sanhuiofficial.com

Unboxing my Sanhui 160B

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Caudillo

Unboxing my Sanhui 160B

Post by Caudillo »

I finally had a chance to unbox my Sanhui 160B bought directly from the manufacture. Thanks to Sanhui for great service!

I am very pleased with the doll. It is beautifully sculpted and well built. It has no obvious seam lines - Hooray!

It arrived in a sturdy box with well placed foam supports. It was wearing sneakers foor enhanced protection of the feet - a nice touch.

She is now my Sanhui 155D's (Eva) sister. I am calling her Elsa.
Attachments
Elsa04.jpg
Elsa04.jpg (165.54 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
Elsa_no seamlines.jpg
Elsa_no seamlines.jpg (164.24 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
Elsa01.jpg
Elsa01.jpg (157.6 KiB) Viewed 2306 times
Elsa04.jpg
Elsa04.jpg (165.54 KiB) Viewed 2306 times

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Unboxing my Sanhui 160B

Post by Jonathan- »

Congrats, Caudillo! The dark, curly hair suits her well.

My doll shipped with socks & shoes, too, though I think not every doll does. I'm guessing that if the doll doesn't have standing feet (as my doll doesn't), then they ship her with shoes on. Out of curiosity, does your 160 have standing or regular feet?

Doll Master
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Doll Master »

Great choice. The 156c and 160b are both really nice. Looking forward to more pics. Thanks for sharing!

Aerith Died
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Aerith Died »

What is the ideal sanhui sculpt? Also the shoes idea is something every manufacturer should do

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

Congratulations, I just got my 158D on Tuesday. I'm glad things went well getting her straight from the manufacturer, I was thinking of getting a 2nd head from them. What country are you located in? Just wondering about the shipping costs and duty fees.

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Hi Jonathan_ and Slamjut,

My doll came with standing feet. The socks were on the doll with the shoes which is a good idea because DHL always delivers with the doll standing up.

I happened to ship the head separately to reduce the weight of the doll's shipment. It cost US$50 to deliver the head to New York City.

I bought the 155D from YourDoll and had good service - but no shoes and socks. The 160B directly from Sanhui had the shoes and socks and arrived faster - maybe to beat the Chinese New Year holiday.

Although these two girls weigh much more than any of my other dolls they look and feel more like women as opposed to idealized photo shot models. I have both and each type has their merits. I also think the Sanhui build quality is superior but they do cost more than TPE dolls.

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Hi Caudillo,

Your doll looks better than on Sanhui's site. Is the 160b a new model, since it is not listed as such on the site ?
What is the head number, does the doll leak oil and is the weight 29kg?
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (152.77 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Hi Sino-Mike,

This is the 160cm "small breast" model with gel breasts, flexi-skeleton and standing feet. I have a couple of B-cup dolls so I would describe this as a B.

I have the #32 head without a moveable jaw. My 155D has the 32# with the moveable jaw and while the tongue is a nice feature I am not sure it was worth the extra cost. This head has an enigmatic look that took me several weeks to like. I would say the #32 with the fixed mouth looks better but you can't play around with different expressions. Like most heads, the wig can make a big difference in how the face looks.

After about two month's i haven't detected any oil seepage.

I think this version is newer as the 155D has a few seam lines that I find very annoying. The 160 small breast has no perceptible seam lines.

I haven't weighed this doll but I guess the 29kg is accurate but without the head in place.

I am very pleased with the 160 small breast - she is the best doll I have purchased (she is number seven).

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Hi Caudillo,

Thanks for the info which is most appreciated. Nice to know you like her best and that it does not leak oil. Head #32 is quite appealing.

Cheers !
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

She is gorgeous! We need more pics of that body!!

pkfyresama

Post by pkfyresama »

What are the options and colors that you chose for the body if I may ask?

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

Good evening,

I chose skin tone #1, areola color #3 (this turned out lighter than I expected but still OK), a 4cm areola, labia color #1 and the flexi-skeleton. The head is #32 but without the moveable jaw (my first Sanhui has the moveable jaw which works fine but is over-rated). I opted for the permanent pigmentation and the soft (jell) breasts. She has standing feet with removable caps.

Mike at Sanhui was very helpful was helping me choose the options which are similar to my first Sanhui but with one shade lighter on the areola and labia permanent pigmentation. I did not opt for the textured skin silicone nor the the soft vagina which I didn't think were good value options on my first Sanhui.

I strongly recommend the flexi-skeleton - it is awesome. I have moved to all silicone dolls (I have two legacy TPEs) and find the build quality and texture of the silicone of Sanhui superior to SM (which is still pretty good) and far superior to CST (which is a lot cheaper). The 160 small breast doll is lighter and easier to handle than my 155D despite being taller. Both are lovely dolls but the leaner look of the 160 is appealing (I have an equal number of small and big boob dolls).

I think you can't go wrong with a Sanhui if you choose your options carefully.

I hope you found this helpful.

Dirk42
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dirk42 »

Thank you for posting this review. Congratulations and I hope you’re enjoying her!

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Woohoo! Gorgeous doll! She looks very well constructed. Did you get the Flexi skeleton?
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Yes a Sanhui buyer... we not hear much about lately, so Iam glad to see such doll again.

Thx and wishing you nice times with your Sanhui!

Maybe you can give some information about the softness of all your dolls?
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

INFORMATIONS