www.wmdolls.com

Another WM 159C Review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Another WM 159C Review

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

I see that she and Agnes are holding hands already. :wink:
She's got lovely proportions for sure. :thumbs_up:

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Nirodha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:49 pmHey nicvncnt You're right Agnès not only looks taller than 160 cm, she actually is. Agnès is about 163 cm with shoes. The 159C is approx. 160 cm with shoes. :glou:
Thanks for your reply. It's very strange how these things change because 5 years ago the dolls all seemed to be 2-3cms shorter than their "official" heights, now they're 1-3cms taller.

Big_Easy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Big_Easy »

Congrats and a great review Nirodha, happy to hear she made it home with no major incidents and that the LHP was "as advertised" :thumbs_up:
such a great idea to showcase her next to Agnes. showing different dolls standing next to each and the nice dimension photos of some dolls i've seen from Mandos are some of the most useful items when trying to decide on a purchase. It adds so much perspective. i'd like to see all manufacturers do more of this.

Cheers
:glou:

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

do they have gel breast option?

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Mister Bungle 157 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:57 pm I see that she and Agnes are holding hands already. :wink:
She's got lovely proportions for sure. :thumbs_up:
Haha I hoped someone would comment on this :D

I agree the proportions are very lovely :glou:
nicvncnt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:07 pm
Nirodha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:49 pmHey nicvncnt You're right Agnès not only looks taller than 160 cm, she actually is. Agnès is about 163 cm with shoes. The 159C is approx. 160 cm with shoes. :glou:
Thanks for your reply. It's very strange how these things change because 5 years ago the dolls all seemed to be 2-3cms shorter than their "official" heights, now they're 1-3cms taller.
I have no experience with that.
However, as soon as Agnès arrived, I noticed that she was taller than 160 cm, because I'm only 170 cm myself. I don't know what could be the reason, maybe because of the head size/shape?
I would have to swap the heads and measure them just for fun ^^
Big_Easy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:34 pm Congrats and a great review Nirodha, happy to hear she made it home with no major incidents and that the LHP was "as advertised" :thumbs_up:
such a great idea to showcase her next to Agnes. showing different dolls standing next to each and the nice dimension photos of some dolls i've seen from Mandos are some of the most useful items when trying to decide on a purchase. It adds so much perspective. i'd like to see all manufacturers do more of this.

Cheers
:glou:
Thank you Big_Easy.
I completely agree with you. I also really enjoy looking at photos of different dolls side by side as they can be important in making a purchase decision. :glou:
SkyWalker206 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:58 am do they have gel breast option?
Yes she has gel breasts! :multi:

SkyWalker206

Post by SkyWalker206 »

BTW, does WM have smaller head options. I think the head is slightly un-proportional to its shoulder length. (maybe it was because the angle?)
I hope that I was wrong about it.
Again, congratulations having your new doll.
Thanks

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

SkyWalker206 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:29 am BTW, does WM have smaller head options. I think the head is slightly un-proportional to its shoulder length. (maybe it was because the angle?)
I hope that I was wrong about it.
Again, congratulations having your new doll.
Thanks
I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly. The head on the left is more oval and the head on the right more round, both heads are suitable for dolls over 140 cm.

I just measured it. The head #398 is about 2-3 cm longer than the head #319!

Ghosta

Post by Ghosta »

Well done review Nirodha. Was the 159cm_G available when you made your purchase? Thanks for the 160cm_A comparison. Both are beautiful in their own way. This is a very imformative and helpful post. Beautiful pics.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

gosta75 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:51 am Well done review Nirodha. Was the 159cm_G available when you made your purchase? Thanks for the 160cm_A comparison. Both are beautiful in their own way. This is a very imformative and helpful post. Beautiful pics.
Thank you gosta75

No the 159G version was not available when I made my purchase. That model looks amazing too! Personally I prefer smaller boobs. :glou:

Fixer206
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Fixer206 »

Hey Niro!

Just found your post. I'm happy to see that she came in and looks beautiful.
Fixer

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wish I knew I could hack that 80 pounds I'd have one on order...beautiful, natural sculpt.

crushthem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by crushthem »

She looks amazing!!
Do you mind sharing her nipple size?
I kinda need to decide in between the 3cm or 4cm options.
To all manufacturers and vendors:
The "profesional photos" of some of your models are totally lacking what potential buyers are really looking for...
We're not buying the dress nor the outfit she's wearing, WHAT WE ACTUALLY NEED TO SEE IS HER FULLY NAKED BODY AND HER LHP FROM MULTIPLE ANGLES AND POSITIONS.
If among all her pictures we're not able to take a good look of all her main private parts, most of us will end up distrusting that particular body type.

Useless

Post by Useless »

@Nirodha

That shoulder issue, is there some tweak of the shrugging shoulder that might minimize that?

I too have found no pictures of an covered shrugged shoulder in any of their photosets of this doll and I'm curious.

I've requested one of these ladies to join me in my home and would like to know what I'm in for, the dealer i contacted after i saw your post of the raised arms was met with the response that" the shrugging shoulders can be tricky", but the different torso length might also have an effect, and obviously you've no problem with the arm on the 160

@Mandos you input would be great as well.

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

crushthem wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:04 pm She looks amazing!!
Do you mind sharing her nipple size?
I kinda need to decide in between the 3cm or 4cm options.
Hey crushthem her nipple size is 3 cm.

Useless wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:40 pm @Nirodha

That shoulder issue, is there some tweak of the shrugging shoulder that might minimize that?

I too have found no pictures of an covered shrugged shoulder in any of their photosets of this doll and I'm curious.

I've requested one of these ladies to join me in my home and would like to know what I'm in for, the dealer i contacted after i saw your post of the raised arms was met with the response that" the shrugging shoulders can be tricky", but the different torso length might also have an effect, and obviously you've no problem with the arm on the 160

@Mandos you input would be great as well.
Hey Useless, This has nothing to do with the shrugging shoulders, both models in the photo have them. It's due to the skeleton being embedded too far down.

When I read your question at work earlier, I actually wanted to answer that I personally don't think it's that bad, because the 159C is awesome overall.

Now that I'm at home, I've taken the matter up again to see if moving her shoulders changes the problem. It doesn't really do that, it just shifts the problem.

And in doing so, I encountered an even bigger problem, which has nothing to do with the optics, but with the durability of the doll.

Because her "shoulder bones" sit so deep that you can feel them very clearly and hard in her armpits!!! The TPE is only a few millimeters thick at this point (3-4 if at all)

If you consider how much tension there is on the TPE when you stretch the arms, whether to the side or to the front, I see a risk that the TPE in the armpit will tear sooner or later.

Of course I don't know if my doll is an isolated case or if it's a design flaw.

So it might be really appropriate to hear something from the official side here.

The fact that the skeleton is generally too low can also be seen in the neck. There a recess had to be carved in the factory in order to be able to get to the screw connection at all.

The arm directed forward and a little to the side:

My index finger touches the top of the skeleton and my thumb touches the bottom:

This is the neck of my 160A:

And this the neck of my 159C:

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Nirodha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:24 amI encountered an even bigger problem, which has nothing to do with the optics, but with the durability of the doll.

Because her "shoulder bones" sit so deep that you can feel them very clearly and hard in her armpits!!! The TPE is only a few millimeters thick at this point (3-4 if at all)
Slight misalignments of the skeleton are not unusual and generally cause no problems, but it really sounds as if in this case they have fitted the wrong size skeleton for her size. I would approach your vendor about this because as you say it will impact the durability of the doll.

INFORMATIONS