www.wmdolls.com

Male doll suggestions? They seem to lack realism?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
WeDragonTeam

Male doll suggestions? They seem to lack realism?

Post by WeDragonTeam »

I briefly looked at male dolls but I found pretty quickly most of them look...odd. They don’t look realistic and some of them look like muscular females which is fine for some people but not for me.

The exaggerations also just put them into the territory I don’t like. I’m not into super ripped dudes and shaving commercial guys. Lol. Honestly if there was a “thicc” or borderline “bbw” version of a male doll I’d be into that. Bbm? Haha. (Yes, I know it’d be very very heavy, but I live for that kind of body type. :lol: I know that’s not most people’s thing.)

But anyway...I digress.

Are there any less dolly looking male dolls? Ones that look like a normal average guy? I know there’s no thicker ones but, I’m hoping we get there eventually. :lol:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Male doll suggestions? They seem to lack realism?

Post by DG »

I like to think that my Landon and Larry look less "doll" like. They are WM 160cm males with #207 head in fair and medium skin tones. I also did a lot of in home customizations on Larry.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

WeDragonTeam

Post by WeDragonTeam »

Ah sadly the WM’s are some of my least favorite. :( The Irontechs looks a bit more realistic but…ripped af.

I’ll probably just have to wait a plenty more years for the lad I want.

WeDragonTeam

Post by WeDragonTeam »

Yeah after lookin some more…. I’m coming from Starpery having just ordered a female doll from them. That’s why my standards are through the roof…and currently not met. For what it’s worth I know they are working on a male doll, and I’m hoping someday they’ll make the male doll I suggested to them. He’d probably be almost all weight reduction foam, but, small price to pay lol.

I can only hope. :puppydogeyes: :lol:

In case anyone is interested (not for women/guys/+ who like lean men):

viewtopic.php?p=2089671#p2089671

SpartanLover
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SpartanLover »

Chubbiest would be these ones:

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-jerry
https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... the-tarzan
https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... michael-ii

There will not be full-on bears in the foreseeable future because of shipping weight limits.
SpartanLover.com - We Specialize in Male Sex Dolls.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Waiting for muesky to post :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

I think a lot of it is the type of face that tends to be sculpted for these, and that the artists tend to get more practise on female faces. I've seen a few good looking ones at this point now, though. Gradually, a broader range of men is getting represented. I'm a sucker for beards and stubble and stuff so it's nice to see that becoming more of a thing.

I wonder if any of the manufacturers have looked into 3D printing the casts for their moulds.

WeDragonTeam

Post by WeDragonTeam »

SpartanLover wrote:Chubbiest would be these ones:

https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... doll-jerry
https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... the-tarzan
https://spartanlover.com/collections/ma ... michael-ii

There will not be full-on bears in the foreseeable future because of shipping weight limits.
They can’t use alternate shipping methods? FedEx offers freight shipping.

Not that I think any doll should be over 150lbs. The weight reduction would have to be extremely impressive and thus probably new technology.

WeDragonTeam

Post by WeDragonTeam »

PilotFancier wrote:I think a lot of it is the type of face that tends to be sculpted for these, and that the artists tend to get more practise on female faces. I've seen a few good looking ones at this point now, though. Gradually, a broader range of men is getting represented. I'm a sucker for beards and stubble and stuff so it's nice to see that becoming more of a thing.

I wonder if any of the manufacturers have looked into 3D printing the casts for their moulds.
I think you’re right. The feminine certainly seems oddly represented in male dolls. I could understand more if they’re geared towards gay men who are into that look that the more feminine gay men like to have, but, I can’t say I at least am into that.

I like you also love beards. I’ll take the right clean shaven face though too. Not a skinny/chiseled face. :lol:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

seagull wrote:Waiting for muesky to post :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
LOL!! You are funny Seagull!! I think everyone knows by now my opinion on the weight of these dolls. It is kind of ridiculous that this isn't made more of a priority...

So yes Qita makes dolls that are less ripped looking.. But they are heavy AF and the quality kind of sucks.. I know this because I bought Michael model of doll, but not through SL.. It was not packed correctly and ended up coming out of the box and was horribly damaged.. Still working on fixing it.. As much as I love this body shape, the weight is killer like 150lbs+ with his head on..

I am kind of excited that Starpey is planning on making a male dolls. Their quality is top-notch! To be honest I would pay the extra money to have a doll that is significantly lighter.. Male dolls are dangerously heavy, and many manufacturers, just don't seem inclined to do anything about this..

A lot of us here on the forum and other social media sites, are asking for more realistic male bodies.. 6Y3 makes a couple of nice male dolls. That is what brand my Xiel is.. His is muscular but not overly so.. Also I have heard they are also working on weight reduction, as is WM.. It is probably going to be later into next year before we see any male dolls at a reduced weight.. But I am hopeful it will be sooner. No money from me for a male doll until weight is addressed.. So be patient my friends..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

Yep. I chose the shortest one of the types that appeal to me (5'6") and the site says he weighs 103lbs... but DG says I should expect more like 120lbs. That's not much less than what I weigh myself! Any time I'm looking at moving this doll around, I am looking at moving around 75% of my own body weight, all by myself. There's so much innovation in terms of female dolls' weight... Manufacturers need to take this weight issue a lot more seriously.

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

I honestly almost went for spartan lovers Jeff because he had a normal shaped stomach that wasn't all ripped, I think maybe the only issue you may have is his hip size, it's pretty big by default, but he doesn't have a massive six pack at the very least. I kinda hope they put out mildly chubby dolls at some point and tweak the skeletons.

There's alsohttps://spartanlover.com/products/57-59 ... 1582&_ss=r
the largest size option to this dolls body is the most anatomically pleasing, he's built but he isn't extreme. The only reason I also didn't get this one was because of issues moving something taller than me.
:grab:

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

WeDragonTeam wrote:I briefly looked at male dolls but I found pretty quickly most of them look...odd. They don’t look realistic and some of them look like muscular females which is fine for some people but not for me.

The exaggerations also just put them into the territory I don’t like. I’m not into super ripped dudes and shaving commercial guys. Lol. Honestly if there was a “thicc” or borderline “bbw” version of a male doll I’d be into that. Bbm? Haha. (Yes, I know it’d be very very heavy, but I live for that kind of body type. :lol: I know that’s not most people’s thing.)

But anyway...I digress.

Are there any less dolly looking male dolls? Ones that look like a normal average guy? I know there’s no thicker ones but, I’m hoping we get there eventually. :lol:

I like variety in my guys, but usually on the muscular side. The kind of guy I have always dreamed of would make a solid doll way too heavy since the doll I have is that is lightly muscled already weighs over 110lbs!

I have been working on a doll with a silicone muscle suit over a foam core and I also have one that is a fabric muscle suit over a foam core and they are much more manageable. The company I bought the silicone muscle suit from, Smitizen, also makes torso suit with a beer belly. It's not a full doll, but it's a start!

https://www.smitizen.com/product/upper- ... beer-belly

They make arm sleeves that could pair with it too:

https://www.smitizen.com/product/realis ... ale-gloves

I used a silicone mask over a foam display head and so far it's working OK. Maybe one of those with a little extra padding in the right places would work for a plus size guy?

If they made a muscle bear suit I would be all over it!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We felt the same way and felt your pain WeDragonTeam so we designed a male torso that fits the bill! We made him a torso, from the thighs down because he is lifesize and currently his weight would be too difficult to manage if we added the full legs. It works though, he is easy to straddle right across that lap! As technologies improve and we can make his weight lighter while still keeping him full size we will do that too.

This delicious beefcake is the most muscular and life-size male sex doll ever designed. He has an Adam's apple, thick neck, and even masculine hands too. He is definitely not the little twink man-boys that you see with the other brands of male sex dolls. (not that there this anything wrong with that, to each their own!)

He has a fully posable steel skeleton, firm sculpted muscles, velvety soft skin, a nice thick penis that can be either erect or soft (for that day and nighttime look; wink), a handsome face, and sexy kissable lips.

Due to the life-size nature of RLSD's male sex doll torso, and his thick neck, only RLSD male heads will fit this body. We have heads for our male torso in the works that will be ready very very soon too!

If you're interested, check him out here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/life-size-male-torso/
Wolf_6__68495.1636884859.jpg
Wolf_6__68495.1636884859.jpg (203 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
Attachments
Wolf_35__52521.1606136217.jpg
Wolf_35__52521.1606136217.jpg (188.52 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
Wolf_41__60572.1636884863.jpg
Wolf_41__60572.1636884863.jpg (212.49 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
Wolf_3__38927.1606136215.jpg
Wolf_3__38927.1606136215.jpg (200.78 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
Wolf_13__92141.1636884801.jpg
Wolf_13__92141.1636884801.jpg (188.87 KiB) Viewed 1005 times
Wolf_43__41518.1636884750.jpg
Wolf_43__41518.1636884750.jpg (223.21 KiB) Viewed 1005 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS