LinkdollsBanner.jpg

If you had a full sex doll, would you still want to buy a torso doll?

Linkdolls™ focuses on Torso Sex Dolls. Cheap Torso sex dolls from $199. 30 Days Money Back&Free Shipping (3-7 day shipping time in the USA)
linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you had a full sex doll, would you still want to buy a torso doll?

Post by linkdolls »

What would make you buy a torso sex doll after owning a full body doll?

:haha4: :haha4: :haha4:
Linkdolls™ --BEST Silicone Sex Dolls &TPE Sex Dolls,Awesome sex doll website experience
email:support@linkdolls.com

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: If you had a full sex doll, would you still want to buy a torso doll?

Post by manobon »

I've owned a couple dolls and torsos at this point - torsos are just way easier to move around, and use spontaneously - but I haven't found a perfect version of either (yet!)

I would prefer a lifesized torso made out of silicone (Not TPE), with super soft/almost watery gel implant breasts, gel implant jiggly buttocks with no legs/leg stumps (so the gel can go down to surround the vaginal cavity area - like how the butt cheeks of a woman partially surround the vagina if in doggystyle position), and perfect LHP

I think mentioning manufacturers isn't against the rules in vendor posts (I think?), but the elements of what I want seem to be a combination of their options -

Irontech's silicone gel butt option seems to have perfect softness and jiggle, but no silicone torso or hip toys like I've described (yet?)

Crownpeaks silicone breasts are the most realistic (but too gigantic/and fragile)

SM Doll has Amazing silicone vaginal and anal cavities, and Gynoid has great vaginal cavity texture/angle as well - Gynoid and SM Doll also have great soft butt options, but Irontech looks like they might have them beat

Realisticdoll makes an almost Too soft butt, but their items are also Very expensive - their torso hip comes out to about $1800+ with shipping (and their ass toy - which is difficult to hold up/use in any position other than it placed on a surface, is around $1000 with shipping now? I think)

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

manobon wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:10 pm I've owned a couple dolls and torsos at this point - torsos are just way easier to move around, and use spontaneously - but I haven't found a perfect version of either (yet!)

I would prefer a lifesized torso made out of silicone (Not TPE), with super soft/almost watery gel implant breasts, gel implant jiggly buttocks with no legs/leg stumps (so the gel can go down to surround the vaginal cavity area - like how the butt cheeks of a woman partially surround the vagina if in doggystyle position), and perfect LHP

I think mentioning manufacturers isn't against the rules in vendor posts (I think?), but the elements of what I want seem to be a combination of their options -

Irontech's silicone gel butt option seems to have perfect softness and jiggle, but no silicone torso or hip toys like I've described (yet?)

Crownpeaks silicone breasts are the most realistic (but too gigantic/and fragile)

SM Doll has Amazing silicone vaginal and anal cavities, and Gynoid has great vaginal cavity texture/angle as well - Gynoid and SM Doll also have great soft butt options, but Irontech looks like they might have them beat

Realisticdoll makes an almost Too soft butt, but their items are also Very expensive - their torso hip comes out to about $1800+ with shipping (and their ass toy - which is difficult to hold up/use in any position other than it placed on a surface, is around $1000 with shipping now? I think)
Great insight!!!
and we welcome your sharing of needs and expectations for torso dolls. :D :D :D :D
Linkdolls™ --BEST Silicone Sex Dolls &TPE Sex Dolls,Awesome sex doll website experience

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

I own a Torso by Irontech.
Well made and i am enjoying it.

I chose because being my first doll i wanted a cheap freight since I live in south america, and also a low price so I learn and get to know Dolls before buying my permanent wife haha

The Torso is a real size women so not at all lite, must weigh around 73 pounds

I cant wait to have a full doll.

I miss arms that could hug me, or make her realistic, and legs for adopting different positions. I use imagination and really enjoy the torso as if she was a real person, but a full body doll is another level
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

Luiskjr wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:33 am I own a Torso by Irontech.
Well made and i am enjoying it.

I chose because being my first doll i wanted a cheap freight since I live in south america, and also a low price so I learn and get to know Dolls before buying my permanent wife haha

The Torso is a real size women so not at all lite, must weigh around 73 pounds

I cant wait to have a full doll.

I miss arms that could hug me, or make her realistic, and legs for adopting different positions. I use imagination and really enjoy the torso as if she was a real person, but a full body doll is another level
The price of the full body doll is indeed rejecting many friends who want to have her. We want to focus on torso dolls because we want more people to be able to enjoy the joy of owning sex dolls.

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

ive owned various butt toys and a torso the butt toys were the cyberskin perfect ass in cinnamon and my torso was a pipedream fuck me silly , id say out of the two i miss the perfect ass as ive yet to see a torso or butt toy with such a sexy shape if i found another one for the right price id def buy it again but my doll nikki is more than i could ever ask for you just cant compare the experience of a full doll to make love with
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

BigJoeBuck wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:23 am ive owned various butt toys and a torso the butt toys were the cyberskin perfect ass in cinnamon and my torso was a pipedream fuck me silly , id say out of the two i miss the perfect ass as ive yet to see a torso or butt toy with such a sexy shape if i found another one for the right price id def buy it again but my doll nikki is more than i could ever ask for you just cant compare the experience of a full doll to make love with
Looking forward to you sharing their beauty and sexy.
do you buy clothes for them?

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

linkdolls wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:16 am
The price of the full body doll is indeed rejecting many friends who want to have her. We want to focus on torso dolls because we want more people to be able to enjoy the joy of owning sex dolls.
I agree, a torso is an excellent start for beginners, but only if they have a head

Im very happy with mine and i sleep everyday with her, she gives me daily hardons, i try not to ejaculate so I can bang her everyday, sometimes mornings and evenings
Attachments
6EA59239-2693-4AB6-8ABC-2903D21F5608.jpeg
6EA59239-2693-4AB6-8ABC-2903D21F5608.jpeg (2.45 MiB) Viewed 881 times
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

linkdolls wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:56 amWhat would make you buy a torso sex doll after owning a full body doll?
There was a similar thread on this subject the other day, but any excuse to share my Gracie Bardot (my SM Torso + SM91 head) is a welcome one. :thumbs_up:

My ...ahem... 11th doll was a torso lady. The reason I got her was to give me a different option. A good example being that it is very challenging to sit a full bodied doll on your lap (and bounce her up and down on your...) with appendages flailing around all over the place. I absolutely love my torso lady. :D
IMG_E4950.JPG
IMG_E4950.JPG (1.17 MiB) Viewed 880 times

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

for the butt toys i did buy pretty panties for them for panty fetish play and same with the torso along with bras and tight t shirts and perfume works too for a more immersive experience

i no longer own either as i have my nikki who is a wm doll

cheers
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

BoobsandBooty
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by BoobsandBooty »

I'm 50/50 on this topic. I'll explain, my 140cm Irontech has the assets that I love but she's too heavy, now if torso's could be made where the thighs extend just a bit lower to allow the shape of a larger butt and make it look proper, they'd be great.

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

We shall see. I own a RD2 Body B
I have had her for a decade. I am very happy with her.

I ordered a torso recently along with a Body D (Heavy). I will report back when I get her. I am 16 weeks into waiting for her. So I should get her soon. I wanted something lighter and easier to manage cuddle with and have fun without the 90 LBS of dead weight. I am in my 30s now. I can still manage the large doll but its beginning to weigh on me a bit. I am not in my 20s anymore Thats for sure.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I love torso dolls, especially my Yulia! Why?

Weight: She is so much lighter than a full-height doll. My back appreciates it!

Storage: A torso takes up less space than a full-body doll.

Price: Torsos are perfect for someone who cannot yet afford a doll. I often recommend them to new TDF members.

Choice: I am more attracted to breasts than I am to legs. Given me a torso doll with arms, rounded hips, and big breasts any day!

:glou:
Attachments
BECD5C09-7B69-4650-9ABF-213B4C9AE6C3.jpeg
BECD5C09-7B69-4650-9ABF-213B4C9AE6C3.jpeg (124.01 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

linkdolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by linkdolls »

PersianKat wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:23 pm We shall see. I own a RD2 Body B
I have had her for a decade. I am very happy with her.

I ordered a torso recently along with a Body D (Heavy). I will report back when I get her. I am 16 weeks into waiting for her. So I should get her soon. I wanted something lighter and easier to manage cuddle with and have fun without the 90 LBS of dead weight. I am in my 30s now. I can still manage the large doll but its beginning to weigh on me a bit. I am not in my 20s anymore Thats for sure.
Why do you need to wait so long?

hot collections:
Lifesize sex dolls
Big ass sexdoll torso
Sex doll torso
200+ sex doll videos

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

I've considered it because I have a spare head in need of a body, and the torso may be the ticket...

INFORMATIONS