weeks of no access. Jared confirmed that my access is valid until the last week of March. It may be worth asking so you can get a better look at it before everyone needs to start renewing their memberships.

Indeed, Jared has been excellent. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. :thumbs_up:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

JResko wrote:
I currently have till October 2022 on my three year membership. Abyss has time to get the system up and FUNCTIONAL before I would have to pay. The problem is it's taken over a year since they announced they were going to end CRD for something else, their website and the new VIP site just don't appear to me very professional. For being what I consider the finest doll manufacture with the best artists I would have hope that the VIP site would have worked much better when released!
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I switched over I had a $5.00 A month debit. I just paid the new $ for the year and Jared helped cancel my old auto pmt.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Yeah, the site is still a tad 'under (re)construction' but I made the jump. I'm sure with time things get better and with one or the other suggestion, it may improve. You also have the choice to post vids without the need to host/link them to other platforms. Like everything new it needs some time to get familiar to navigate but IMO the concept is not that bad. Let's enjoy :-)

- SF -

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

I hope to order a Realdoll this year, seems it would be stupid not to sign up for a year and get the 15% discount, or am I missing something?

JResko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by JResko »

Danish Viking wrote:I hope to order a Realdoll this year, seems it would be stupid not to sign up for a year and get the 15% discount, or am I missing something?
It does make a lot of sense if you know you're going to be getting a new doll from Abyss. There are different discount levels you'll get at that tier. Abyss also tends to run a Black Friday sale on the day after Thanksgiving (US holiday) so it's a great time to get a slightly bigger discount if you want to wait that long. Just know that many people wait for that sale, so the waiting period goes up as well.

Oh, and welcome back to looking into dolls again!

-JResko

gekker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gekker »

Danish Viking wrote:I hope to order a Realdoll this year, seems it would be stupid not to sign up for a year and get the 15% discount, or am I missing something?
I think they cap the discount at a little over a grand but that can get you a doll with 7K in options for around standard cost. That'd be whatever, hair you want from a photo, makeup matched to a photo, and probably some other 'fixins.

Danish Viking

Post by Danish Viking »

gekker wrote:
I think they cap the discount at a little over a grand but that can get you a doll with 7K in options for around standard cost. That'd be whatever, hair you want from a photo, makeup matched to a photo, and probably some other 'fixins.
The cap is $1,200 and that fits perfect to the configuration I have in mind. With lots of options added I will hit $7.800 and get a discount of $1,170 :D

Does anybody know how the actual discount work?
Do you just get a discount code to use in the shop?

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Alright so its been a number of weeks now. Does anyone know has the site improved and if so , in what way ?

INFORMATIONS