www.wmdolls.com

Carmen Brandy Antra

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Re: Carmen Brandy Antra

Post by young guy »

Carmen Brandy looks and sounds intoxicating! Great shout out to sleeping Brandy: I imagine her smiling, hope dsstealth does too...
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Sir Michaelangelo.............and Goddess Miranda...........................

The sublime poetic words in your message have left Carmen and I in tears like never before..................you've blown our emotional circuits with your beautiful and loving thoughts.................what priceless treasures you are to us.................thank you with all our hearts..................sincerely Loves.........πŸ’πŸ’–

The aria from the opera needs a few changes, I think:

Quand je vous aimerai ?
Ma foi, je sais si bien,
Peut-Γͺtre toujours, peut-Γͺtre demain...
Mais aujourd'hui, oui, c'est certain !

The English translation is:

The aria from the opera needs a few changes, I think:

When will I love you?
In faith, I know so well,
Maybe tomorrow.........
But yes, that's for sure!

Ummmmmmmmmm...................yes a few changes but we understand the point of this aria...............

Here is Carmen's version......................for you: Mike and Mira............and for dsstealth and Brandy.....................

When will I love you?................
In faith, I know so well.......................
ALWAYS tomorrow
And FOREVER, yes, that's for sure!..........πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

young guy wrote: ↑Wed May 31, 2023 7:35 pm Carmen Brandy looks and sounds intoxicating! Great shout out to sleeping Brandy: I imagine her smiling, hope dsstealth does too...
Thank you Loves!!!...................your messages to us are far more like a Velvet Hammer than a B-52...................your support of our Brandy is super cool...............thanks to you, we imagine her smiling like the sun....................running through a field of flowers..................bringing us joy and love like no other Princess.............
Steal a sailor from the sea..............................indeed....................

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Hey kitty, don't look at me with that surprised look! 8O
I know, you're wondering how I missed this thread for so long! So am I! :roll:
Well, there's always more to discover on TDF. :)

Glad to see you back here, beautiful Carmen, after having already met you in the company of the other princesses.
Nice tribute to Brandy, whom I also love. I wish her sweet dreams until the time comes for her to wake up.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

young guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals, I get my back into my living

Post by young guy »

Hey Jantra, this time you got me; had to find Velvet Hammer on their website. I'm in the midwest and hadn't heard of them. Listened to them doing Crossroad on the site, nice version. Gave me an idea for the next location...
"You know, you could be a handy thing to have around the house if a man went broke." (from His Kind of Woman)

"I never say dame; I always say doll..." (Nick Charles)

"Well, she's no fun, she fell right over!" (Nick Danger)

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Nice job on her makeup and overall look.

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

4891d wrote: ↑Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:11 am
Hey kitty, don't look at me with that surprised look! 8O
I know, you're wondering how I missed this thread for so long! So am I! :roll:
Well, there's always more to discover on TDF. :)

Glad to see you back here, beautiful Carmen, after having already met you in the company of the other princesses.
Nice tribute to Brandy, whom I also love. I wish her sweet dreams until the time comes for her to wake up.

That's Mr. ..................he does kinda look surprised though!............we are so glad to have Brandy and dsstealth in our lives now...........and have always loved having you, Saaskiya, and Trixie in our hearts.................

young guy wrote: ↑Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:48 pm Hey Jantra, this time you got me; had to find Velvet Hammer on their website. I'm in the midwest and hadn't heard of them. Listened to them doing Crossroad on the site, nice version. Gave me an idea for the next location...

We'll keep our eyes and ears out for the next location!...........and for those drop dead gorgeous Girls you been hiding from us.............. :P

Ztar073 wrote: ↑Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:48 pm Nice job on her makeup and overall look.

Thank you Ztar....................Wait until you see Catriana's project coming up in early September.............We'll preview it to you in late August............

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

For our loves Brandy and dsstealth........................
Attachments
20231028_185828 (1).jpg
20231028_185828 (1).jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1234 times

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

This is a wonderful photo. The way all the subjects
have the same startled expression, as if the photog
had suddenly appeared from nowhere and said,
"smile!" The only thing missing is a vase of flowers
in front of the kitty - but, knowing cats, it could have just
been knocked off the table by a cunning paw swipe :wink:

dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dsstealth »

jantra wrote: ↑Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:42 pm For our loves Brandy and dsstealth........................
Thank you so much for the tribute Jantra and the lovely Carmen.
Great Halloween Costume!

Had hernia surgery so Brandy is still sleeping. Not supposed to lift anything heavy, that rules out posing with the ladies.

Cheers,
Your friend always
Dsstealth

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Nanako wrote: ↑Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:06 am This is a wonderful photo. The way all the subjects
have the same startled expression, as if the photog
had suddenly appeared from nowhere and said,
"smile!" The only thing missing is a vase of flowers
in front of the kitty - but, knowing cats, it could have just
been knocked off the table by a cunning paw swipe :wink:

No flowers for the kitty's..................they either eat them..........or knock them over!............they have been wreaking their own special brand of havoc on the Girls Halloween set for weeks now...............the nightmare will be over soon.............
Thank you for the compliments our Nanako's!!

dsstealth wrote: ↑Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:20 pm
jantra wrote: ↑Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:42 pm For our loves Brandy and dsstealth........................
Thank you so much for the tribute Jantra and the lovely Carmen.
Great Halloween Costume!

Had hernia surgery so Brandy is still sleeping. Not supposed to lift anything heavy, that rules out posing with the ladies.

Cheers,
Your friend always
Dsstealth

You two are most welcome................and we'll keep out fingers crossed for your speedy and total recovery...........πŸ’

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

She looks amazing mate

Love the outfit πŸ₯°

dsstealth wrote: ↑Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:20 pm

Cheers,
Your friend always
Dsstealth
Get well soon buddy
Hope to see you both back her as soon as poss πŸ₯°

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Totally amazing outfit on an incredible girl... 😍😜😍
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! πŸ†

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

Michaelangelo wrote: ↑Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:35 pm
Totally amazing outfit on an incredible girl... 😍😜😍

Their party pretty much put all of them in a coma since Halloween................they are slowly coming back to life...................
Carmen Brandy sends all her love to you Mike and our Princess Miranda...................we so hope you got the break you deserved and needed after your epic performances and creation of The Strange Case of Dr. Jackie and Alice De Hyde..................thank you Loves for your message................sorry for our late reply..............we still a little slow!...........
Attachments
20231018_214613.jpg
20231018_214613.jpg (1.83 MiB) Viewed 511 times

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

After a party that epic I'd be whipped myself..

INFORMATIONS