www.wmdolls.com

Another WM 159C Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Another WM 159C Review

Post by Nirodha »

Date of order: 01/26/22
Date of factory pictures: 03/01/22
Date of shipping: 03/04/22
Date of arrival: 04/11/22
Ordered by: https://wunderpuppen.de/

This is a review of the WM 159C model not the vendor

The package arrived in perfect condition. And in addition to the usual extras, this time there was also a USB heating rod included. The doll wore socks and shoes size DE 35.

The doll was in perfect condition except for one small detail which I will briefly address later.

All the extras I ordered are included:
EVO skeleton with shrugging shoulders,
articulated fingers,
enhanced mouth,
extra foot caps
and gel breasts.

The skeleton is sound, all limbs have the right strength, no loose joints.

The articulated fingers are great and even easier to move than on my first WM doll

The enhanced mouth is actually unnecessary as the tongue sits a bit deep in the mouth, but it was free so Idc.

Now for the boobs and I have to say I'm blown away. They feel almost real, no comparison at all to small solid TPE breasts.

In general, the TPE feels a bit softer overall than on my 160A. Probably because she has a little more "meat" on her bones.

The level of detail of the whole doll has become exceptionally good, hands, joints, muscles, stomach, ankles, fantastically beautiful.

And contrary to initial fears, her vagina is just like in the promotion pictures. Great LHP for a doll. I am happy and relieved.

The only thing I have to complain about is that one of her toes pierced the wire, even though she was wearing socks and shoes.

Overall I'm very happy with the 159C. She has really great proportions and therefore looks very real, even if her waist could be a bit wider, because it is very slim like most dolls.

I have to say about the weight, according to the manufacturer, it weighs 36 kg. I think the gel breasts also weigh a little extra.

I notice the difference to the 34 kg heavy 160A but if you can handle 34 kg then you can handle this doll too.

Oh and one more thing I wanted to say. I ordered the 159C in tan, but it's actually light tan. While this destroys my entire background story for this doll, it also opens up new possibilities since my 160A is also light tan^^

As you can see, I'm not good at writing reviews. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or send me a PM.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Another WM 159C Review

Post by Nirodha »

Here you have a few comparison pictures of Model 160A and 159C

Oh yes, another little thing that catches the eye is the shoulder section of the 159C,

it looks a little weird when you stretch her arm as the skeleton sits a bit lower, which is probably due to the longer torso.

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Thx for your review and good picca's to check it all out, congrats with your new lady!

Indeed a bit weird the shoulder, but with some clothes it will be not noticeable, the body looks overal very natural to a rl girl, I like the legs are just a bit shorter, it makes a huge difference I think, pretty face as well btw!
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

dollsfan64

Post by dollsfan64 »

Thanks for taking the time and honest review.
The lumpy raised arm might not be as big in the shrug position, but it is tricky to move them.

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

Any chances of a short video of the boobs jiggle??

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations on your new arrival, Nirodha! Nice review, sorry about the toe. One note on the skin tone, though. Your new 159C looks "light tan" on my monitor. Pigmentation in TPE is more of an art than a science. There's no formula that will guarantee a particular skin tone, rather each skin tone is really just a range. This is why we occasionally see "fair" dolls that appear to be "white", "Tan" dolls that appear to be "dark tan" or "medium", and so forth.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Nirodha-Such a cutie! maybe I missed it somehow but what is the head number? She is lovely.

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

wow what a great and through review Nirodha,, board members like you are a real asset. Your dolls are beautiful....

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Enchanted wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:35 pm Thx for your review and good picca's to check it all out, congrats with your new lady!

Indeed a bit weird the shoulder, but with some clothes it will be not noticeable, the body looks overal very natural to a rl girl, I like the legs are just a bit shorter, it makes a huge difference I think, pretty face as well btw!
Thank you Enchanted I have to say I am impressed with her overall look and the legs are awesome. Indeed she looks like a natural girl that you can meet in RL.
dollsfan64 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:42 pm Thanks for taking the time and honest review.
The lumpy raised arm might not be as big in the shrug position, but it is tricky to move them.
Thank you for taking the time to read it.

I think reviews are very helpful for many people when it comes to choosing the right doll. I intentionally kept the pictures very simple to really show what the doll would look like in someone's home.

As for the weird shoulder position when you raise her arms past a certain angle... I've just looked at all the promo pics out there of this model and in every one of them with raised arms her shoulders are always well hidden,

either by hair or the camera angle or towels^^.

I'll probably have to use similar tricks on future shoots. It's a little disappointing but not a game changer.
Brunch wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:45 pm Any chances of a short video of the boobs jiggle??
I'll see what can be done but I can't promise anything.
Rock13 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:59 pm Congratulations on your new arrival, Nirodha! Nice review, sorry about the toe. One note on the skin tone, though. Your new 159C looks "light tan" on my monitor. Pigmentation in TPE is more of an art than a science. There's no formula that will guarantee a particular skin tone, rather each skin tone is really just a range. This is why we occasionally see "fair" dolls that appear to be "white", "Tan" dolls that appear to be "dark tan" or "medium", and so forth.
Thank you Rock13. She actually is light tan although she slightly differs from Agnès light tan color.

I agree with you that color deviations are possible and understandable. However, I believe that this is an error in the execution of the order.

Because tan should still be distinguishable from light tan. In the end it's not that bad in my case, because she also looks wonderful in light tan. I just have to come up with a completely different backstory now^^
ColColt wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:56 pm Nirodha-Such a cutie! maybe I missed it somehow but what is the head number? She is lovely.
Thank you ColCold glad you like her. I didn't mentioned her Head model because I wanted this to be a Body review. But since you asked she is head #319

She will get her own thread soon :glou:
andy1324 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:18 pm wow what a great and through review Nirodha,, board members like you are a real asset. Your dolls are beautiful....
Thank you very much andy1324 that is very kind of you. I hope you find this review helpful.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Nirodha wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:24 pmAs you can see, I'm not good at writing reviews. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or send me a PM.
Awesome review Nirodha :thumbs_up:.

It's a super helpful review if you can't make up your mind between the 160A or 159C. I love seeing dolls side by side.
:glou:

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

For a dude that's says he is not good at reviews you did a great job, thanks for this. I have been waiting to see more reviews on this dolls body. I am excited to see what you do with this doll, you do such an amazing job on your 160A.....thanks for sharing with us.

Anhur7641

Post by Anhur7641 »

Thanks for the review.
I'm new to the forums but i'm interested in the 159C or G, so you saved me a ton of research and headaches :)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Good review, with all those accurate photos that really show the proportions and details.
I love her hips and buttocks from all angles. The kind of girl I love to watch go by when she's jogging in tight leggings at Parc Monceau (where will she run? :wink: ).
I can't wait to see her thread. :)
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Yes, great review and pics! I wonder if Nirodha would comment on the actual height of his new girl because in the pics where they are side by side, Agnes looks a lot more than 1cm taller. :?

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Hunt the Shunt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:07 am Awesome review Nirodha :thumbs_up:.

It's a super helpful review if you can't make up your mind between the 160A or 159C. I love seeing dolls side by side.
:glou:
Thank you James. I especially like to see all your dolls side by side :glou:

Doll_Banger wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:34 am For a dude that's says he is not good at reviews you did a great job, thanks for this. I have been waiting to see more reviews on this dolls body. I am excited to see what you do with this doll, you do such an amazing job on your 160A.....thanks for sharing with us.
Thank you Doll_Banger. No pressure please :D

Anhur7641 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:10 am Thanks for the review.
I'm new to the forums but i'm interested in the 159C or G, so you saved me a ton of research and headaches :)
Thank you Anhur7641 for finding this review helpful. There is also another great review of this doll. I'll share the link in case you haven't seen it yet: viewtopic.php?p=2123387&hilit=review+159c#p2123387
4891d wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 am Good review, with all those accurate photos that really show the proportions and details.
I love her hips and buttocks from all angles. The kind of girl I love to watch go by when she's jogging in tight leggings at Parc Monceau (where will she run? :wink: ).
I can't wait to see her thread. :)
Thank you 4891d I do not know weather she likes running at all but I know for sure that she is a very good Shuffle Dancer 8)

nicvncnt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:54 am Yes, great review and pics! I wonder if Nirodha would comment on the actual height of his new girl because in the pics where they are side by side, Agnes looks a lot more than 1cm taller. :?
Hey nicvncnt You're right Agnès not only looks taller than 160 cm, she actually is. Agnès is about 163 cm with shoes. The 159C is approx. 160 cm with shoes. :glou:

INFORMATIONS