www.wmdolls.com

Disappointed the El Male Doll from SexxDolls.co

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Disappointed the El Male Doll from SexxDolls.co

Post by JPV »

Hi Everyone--especially you lovers of male dolls,

I just want to share my experience with Sexxdolls.co.

I'll have to say that, overall, I'm disappointed with Sexxdolls.co.

On their site, they said, "Doll Production Time: 2-4 Business Days." Two weeks after I submitted (and paid) for my order of their "El Male" dolls, I had to email them to find why I hadn't heard from them.

They finally received my doll by the third week.

The El Male dolls looks great, but there is one problem---no anal hole--the primary purpose for many gay men to even order a male doll.

At the time I ordered my doll, his description at https://www.sexxdolls.co/collections/16 ... -head-s025 looked like this:

Height: 5 ft 3 in. / 160 cm.

Weight: 99 lbs. / 45 kg.

Upper Bust: 32.7 in. / 83 cm.

Waist: 24 in. / 61 cm.

Hips: 37.4 in. / 95 cm.

Shoulder Width: 15.4 in. / 39 cm.

Anal Depth: 5.9 in. / 15 cm.

Oral Depth: No Oral Hole.

Dildo Size: 7.5 in. / 19 cm.

Material: TPE Body. Silicone Head. Metal Skeleton.

After I contacted "Elizabeth" at Sexxdolls.co, she replied to me with this:

'Thanks for reaching out to us!
I am so sorry to hear this. I am looking up at our EL Male Dolls and I can see that it says there are no oral and anal hole for this doll. The other brands with male dolls do have anal hole option.

Best Regards
Elizabeth
Customer Service | SEXXDOLLS CO.'

After reading her reply, I went back to that same page, and they had changed their description of their El Male doll to this:

Height: 5 ft 3 in. / 160 cm.

Weight: 99 lbs. / 45 kg.

Upper Bust: 32.7 in. / 83 cm.

Waist: 24 in. / 61 cm.

Hips: 37.4 in. / 95 cm.

Shoulder Width: 15.4 in. / 39 cm.

Anal Depth: No Anal Hole.

Oral Depth: No Oral Hole.

Dildo Size: 7.5 in. / 19 cm.

Material: TPE Body. Silicone Head. Metal Skeleton.

I think that's pretty shady.

I won't be buying from Sexxdolls.co ever again.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Disappointed the El Male Doll from SexxDolls.co

Post by justintime »

Yea that is shady for sure. You should be posting this in the sexxdolls.com area on TDF. positing this in male dolls , Is OK, but you should let others buyers/members know in viewforum.php?f=402
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That is disappointing. I'm sorry that happened to you. Will they be compensating you in any way for this mishap on their end?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

"Golf without holes?" Unheard of. Hope you get it sorted what a swizz.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

Thanks for the support, guys.

No, I'm afraid that Sexxdolls.co won't be giving me any sort of compensation or discount.

I'm sure they're pretty angry at me for posting what they did and, since they're safely in China, they aren't bound by any truly effective international trade laws to make this transaction fair.

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

I also forgot to add that I had paid for articulated fingers. The doll arrived with the standard flimsy fingers. No chance of getting my $100 back for that either. C'est la vie, I guess.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

JPV wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:08 pm I also forgot to add that I had paid for articulated fingers. The doll arrived with the standard flimsy fingers. No chance of getting my $100 back for that either. C'est la vie, I guess.
Yeah, so is this company vetted with TDF? If so, the forum will mediate with the vendor on your behalf.. Sounds like you got ripped off all the way around. I am so sorry!
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

Hi museky6969. Thanks for the support.
I'm not sure if Sexxdolls.co is vetted with TDF, but I did inform TDF support about their actions. They verified that Sexxdolls lied to me, but there isn't too much that TDF can do to help me now.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

JPV wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:01 pm Hi museky6969. Thanks for the support.
I'm not sure if Sexxdolls.co is vetted with TDF, but I did inform TDF support about their actions. They verified that Sexxdolls lied to me, but there isn't too much that TDF can do to help me now.
So you could if you are feeling brave give the doll an anal orifice... Let me do some research on what tools are available to do this. There is something out there, we just need to find it. I need to find something like this anyway, as I may need this for repairs and modifications. Of course this will not do anything for the mouth as the doll is silicone.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

muesky6969 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 8:11 pm
JPV wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:01 pm Hi museky6969. Thanks for the support.
So you could if you are feeling brave give the doll an anal orifice... Let me do some research on what tools are available to do this. There is something out there, we just need to find it. I need to find something like this anyway, as I may need this for repairs and modifications. Of course this will not do anything for the mouth as the doll is silicone.

Thanks muesky6969! I'd appreciate any advice your could give me. I tried making an anal orifice, but I ran into a bit of a problem. There's a metal bar ("pelvis" part of the skeleton) that's in the way of giving it any depth. I suppose I could "direct" around it in some way, but I haven't figured out how.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I have experience in creating anal holes, I actually just redid one with my Brandon doll. I can't post the pics of it here because the head of that model is banned on TDF (though I modified that as well but not because of TDF). Even if TDF did let me post the body, I wouldn't. Just to be a prick. At least I'm honest about it. ;)

There are tools you will need as well as other supplies (including a replacement 'sleeve'). You'll need a soldering station for one as well as special attachments for it and also a wood burner gun (I suggest the Plaid brand sold at Walmart). I do plan on explaining this all in a future video, I just have to get caught up on some things. I just finished recovery from surgery, and prior to that had COVID, so I'm far behind on a lot of things and I'm anxious to get Brandon back in bed and then I can move onto other videos.

As far as your ordeal, if you paid with a credit card, it doesn't matter what country they are in - you are protected from fraudulent purchases and you should dispute the full amount of the doll. The vendor is counting on you being to embarrassed or shy to tell the credit card company what you bought. I don't really give a shit what CCs think about what I buy, its my money and they have no right to tell me how to spend it. When I got my first doll, I actually contacted my credit card company FIRST to guarantee I would be protected in the even I did not get what I ordered and there were SIGNIFICANT factors indicating such (wrong doll, blowup instead of TPE, etc). If you paid through PayPal you can do a dispute there.

As much as its appreciated that you are informing people of this shady vendor, for every customer that doesn't fight them, the more likely they are to do it. In the end, its up to you to do what you feel is best for you, I just thought I'd share my opinion. I should also note that just because a vendor is vetted by TDF or even a sponsored vendor, that doesn't make them any better or worse than other doll vendors not affiliated with TDF. Not every legit vendor wants to deal with the TDF bureaucracy and thats true of any company, its just how business works.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

PS, keep in mind that doing any significant moderations to a doll is going to take skill and practice and not something you want to just jump into. I've thus far spent in excess of 60hrs just on the anal canal rebuild. In the nature of full disclosure, I should note that I am a perfectionist when it comes to things like this but the better the final result, the more impressive it is and will motivate you to do more and take on more significant projects.

I can only do my doll projects that require major work in the evenings after I put my master to bed. I am not allowed to focus my attention on anything but his 12" of pure terror that agonize me all day long. (No, I'm not talking about a dildo. I'm talking about a high-definition full-colored winged rat who loves to terrorize me.)

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

Thanks, Z-Dollman, for the information and advice.

After I read your message I swallowed what little pride I had left and submitted (at least electronically) a charge dispute to my credit company regarding SexxDolls.co. I'm sure the person(s) who reads it will have a chuckle or two, but (I guess) if it means I can get my money back, it may be worth it.

I very much look forward to learning from you about creating an anal hole and possibly fixing the (messed up) anal hole I already created. I'll start doing some research on soldering and wood burning (two things I know absolutely nothing about) and watching your very informative videos again.

I hope you recover fully and quickly from your surgery and, of course, COVID-19.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

Thank you for the kind words. I was actually lucky with COVID, I caught a VERY mild case whereas my best friend (who got it the same time I did) nearly died but has recovered thankfully. I had hand surgery which has prevented me from doing doll videos. I should've had the surgery last year but I kept putting it off. I finally couldn't stand the pain anymore and went ahead with it. I can now use it for lifting, so hoping to get back into the doll videos soon.

I'm glad to hear that you are taking an assertive action towards your experience. I really don't think you are going to have an issue with the credit card company as long as you can prove your case which it sounds like you can. Basically all you have to do is show that you ordered a doll with an anal canal and have documents to show and then received a doll without one. Thats too big of a screw-up to warrant anything but free replacement or full refund. I can assure you that credit card companies have dealt with sex product purchases PLENTY of times. Sex toys are not regulated in the US, so it IS a lot harder to win a dispute with a credit card company. With other items, simply not being satisfied or a product being not what you wanted is easy to dispute. But for sex toys, the only disputes you can win are ones for fraud, whether that be you didn't make the purchase or you did make the purchase but didn't get the right product (or it was SIGNIFICANTLY different than what you ordered). They will require you to contact the vendor first to work it out with them, which you've already tried. So be sure to let the CC company know that. They won't get involved unless you've already failed to resolve it with the merchant/vendor. Which it seems you've been unable to resolve it with them, so the dispute is the next step.

As for what you need, a 'soldering station' is something that has a built in 'heat gun' and a soldering iron. A woodburner tool is excellent IF you get the temp controlled one. I have one I paid $16 that has that and you can use it on wax and lace on up. It uses a 'heat dial' and its an exceptional tool.

JPV
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JPV »

I hope you take it easy on your hand. I wouldn't want for you to injure it trying to move your dolls around.

Definitely, one thing I've learned is that these dolls truly are heavy. When I read people's reviews about these dolls being heavy, I thought that they must have been exaggerating. I'm in fairly good shape, but even I found it hard to move it around.

I hope my credit company doesn't ask for photos of my doll's crotch; that might ruin my case. I tried starting to make an anal hole in it, but I wasn't able to make it deep enough to be of any use.

INFORMATIONS