Starpery.com

Homemade Sex Toys

Got an idea? Need an invention?
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

hey homemadesexdolls

Post by timetraveler1 »

hey homemadesexdolls , glad to see you back again on here . i still think you should make a dvd showing each step as you "make" another full body doll . wish i lived closer i would help you film it and put it on a dvd , then you could take the dvd and have a company mass produce it . and sell them for money . i have taken all your istructions and pics and put them on a words document file for myself along with others tips on doll making . but still do think that a dvd step by step lessons would be good for people to also learn with on how to make a doll the way you do . did you ever show any pics of that thick wire in the body i showed you from the grappling dummy ? :)

bastler

Post by bastler »

Gepettau has finished his new promised vid on Youtube.
It is a full sized mannequin. Looking good and giving all sorts of tips.
Using plaster bandage like Itsme suggested earlier.

homemadesexdolls

hi all

Post by homemadesexdolls »

If i make a dvd on how to make my homemade sex dolls would anybody want to buy or see it. i have been asked before, should I make a how to movie for all to see.
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

hello , to me it would depend on different things, first the price . and how well it is made , it doesnt have to be a speilburg film but also not a film where the camera guy has a picture of your back instead of on the stuff you are doing and make sure the steps are shown nice and simple . do you have an idea for the cost of a dvd movie ? if you have a dvd recorder and a vhs player you can film it in vhs put the tape in the vhs player and with connections from it to the dvd recorder record the vhs movie you have created i have done this with me and my wifes wedding tape :)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

maybe i am the only one on here that thinks a dvd of how to make a homemade sex doll is interesting or maybe everyone else is just shy ?? :lol: :oops: :wink:

bastler

Post by bastler »

There is more than one way to skin a cat. Don't tell PETA.
I appreciate everyones efforts. It helps to make up my mind.
At this moment i put my money on Gepettau and his magic bandages.
Just like Itsme discribed on an earlier post.
Also looking where the anthro is going.
On the other hand i do like my Angie very much and do not think it was a waste of money. It is just that i do not want to put an enormous amount of time and money in something that has more seams than my dearest.
Already spoiled with her attention :wink: It needs to be totally different as an addition.

Alas no detailed information on the body.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I welcome help from anyone. I am short on resources; that is, I don't have the tools required. I know from the page information that a drill and a saw are needed but am afraid that I may purchase unnecessary tools. Anyway, what I'd like to get here is a shopping list of required tools. The page is very detailed, but basic techniques, such as how to start a cut at the middle of a pipe, aren't mentioned. I assume that a small hole might be drilled in which to insert a saw to begin such a cut. Anyway, I'd like to get some links or information (for dummies).

Thanks,

H

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

hemoglobin...

I replaced the steel drain pipes in my home with the newer PVC ones and cutting PVC pipes is very easy since they are soft compared to steel. Just use a standard hacksaw on them.

As far as a DVD is concerned, I would imagine that there would be a lot of members here that would be interested in something like that. Some people find viewing a procedure on a DVD to be much easier to understand than trying following written instructions....as they say "a picture is worth a thousand words".

technoguy

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Thank you TG.

Does anyone know where to find the Tru-skin mix used on the cushion torso?

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Oh yeah. When first viewing that site, I almost expected to see a DVD offer. Just like smoothon and artmolds, it is a "how to do it" site. Obviously, though, the author is at least talented. I feel I made an understatement. Anyway, a DVD option would likely get more people involved with the hobby since confidence in "getting it right" would increase. Heck, maybe he should sell kits.

Just a thought.

H

epne

Post by epne »

Someone from homemadesexdolls's Yahoo group posted a interesting experiment/modification involving PVC: http://home.comcast.net/~meritman/thebuild.htm It isn't finished but it looks interesting.

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

epne wrote:Someone from homemadesexdolls's Yahoo group posted a interesting experiment/modification involving PVC: http://home.comcast.net/~meritman/thebuild.htm It isn't finished but it looks interesting.

That is very cool.

sextoyscientist
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sextoyscientist »

for realistic feel homemade sextoys visit my site. it is based on
elastomer oil gel not silicone, so my site in essense features a similar
material with fleshlight.

http://www.sextoyscientist.com

it is full disclosure instructions with materials and methods listing.
i have posted some videos on youtube to.

http://www.youtube.com/sextoyscientist

you can comment on my blog or forum if you have any questions.
http://www.sextoyscientist.com "info on how to make a homemade elastomer oil gel sextoy"

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

The page is very detailed, but basic techniques, such as how to start a cut at the middle of a pipe, aren't mentioned. I assume that a small hole might be drilled in which to insert a saw to begin such a cut. Anyway, I'd like to get some links or information (for dummies).
most home stores also carry pvc cutters, a ratcheting snip for cutting pipe, a nice cleaner cut than a hacksaw, a little $pendy

sawzalls also work great, but watch those fingers if your not tool confortable!!!

homemadesexdolls

hi all

Post by homemadesexdolls »

still working om my new wire doll she is is the best, very light weight and can bend like a womengone crazy. will send in pics when done
WWW.MAKEREALSEXTOYS.COM
My TDF Gallery

INFORMATIONS