www.wmdolls.com

My 166C Unboxing, poseability and bedroom performance review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My 166C Unboxing, poseability and bedroom performance re

Post by Pabugs »

Mr_Ducati wrote:Say it ain’t so Bugs!! Another sexy 166C to love and adore?! I’m gonna have to have TDF lift my cap on threads I subscribe to! :lol: Congrats my friend, can’t wait to see more of her! :D
It is so Mr. D! Danae had a great deal to do with my decision. She is such a beautiful creature I needed to know - Now that I finally have mine in my arms, all of the images and talk about the 166C just doesn't do her justice. It just can't -

I'm getting ready to get the first section of the review completed this weekend, so I can move fwd to share my girls with TDF proper - It's nice to see you back and sincere thanks for the drive by -

:glou:
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

OK so it took a minute to get these uploaded and the thread updated, but I just got 4 dolls in 4 weeks so forgive me but I had to have some fun in there somewhere! :mrgreen: :multi: :multi:

Since this is an unboxing of the WM166C I will keep it brief, This doll is VERY popular and I'm not sure what unique info I can add other than this specific delivery.

First The box came in in great shape. The packaging was very complete and well packed. She was covered with plastic to protect against stains. Nice -
The progression of opening is in sequence here:
166C_Review 077.jpg
166C_Review 077.jpg (2.55 MiB) Viewed 853 times
Here are the body length shots and I posed her articulated hands for a little fun as she tries to get out on her own, and then she sez OK get me outta here. :haha4:
166C_Review 078.jpg
166C_Review 078.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 853 times
I got the 124 head and here she is cradling her primary head - The second head is the 316.
166C_Review 079.jpg
166C_Review 079.jpg (956.71 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Here are the goodies from WM. I also asked Jeff to see if they could add some extra head connector pins and they are pictured here since I now have 16 heads!! Thanks Jeff!
166C_Review 080.jpg
166C_Review 080.jpg (278.91 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Here she is in her first pose against the wall - so damn hot!!
166C_Review 081.jpg
166C_Review 081.jpg (919.04 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Here she is with her 124 head and long blond hair - the last image is the YL356 Head I also ordered separately, is modeled here (and below).
166C_Review 082.jpg
166C_Review 082.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 853 times
The standard frontal and rear views of this magnificent body - Truly a work of art - AND that PERFECT ASS, perhaps except for her back definition, it's the most perfect sculpt I have seen. What a hard body dream. :multi: :multi:
(IMHO the best back I've seen is on my 6Ye 171D) feel free to disagree - I'm still convinced)
166C_Review 083.jpg
166C_Review 083.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 853 times
Here are the Bottom up shots showing her gorgeous LH - nice lettuce - a slit, not a hole, puffy mons, simply exquisite. Her nipples have really nice detail as well. Just a classic perfect body.

Note the shiny skin in the thigh creases, I have no idea why it is this way - if anyone can explain it I'd be curious as to why, not a problem, just weird against the flat skin sheen on the rest of the body. Edit - After talking to 166C owners privately, it seems that the thigh creases are patched over due to lack of TPE in these places - I have seen pix of an entire 166C body with these poor patches. The final effect is something that I will live with, but it is a disappointment just the same.
166C_Review 084.jpg
166C_Review 084.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 853 times
Here is the only failure of the mold smoothing of this inner thigh, it looks like crap - the other inner leg is not this way - it's the only fail here. Not a deal breaker or a mechanical problem - just a shame on such an awesome body. Nothing a good pair of thigh high boots won't cover. :whistle:
166C_Review 085.jpg
166C_Review 085.jpg (293.49 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Here are the standard standing feet bolts.
166C_Review 086.jpg
166C_Review 086.jpg (276.28 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Here are the articulated hands - They are AWESOME!! They have nice definition and they move beautifully. I am excited to shoot her as she is simply perfect (xcept that inner thigh - I'll shoot around it) -
166C_Review 087.jpg
166C_Review 087.jpg (670.83 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Here is Venus on our first night together: the YL356 head I love on top of this body - It's gonna be a cat fight for who gets the most body time between Vikki (Victoria, Nikki's big sister the 124) and her rival Venus here reminding us what's most important :angel: - let the games begin - either way, I WIN!!
Venus on our honeymoon first night on the 166C.jpg
Venus on our honeymoon first night on the 166C.jpg (903.58 KiB) Viewed 853 times
Overall she is a fantastic doll and I will return soon with the next sections of the review of posing her (but really, look around TDF the WM166C dolls are some of the biggest superstars we have here on TDF and I can't add any more to her posing that hasn't already been seen), I will pose her in my style nonetheless, and I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak of our first night.

I will be more detailed oriented for the BR performance review - so until then. :glou:
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

She is absolutely gorgeous Bugs! Very jelly right now!! :whistle:

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yay more pretty girls :thumbs_up:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Congrats on the new arrival, I was in heavy debate about ordering a 166C myself lately.
Looks like you have some good lighting to work with too along with the new girls.
They're looking good already :thumbs_up:
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Trick700
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Trick700 »

4 dolls in 4 weeks! :D
No shortage of fun over there!
Congrats man

bauchmo

Post by bauchmo »

Wow very nice unboxing pics there well done sir! She's beautiful and I hope you make each other unbelievably happy in the days to come!
~ B
Sidra (Sid) WM166cm C #273 New Body WM159cm C

Sid's current body is an Angelkiss AK7-163 with LS15 head. She doesn't have a thread as of yet.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Venus :angel: is adorable Bugs, Beautiful! Enjoy your Honeymoon! :thumbs_up:

DreamRemix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DreamRemix »

Total newb here, I'm still in research phase.
Is it common to receive pictures from the manufacturer during/after the building process?
Or do you have to ask yourself to update you and send you pics?
(Sorry for hijacking your post... maybe I should of started a new thread about this..)

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

DreamRemix wrote:Total newb here, I'm still in research phase.
Is it common to receive pictures from the manufacturer during/after the building process?
Or do you have to ask yourself to update you and send you pics?
(Sorry for hijacking your post... maybe I should of started a new thread about this..)
DreamRemix, I sent you a PM with a link to Jeff @ Bootycalldolls- He can answer any questions you may have in the future - good luck, I hope you find your perfect doll too!!!!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Such a lovely girl to have such a terrible "scar". It reminds me of having some vascular surgery on my left leg where they went in and did some bypass work on my Femoral Artery. A seam line is one thing but that looks rough to me. Nevertheless, enjoy your new girl and try to overcome that one disappointment.
Attachments
166C_Review 085.jpg
166C_Review 085.jpg (293.49 KiB) Viewed 596 times

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Fine review Bugsy. You are really going into detail for us.

Too bad about the scar. Thigh highs are a great answer!

Both of those heads are stunning. You can’t go wrong either way.

Looking forward to more photos!

mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mathieu242 »

Are her breasts Gel-filled? They look fuller in your pics than the 166c models I've looked at!
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

INFORMATIONS