www.tayu-doll.com

Does Tayu doll have any problem or downsides?

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
ALFONZO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Does Tayu doll have any problem or downsides?

Post by ALFONZO »

Hey, could anyone let me know which dolls from Tayu are popular? I'm hoping to get some recommendations from you guys. :multi:

logicallogitech
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by logicallogitech »

I would say the 148D would be their most popular model. Reviews and photos for the 148D are plentiful in this forum.

drbalaramjones
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by drbalaramjones »

More pics of my 148cm D+ Cup TAYU QingZhi doll; photos taken yesterday
Attachments
IMG_20230721_141933.jpg
IMG_20230721_141933.jpg (8 MiB) Viewed 1491 times
IMG_20230721_141957.jpg
IMG_20230721_141957.jpg (8 MiB) Viewed 1491 times

drbalaramjones
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by drbalaramjones »

Correction: my TAYU 148cm D+ cup QingZhi doesn’t stand or i can't get her to. But i chose not to have standing bolts. Maybe she would stand in shoes. Anyway, as u can see from this photo taken today, she's leaning, not standing
Attachments
IMG_20230723_154943.jpg
IMG_20230723_154943.jpg (4 MiB) Viewed 1420 times

ricardoqdq

Post by ricardoqdq »

148d is very popular for it's light weight. But basically you can't go wrong with any Tayu doll, it just depends on what you are looking for.
CJ - - - Gabi - - - Kaci

ZONE-D

drbalaramjones
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by drbalaramjones »

More pics taken today of my TAYU 148cm D+ cup QingZhi; head's an AS doll head
Attachments
IMG_20230723_145233.jpg
IMG_20230723_145233.jpg (8 MiB) Viewed 1418 times
IMG_20230723_142507.jpg
IMG_20230723_142507.jpg (8 MiB) Viewed 1418 times

leorabbit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leorabbit »

Those feet are quite realistic!

leorabbit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by leorabbit »

What does "air-filled foam" mean? How is this different from TPE or Silicone?

JustDude
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustDude »

leorabbit wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:07 pm What does "air-filled foam" mean? How is this different from TPE or Silicone?
That's the core they use for weight reduction. I've seen what their cores are made of. Pretty much like a foam matress. Although I THINK it's made of silicone, at least that's what it felt like to me.

APnightskyfreak

Post by APnightskyfreak »

I'm in same boat. 148d will be laying up with me sooner or later. They are pricey and I will wait till I get a good deal.

Crotcher
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Crotcher »

I'm in the market to get a new doll, I have been considering a few other brands until I saw a few videos on those well-known tube sites of the 148D and was blown away. Further reading here only tells me this is most probably the doll for me. Despite the height, I had my hesitations to go below 155 i think for some of my limitations the 148 is after all a great size.

Thank you for all the feedback so far.
I broke my first doll intentionally, then regretted it, and am now looking to get a new one.

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

There is a disturbing thread about paint peeling in the "Dolls in General" area that shows badly peeling paint on a TAYU girl.
Has anyone experienced this?

Here is a link to the page viewtopic.php?t=171645&start=15
It's about a third of the way down.

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

Swedish Meatball wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:54 am There is a disturbing thread about paint peeling in the "Dolls in General" area that shows badly peeling paint on a TAYU girl.

Yes, my 148 has paint peeled on the hands, arms, legs and ass. The only spots that still retain most of the paint are the areas that have not had any weight on them or friction. The breasts, upper chest, shoulders, upper and middle back.

The silicone itself is more of a white color, like the image of the hand in the link you provided. My doll's hands look far worse than that image. My doll's ass is pretty much missing all paint.

I don't think I would order another Tayu unless the pigment was part of the silicone. The peeled areas versus the non-peeled areas are jarring and unattractive but with clothes/stockings on, it isn't a huge deal but overall with the prices double when I purchased the 148, I would want FAR better quality in terms of resiliency.

JRG

Post by JRG »

jkk211 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:25 am
Swedish Meatball wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:54 am There is a disturbing thread about paint peeling in the "Dolls in General" area that shows badly peeling paint on a TAYU girl.

Yes, my 148 has paint peeled on the hands, arms, legs and ass. The only spots that still retain most of the paint are the areas that have not had any weight on them or friction. The breasts, upper chest, shoulders, upper and middle back.

The silicone itself is more of a white color, like the image of the hand in the link you provided. My doll's hands look far worse than that image. My doll's ass is pretty much missing all paint.

I don't think I would order another Tayu unless the pigment was part of the silicone. The peeled areas versus the non-peeled areas are jarring and unattractive but with clothes/stockings on, it isn't a huge deal but overall with the prices double when I purchased the 148, I would want FAR better quality in terms of resiliency.
This is good to know. I was looking hard at the 148d, but with peeling paint, I’m going to re think this. Probably need to search out dolls that gave the pigment in the silicone. I only have TPE dolls, but my next will be silicone.

Swedish Meatball

Post by Swedish Meatball »

jkk211 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:25 am

Thank you, I appreciate your candor. I had almost taken delivery on one but apparently the universe threw me a lifeline.
If I had paid that much and had the paint peel off, I'd have been four star pissed off.

Maybe TPE isn't so bad after all?

INFORMATIONS