reallovesexdolls.com

156cm C-cup or 157cm B-Cup

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

156cm C-cup or 157cm B-Cup

Post by ColColt »

I like the C-cup girl because she has a somewhat bigger waist and hips. Both have manageable weight compared to the newer ones and at least the C-cup girl has a decent LHP as well.
Attachments
wm156C.jpg
wm156C.jpg (158.69 KiB) Viewed 609 times

Cepheus

Re: 156cm C-cup or 157cm B-Cup

Post by Cepheus »

I just had the very same debate and decided on the 156c. I think the waist is a lot more likely to find better fitting clothes. I also liked the detail on the ribs and nipples better. I know however the 157B is more popular, probably wms second after 166c, so you likely can't go wrong either way.

I placed my order last night after a RLSD answered all my questions. They have a great sale going on right now. I definitely recommend them as the experience so far has been exemplary. Now the wait begins. Would love to hear what you decide upon.

INFORMATIONS