Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

How do Realdolls compare?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

mcidcbcmd

How do Realdolls compare?

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I’ve owned a few TPE dolls all from quality companies, I’ve never owned a real doll before. While I liked my tpe dolls I’m looking for something more real looking. I know how real dolls look but how are they for sex? Most tpe dolls including mine had bad LHP etc. I’ve heard real dolls are built more for sex, what’s the thoughts on this?

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How do Realdolls compare?

Post by sloopjohnb »

I will say this as I own 5 Abyss Realdolls. I have own several other brands of dolls. The sex with my Realdolls is FANTASTIC. I recently got a new other brand of silicone doll I had sex with her once, I will be selling her. To me, I'll say that again, to me, sex with a realdoll is better that any doll I have owned and close to or better than a lot of organics I have been with in my 60 years. Your pleasure may vary.
JB
Last edited by TJ_Foxx on Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed other company names

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I concur with Sloop.

:glou:
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Probably over 6000 hrs of sex with my Realdolls. They have been wonderful .
Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

PersianKat

Post by PersianKat »

fantastic. I don't have anything to compare it too though as all I own is a RD2 body B. I have a new RD body D on the way.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Let's remember- we dont discuss other specific brands in brands in a manufacturers section, that is done in Dolls in General.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

hisman
Student Account
Student Account

Post by hisman »

I'm new in this field ... i must know this experience!

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

hisman wrote:I'm new in this field ... i must know this experience!

Welcome hisman!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

pygmalion2 wrote:Probably over 6000 hrs of sex with my Realdolls. They have been wonderful .
Mark and the Synthetiks
whoa!!! I need to pump up my numbers and catch up! haha

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Guess this is a good place to add my question, been wanting to ask it for a really long time. Before I say anything I want to make clear that I am not saying anything bad about RD. SO here goes. I won't mention the other brand but there's a certain one that has a particular look about them. It's kind of an anime look. When you see one you know immediately what brand it is. RD is the same way to me, I see an RD and I know immediately. I have been looking at RD since the days of second landlines, 56k modems, and Netscape browser. And even today, I go to the website and look at the models. (Think Sai is my favorite face) So my question is about how realistic do they actually look irl? There's never been that "whoa" moment for me, when I have to do a double take to see if she's real or a doll. Like I said, I know immediately she's an RD. There are some dolls out there that will make you do a double or triple take. So do photos just not do them justice or something? I honestly don't know, thus why I am asking. My last purchase was another brand simply because I chickened out of an RD (various reasons), I have more than enough funds for the tip top of the line with all the bells and whistles. It's just that RD look I'm not sure about.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

ccrider32759 wrote:Guess this is a good place to add my question, been wanting to ask it for a really long time. Before I say anything I want to make clear that I am not saying anything bad about RD. SO here goes. I won't mention the other brand but there's a certain one that has a particular look about them. It's kind of an anime look. When you see one you know immediately what brand it is. RD is the same way to me, I see an RD and I know immediately. I have been looking at RD since the days of second landlines, 56k modems, and Netscape browser. And even today, I go to the website and look at the models. (Think Sai is my favorite face) So my question is about how realistic do they actually look irl? There's never been that "whoa" moment for me, when I have to do a double take to see if she's real or a doll. Like I said, I know immediately she's an RD. There are some dolls out there that will make you do a double or triple take. So do photos just not do them justice or something? I honestly don't know, thus why I am asking. My last purchase was a another brand simply because I chickened out of an RD (various reasons), I have more than enough funds for the tip top of the line with all the bells and whistles. It's just that RD look I'm not sure about.
I feel the same way. I don't know how they look in person, but from photos i just don't think they look that realistic. They look fine, but for the price point I expect much higher levels of realism. They have a very distinct style that just looks fake to me.

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I've never understood why they are so expensive compared to other silicone brands and I don't think they can even stand on their own? I see them kind of hanging on a stand a lot. Plus I've never seen any head I'd ever want, they are very masculine looking with prominent jaw lines. I dunno I just don't get them. But in on this thread to possibly educate my ignorance on them.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Celtic_Babog wrote:I've never understood why they are so expensive compared to other silicone brands and I don't think they can even stand on their own? I see them kind of hanging on a stand a lot. Plus I've never seen any head I'd ever want, they are very masculine looking with prominent jaw lines. I dunno I just don't get them. But in on this thread to possibly educate my ignorance on them.
Same here. I would like to be informed better on the appeal. I know they have a very dedicated fan base and a high trafficked message board of their own. The price suggests there is an appeal that warrants interest over what we see in the silicone realm, but i don't know what it is.

mozaix

Post by mozaix »

I can't speak for other brands but I remember back in 2009, when I joined the forum, people used to say one should record oneself when opening the crate first time. And boy I wish I did, because I got extremely surprised how beautifull and realistic the Realdoll looked. At least for me it was a jawdropping moment. But I might be biased because it was my first silicone doll ever, still I do think the pictures you see of them justify their looks pretty good, at least in my opinion.

Benmac87
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Benmac87 »

Justinpassinthru wrote:
I feel the same way. I don't know how they look in person, but from photos i just don't think they look that realistic. They look fine, but for the price point I expect much higher levels of realism. They have a very distinct style that just looks fake to me.
Hello,

I've have several realdolls, and although some of their faces are a little less realistic, they can look quite natural.
A straight on, well lit photo will always give away a realdoll, but with more natural lighting and decent posing they can look very much like a real person.

This is a straight on well lit photo of Suki, she looks good but can easily be identified as a realdoll.
PXL_20210906_145238504-removebg-preview.png
PXL_20210906_145238504-removebg-preview.png (375.5 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
Next is a slightly posed and more naturally lit photo of Tanami, while you can tell she isn't a real person(or goblin), her features look more natural.
PXL_20210701_205443590small.jpg
PXL_20210701_205443590small.jpg (678.68 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
And finally a carefully posed and subtly lit photo of Regine makes her look human.
Midnight tease.jpg
Midnight tease.jpg (385.49 KiB) Viewed 1003 times
In person they usually fall somewhere between the second and third option (depending on individual face/body and room lighting), while in online photos they will often look more like the first, due to more direct lighting used during photoshoots.

INFORMATIONS