realsexdoll.com

Best inflatable for good, old-fashioned, missionary sex?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
MGTOWMinstrel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Best inflatable for good, old-fashioned, missionary sex?

Post by MGTOWMinstrel »

That's it really. Which doll has her legs far enough apart, lays on her back, vagina underneath like a real woman and long enough torso for her head to be level with mine when I am inside her?

Of the three dolls I have bought, Tereza Barkley, Big Boob Bridget and Antonya Vidra, not one of them fits the bill! So annoying to spend all that money for nothing. I have read good things about Shy Camilla and she looks pretty close but I prefer bent knees. (I like to see knees out of the corner of my eyes when inside her.)

Hot Lucy and Horny Quella look promising but can you really spread their legs enough?

Help! I don't want to waste any more money!!!

I think I may just save up for this TPE doll: Sarah by Neodoll. She looks like exactly what I am looking for since she can position her legs like that.
Attachments
For me, this doll would be perfect but I would settle for an inflatable for reasons of price. What is frustrating is that I have already spent half the price of a TPE. Thoughts, anyone?
For me, this doll would be perfect but I would settle for an inflatable for reasons of price. What is frustrating is that I have already spent half the price of a TPE. Thoughts, anyone?
Sarah159KKKK.JPG (45.52 KiB) Viewed 2112 times

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Best inflatable for good, old-fashioned, missionary sex?

Post by Joe 90 »

If your not happy with the open legs position of the Antonya Vidra doll then I don't see how Hot Lucy or Horny Quella is going to make much difference. Personally I think you want a TPE doll with moveable joints but are unwilling to pay for it. If the inflatables are not for you then you may have to purchase a TPE one.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

MGTOWMinstrel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MGTOWMinstrel »

Joe 90 wrote:If you're not happy with the open legs position of the Antonya Vidra doll then I don't see how Hot Lucy or Horny Quella is going to make much difference. Personally I think you want a TPE doll with moveable joints but are unwilling to pay for it. If the inflatables are not for you then you may have to purchase a TPE one.
Yes, indeedy. I have reached pretty much the same conclusion although it is not that I am unwilling to pay for a TPE. I cannot afford it! I have accountant fees to pay this month but then I will be saving up and it will take me a couple of months. I will get there. I have been quite taken aback by how unfit for purpose the inflatables have turned out to be but one thing I will say in Antonya Vidra's favour is that the head is very nice and waking up with the doll next to me did at least give me a sense of someone being there. I was surprised by how pleasant that was.

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

I fully understand. I first came to this forum to purchase a TPE doll but weight, storage and privacy ( apartment) were an issue. I hope you find your ideal doll.
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

MGTOWMinstrel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MGTOWMinstrel »

Joe 90 wrote:I fully understand. I first came to this forum to purchase a TPE doll but weight, storage and privacy ( apartment) were an issue. I hope you find your ideal doll.
Thank you. Yes, storage and convenience were the main reason I did not just start saving for a TPE. However, Antonya Vidra came with a removable vagina made of glorious material which feels amazing on its own. If a TPE is anything like that, then it will be more than worth the inconvenience. I have even read reviews where men have declared that they literally forgot that they were not having sex with a real woman. If they are that good, I cannot imagine anyone not wanting one. Helluva lot cheaper than having a girlfriend in tow, scratches that itch and leaves one free to get on with one's life in total freedom. To me that is a win-win. :D

This is a useful site. I had already pretty much decided what my next purchase would be but I will definitely look through the information on here first.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Hi MGTOWMinstrel,

I was in the EXACT same spot as you a few years back: disappointment upon disappointment with the state of inflatable dolls currently on the market. While a lot of them LOOK sexy and hot, none of them allowed you to have normal (missionary) sex with them. Always something got in the way: supine dolls were out of it pretty quickly and the 'spread-eagle' type dolls never had the legs far enough apart, the vagina was weirdly placed, or angled completely wrong. I had a Suzie Carina doll once (basically the same as an Antonya Vidra, pose-wise) and tried having sex twice and simply threw her away. It never even occurred to me at that time to partially deflate an inflatable doll, as that takes away a lot of the feeling of doing it with an inflatable (for me, at least)!
The closest I got to 'passable' was a "Have it away with crazy Faye" doll, but it still requires some mild deflation, and there are no inserts, so the holes are plain vinyl. Has a cute face and usable mouth, though!

I could afford a TPE doll, but have no means for storing it properly out of sight, so it has to be inflatable. Having a bit of an inflatable fetish does help with that decision as well, of course :D. I do have a TPE torso, but due to the same storage constraints, it is not completely 1:1 scale and isn't fully satisfying as a result. And it's not inflatable :mrgreen:

So in the end, the only solution for me was to either make one myself (no time), or have a custom one made. So I took the plunge and had a doll made by Hongyi Toys on Alibaba. It cost as much as a (cheaper) TPE doll, but was totally worth it to me! See viewtopic.php?f=5&t=140920 . I took 2 of their designs an mixed and matched them: the pose of one with the head of another. That doll DOES allow for proper missionary sex, but most interestingly: the legs and torso are separate air chambers, so you can inflate the torso fully for the proper 'inflatable sex' feeling, while deflating the legs partly to allow for more flexibility in poses. The used vinyl is a lot thicker and the seams are a lot stronger than any inflatable on the market.
However, that doll turned out to be a lot bigger than anticipated, so I had another go at it with Hongyi: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150148 . A new design and this time a lot smaller so you end up with a 1m70-ish girl that has the perfect pose for missionary (and a lot more), without any need for deflation!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

How about a plush doll? Affordable, light weight and sexually speaking, everything lines up nicely. I have a Meiki Plush Evo and a Valentina girl. See Meet Dhila and Meet Veronica in my sig below.

MGTOWMinstrel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MGTOWMinstrel »

Mr Franz wrote:How about a plush doll? Affordable, light weight and sexually speaking, everything lines up nicely. I have a Meiki Plush Evo and a Valentina girl. See Meet Dhila and Meet Veronica in my sig below.
Wow! That Meiki Plush looks like exactly what I was looking for in an inflatable. Still unsure about size. These dolls in my experience turn out to be disappointingly small. If the distance from vagina to mouth is correct, the waist will be stupidly narrow and the legs way too short. However, the photo of the Meiki in ready for missionary position looks superb. Is it? I have already read reviews which state that the legs are too small and I do not want to get the impression of having sex with a minor. Just not my thing. I want a full-sized, full grown woman simulation.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

MGTOWMinstrel wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:How about a plush doll? Affordable, light weight and sexually speaking, everything lines up nicely. I have a Meiki Plush Evo and a Valentina girl. See Meet Dhila and Meet Veronica in my sig below.
Wow! That Meiki Plush looks like exactly what I was looking for in an inflatable. Still unsure about size. These dolls in my experience turn out to be disappointingly small. If the distance from vagina to mouth is correct, the waist will be stupidly narrow and the legs way too short. However, the photo of the Meiki in ready for missionary position looks superb. Is it? I have already read reviews which state that the legs are too small and I do not want to get the impression of having sex with a minor. Just not my thing. I want a full-sized, full grown woman simulation.
I give detailed dimensions in my review. viewtopic.php?f=586&p=1837063#p1837063

This is a full size, adult proportioned doll. Yes, the legs are on the short side, but that's mainly because they are fixed in position with the knees bent. The Meiki is very densely stuffed and configured in a seated posture, making it ideal for missionary, IMO. Here's a pic of the Meiki and Valentina girl sitting in a car for reference. Both are sitting directly on the seat without anything boosting them up. Incidentally, unlike the Meiki, Valentina Girls are fully customizeable and available in just about any size or shape, with or without internal core. There's even an articulated skeleton available. Mine is a smaller cuddle model with no internal structure.

MGTOWMinstrel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MGTOWMinstrel »

Mr Franz wrote:
MGTOWMinstrel wrote:
I give detailed dimensions in my review. viewtopic.php?f=586&p=1837063#p1837063

This is a full size, adult proportioned doll. Yes, the legs are on the short side, but that's mainly because they are fixed in position with the knees bent. The Meiki is very densely stuffed and configured in a seated posture, making it ideal for missionary, IMO. Here's a pic of the Meiki and Valentina girl sitting in a car for reference. Both are sitting directly on the seat without anything boosting them up. Incidentally, unlike the Meiki, Valentina Girls are fully customizeable and available in just about any size or shape, with or without internal core. There's even an articulated skeleton available. Mine is a smaller cuddle model with no internal structure.
Very interesting and helpful post. Thank you!

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

I had also investigated Plush dolls. They can be made to look quite excellent, indeed!
Alas, for me, I again ran into storage problems with them... Or it would've been just a torso (and even then).
Also harder to get hold of in Europe, I think?

MGTOWMinstrel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MGTOWMinstrel »

Thank you to all who have responded - such useful replies too.

I have been very impressed by the Meiki plush doll. Tempted to get one.

MGTOWMinstrel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MGTOWMinstrel »

The only thing I do not like about the Meiki site is that they do not list the postage costs to the UK and so presumably I have to go to checkout before the postage costs will be calculated. I hate that kind of thing with online shopping. I expect to see prices when reviewing the chopping cart, not when I go to checkout.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

DollLoverDude wrote:I had also investigated Plush dolls. They can be made to look quite excellent, indeed!
Alas, for me, I again ran into storage problems with them... Or it would've been just a torso (and even then).
Also harder to get hold of in Europe, I think?
Valentina Girls are made in Sweden, so European shipping shouldn't be a problem. Nor storage. The cuddle models can be stuffed in a suitcase!
MGTOWMinstrel wrote:The only thing I do not like about the Meiki site is that they do not list the postage costs to the UK and so presumably I have to go to checkout before the postage costs will be calculated. I hate that kind of thing with online shopping. I expect to see prices when reviewing the chopping cart, not when I go to checkout.
Yeah I hate that too, but you don't have to commit to buy to see international shipping options. You can also email them for an estimate. They're pretty good about answering emails.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Mr Franz wrote:Valentina Girls are made in Sweden, so European shipping shouldn't be a problem. Nor storage. The cuddle models can be stuffed in a suitcase!
Oh, didn't notice, indeed!
Very interesting...

INFORMATIONS