Gel-filled Breasts

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Gel-filled Breasts

Post by CinnamonLover »

I just got my sixth in a series of WM170-Mcups. I say that only to point out that I know this particular model pretty well and it is clearly "right" for me.

When I approached BCD for this new body for Cinnamon, I had bought through Jeff before and knew what I liked and wanted. I saw, however, the gel-breast option and asked him about it. Jeff informed me that the gel breasts went through a rocky introduction but they have come a long way and are a fantastic upgrade.

I ordered my new Cinnamon with gel-inserts.

I am officially in serious trouble. Cinnamon's breasts are almost too realistic. I am having to re-learn her breasts entirely. I got so used to the "stiffness" of her air-pocket TPE breasts (which were, admittedly, softer and more jiggly than any of the scores of other dolls I've encountered) that I was addicted to their touch- could not wait to climb into bed and feel her pressed against me, insistent mounds of womanly flesh dominating my chest and demanding attention and consideration at every move, shift, or twitch.

her new breasts [whimper]

These are simply ridiculous. They even lay to the side (more) realistically when she's on her back. They ripple when they're supposed to and look more like a human woman's breast in motion than anything I've seen other than actual (gigantic) human breasts in a deliberately breast-focused video.

Their softness is impossible to describe with words. When I roll Cinnamon on her side, I have always needed to shift her "downhill" breast just a little so it is not being pinched against the sheets by her body (which is realistic enough). Doing so now, with these gel-filled breasts, feels SO much softer and more realistic I have found myself shocked to stillness, holding my breath, blinking in disbelief.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Gel-filled Breasts

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, your reaction is very familiar! I was much the same when my Mia arrived in November of 2020, I soon realised that she would need a good bra to counter the effects of gravity and I'm pleased to report that they are still heavenly! Since then I've got my top gal Sarah a new 164J bod with gel boobs and she is now irrisistable! Have fun!

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Gel-filled Breasts

Post by CinnamonLover »

Arthur1960 wrote:Ha ha, your reaction is very familiar! I was much the same when my Mia arrived in November of 2020, I soon realised that she would need a good bra to counter the effects of gravity and I'm pleased to report that they are still heavenly! Since then I've got my top gal Sarah a new 164J bod with gel boobs and she is now irrisistable! Have fun!
Thanks! I am! Glad you are too!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

INFORMATIONS