betterlovedoll.com

Madame's Boudoir

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Madame's Boudoir

Post by Billiam »

Gorgeous! Love the posing!

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Just dropping in here for the first time. I was not expecting to be looking back through all your pages, wish I had dropped in earlier.
Your pictures are phenomenal, as are your girls.
I am a huge fan of seeing dolls doing things like playing music, or with a background behind them, different lightings etc.
It's seeing stuff like this that really brings dolls to life. Really dig the different styles you work with 👍👍
I almost feel like I am looking at a classic artwork seeing this girl on the left

ImageImage
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

madamsynthetique

Post by madamsynthetique »

Yikes, did not mean to post that three times. Not sure what happened, but I do remember trying to fix the quotations to be more legible. My bad!
Invo wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:52 am All looks great, but Carmen is definitely something special! Looks amazing

Keep it up,would love to see more of her!
Thank you! She's still around. Let me ask if she's up to a shoot sometime soon... :D

Billiam wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:40 am Gorgeous! Love the posing!
I certainly try! A labor of love. Hell yeah!
Doll Canvas wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:39 pm Just dropping in here for the first time. I was not expecting to be looking back through all your pages, wish I had dropped in earlier.
Your pictures are phenomenal, as are your girls.
I am a huge fan of seeing dolls doing things like playing music, or with a background behind them, different lightings etc.
It's seeing stuff like this that really brings dolls to life. Really dig the different styles you work with 👍👍
I almost feel like I am looking at a classic artwork seeing this girl on the left

ImageImage
Thank you, man. That really means a lot coming from you. A kind of "classic artwork" style is what I really want to go for in months to come. And I'm super pleased you see that! Whether or not I accomplish it is entirely up to the viewer, but I certainly try. It really is about breathing life into them with a dash of love and respect.

Just some more of that shoot. I managed to pull out a few more pictures out of her that day. If anyone's wondering why I don't post it all at once? It takes awhile to sift through the pictures, touch them up, and post them different places. I think there were about ten variations of each picture I agonize over. Anyways, apologies for the extra posts before. I really didn't mean to do that. And... on Friday we're tying up a loose end to something previously posted. Any guesses?
Madam's Twitter - Instagram

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Hell yeah!

Flyer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Flyer »

:crazyeyes: WOW... adorably seductive nightwear :!: :angel:

Great :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

I'm with flyer on this one, that is just such a thrilling set of lingerie ... and the perfect model to show it off on. 🥰🥰🥰
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

The rest of the photos are as high standard as ever. Keep them coming, please. :D

DaManMJ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DaManMJ »

I can't believe how realistic she looks...bravo! Beautiful :)

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I'm still new hear so no idea what's next but I will be stopping by.
It's nice seeing more from the previous set, fantastic stuff, does she have a name?
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

madamsynthetique

Post by madamsynthetique »

Billiam wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:44 amHell yeah!
YEAH HELL! ... wait.
Flyer wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:22 am

:crazyeyes: WOW... adorably seductive nightwear :!: :angel:

Great :!: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Michaelangelo wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:23 am I'm with flyer on this one, that is just such a thrilling set of lingerie ... and the perfect model to show it off on. 🥰🥰🥰

I need to do some more shopping... But usually a particular doll springs to mind once I see something. It's odd how some things just work out so well when you don't try too hard.
DaManMJ wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:16 pm I can't believe how realistic she looks...bravo! Beautiful :)
Thank you! I'm blessed to live in an era where there's so many realistic dolls to choose from and work with!
Doll Canvas wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:31 pm I'm still new hear so no idea what's next but I will be stopping by.
It's nice seeing more from the previous set, fantastic stuff, does she have a name?
I call her Clarice and I think she might be my personal favorite. She has a very unique look while still being absolutely gorgeous. It's hard to put in the words...

Continuation from: viewtopic.php?t=150145&start=90 (halfway down)

Just wanted to do a small update to this and post some comments she got while commemorating the little experiment as the account is gone now. Going to try to fit in some more regular pictures this weekend.
Madam's Twitter - Instagram

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

And what is this pretty doll's favorite anime? :wink:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Your photos are fantastic!! Excellent posing and attention to details, a lot of care is taken with them and their personalities really shine ☺️ I think Suki is my favorite 😍

Excellent 👌
I love finding threads that inspire me to do better 🍻

I would say its a tragedy I hadn't found it til now and was gonna wholeheartedly agree with ya about how easy it is to get lost in the noise here on TDF and take a while to get noticed.. (my content isn't even as good, i just have to hustle hard, treat it almost like a part time job, to get the views I do.. )... But after a few pages I realized I had actually seen this thread and was going to give it a glowing complement.. but at the time it seemed like you were leaving the forum, so I didn't bother.. I was wrong for that, especially considering the reasoning.. should've ramped up the encouragement and practically pleaded ya to stay, it's always a tragedy to lose talent here 😐 ...so I was definitely happy to see new pics here, easy decision to hit subscribe 👍

Leatherman
Ex-Member

Post by Leatherman »

Great poses!

:glou:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

I really like Suki too! I am a huge fan of black and yellow as well 💛🖤
I love seeing hearts in pictures, it was a really cute idea to take the cut outs and lay them out like this!
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

Michaelangelo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Michaelangelo »

Have to second DC on that last pic. Did a double take and realised that I wasn't going mad and the hearts were actually real ones in the picture itself 😂

Love this kind of juxtaposition of digital and analogue, a really nice idea.
Me and Miranda (WM 163C/159) post comic strips and other stuff on her thread.
Recent posts: a Halloween story, Mira's birthday, and competitions, including our first win! 🏆

INFORMATIONS