sanhuiofficial.com

SANHUI New Articulated Fingers and Hard Feet features

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

SANHUI New Articulated Fingers and Hard Feet features

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Hey guys,

We just released our new articulated fingers and hard feet features, please check the links below for more information:
Articulated fingers: https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-artic ... hands.html
Hard standing feet: https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-hard-feet.html

Mike.
Attachments
articulated-hands-pic-1.jpg
articulated-hands-pic-1.jpg (328.38 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
articulated-hands-pic-2.jpg
articulated-hands-pic-2.jpg (397.06 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
articulated-hands-pic-3.jpg
articulated-hands-pic-3.jpg (356.97 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
hard-feet-pic-1.jpg
hard-feet-pic-1.jpg (385.12 KiB) Viewed 2323 times

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SANHUI New Articulated Fingers and Hard Feet features

Post by Jonathan- »

Excellent news!

Looking at the hard feet, I'm glad to see that the transition point from hard to soft silicone is located a few inches/centimeters above the ankle. Other manufacturers have placed that transition point right at the ankle, which creates a very prominent and unsightly line above the foot. It's very good to see that you haven't made the same mistake; the leg and ankle look very nice and natural here :thumbs_up:

The movement of the articulated fingers looks very nice, too. Will articulated fingers be available for the smaller 145cm dolls, or are they only for the larger dolls?

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Jonathan- wrote:Excellent news!

Looking at the hard feet, I'm glad to see that the transition point from hard to soft silicone is located a few inches/centimeters above the ankle. Other manufacturers have placed that transition point right at the ankle, which creates a very prominent and unsightly line above the foot. It's very good to see that you haven't made the same mistake; the leg and ankle look very nice and natural here :thumbs_up:

The movement of the articulated fingers looks very nice, too. Will articulated fingers be available for the smaller 145cm dolls, or are they only for the larger dolls?
Thanks for saying that, we really appreciate it. Our team did put a lot of thought into these two new features. As for the articulated fingers, they're only available for our 145cm and taller dolls. :)

Mike.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

Thanks for the answer, Mike!
These features will be great for doll photography :thumbs_up:

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Jonathan- wrote:Thanks for the answer, Mike!
These features will be great for doll photography :thumbs_up:
We sure hope so, thanks!

Mike.

ingepersson

Post by ingepersson »

That is high quality art

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:Hey guys,

We just released our new articulated fingers and hard feet features, please check the links below for more information:

Mike.
Hello, Mike. Good to see you posting again, and with these great news :D Do you know anything about if shrugging shoulders are coming soon to Sanhui dolls too?

I remember it was said a couple years ago that you were looking into some better designs than what other brands do, but as far as I know it is still not a function on your silicone dolls? Shrugging shoulders is pretty much a standard feature on most brands now, both cheap and expensive, and even for your Sange TPE dolls. So it's a bit weird to see articulated fingers being released before that :o

I'm very interested in getting another of your AIO dolls, the new 150cm version to be more precise. But if shrugging shoulders are still missing then it's almost a deal breaker :( It adds so much to posing and photography and is something that I've been missing a lot on my AIO Nonoka.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Mike+Sanhui
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Mike+Sanhui »

Nord wrote:

Mike.
Hello, Mike. Good to see you posting again, and with these great news :D Do you know anything about if shrugging shoulders are coming soon to Sanhui dolls too?

I remember it was said a couple years ago that you were looking into some better designs than what other brands do, but as far as I know it is still not a function on your silicone dolls? Shrugging shoulders is pretty much a standard feature on most brands now, both cheap and expensive, and even for your Sange TPE dolls. So it's a bit weird to see articulated fingers being released before that :o

I'm very interested in getting another of your AIO dolls, the new 150cm version to be more precise. But if shrugging shoulders are still missing then it's almost a deal breaker :( It adds so much to posing and photography and is something that I've been missing a lot on my AIO Nonoka.
I just checked with our team, they're working on the shrugging shoulder feature now, it should be available after we finish all the testing, I'll keep you guys posted. :)

Mike.

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Wow! Articulating fingers, hard feet, and future shrugging shoulders! ...plus all of the existing add-ons (adjustable mouth, permanent pigment private parts PPPP, textured skin, soft parts where desired). Sounds like all of my boxes will be checked soon. I may have to take the plunge for the 150-34 AIO this summer.
-Chompers :multi:

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Looks very nice.... great improvements

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

Have you guys considered higher tired option for the makeup? I was truly amazed after I received xycolo's permanent makeup for the faces. Sanhui's makeup effect are nice but at the moment it's one, maybe two levels behind at the moment.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Mike+Sanhui wrote:
Nord wrote:

Mike.

I just checked with our team, they're working on the shrugging shoulder feature now, it should be available after we finish all the testing, I'll keep you guys posted. :)

Mike.
Oh man, thank you, that is what I've been waiting for :D Looking forward to it!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

esquisseallure wrote:Have you guys considered higher tired option for the makeup? I was truly amazed after I received xycolo's permanent makeup for the faces. Sanhui's makeup effect are nice but at the moment it's one, maybe two levels behind at the moment.
I think the heads are also a number of generations behind as well, and Sanhui isn't releasing many new heads at all these days. Most of the heads for the realistically sized dolls (160+ cm) are many years old at this point.

anikisan

Post by anikisan »

How about the torso doll? Will it include articulated fingers?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Brilliant! It's great to see innovation coming from Sanhui.

Sanhui are one of the four or five brands whose dolls actually withstand sex and are built for such. Other manufacturers make dolls which look very good but have left their memory of their original purpose long behind.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS