teddy-babes.com

Who Here Has A Lisa TB?

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Who Here Has A Lisa TB?

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Violet is a Lisa too.

IMG_2199.JPG
IMG_2199.JPG (1.74 MiB) Viewed 368 times
IMG_2227.JPG
IMG_2227.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 368 times

And more of Rin.

IMG_2327.JPG
IMG_2327.JPG (2.09 MiB) Viewed 368 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Wow! So beautiful! :angel:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Stewie studmuffin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:26 pm Wow! So beautiful! :angel:
Thank you

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

All beautiful dolls, I’ve had a soft spot (sorry bad pun not intended) for these fabric gurls for awhile.

More posts like this may twist my arm and push me over the edge… and into fabric snuglestown!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 am All beautiful dolls, I’ve had a soft spot (sorry bad pun not intended) for these fabric gurls for awhile.

More posts like this may twist my arm and push me over the edge… and into fabric snuglestown!
Well worth it and the skin is warm and velvety
You can customize their look as well by switching lips, eyes and other features when ordering one

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:35 am
Well worth it and the skin is warm and velvety
You can customize their look as well by switching lips, eyes and other features when ordering one
Thanks… I have been flopping back and forth between the “happy/Aotume” dolls (Myrobotdoll vendor) and ones like your beloved TeddyBabes. As in your situation, sex isn’t my primary motivation, I just adore their comforting company and bedtime cuddles.

So I’m regularly looking out on our TDF “for sale” threads for opportunities re-adopting a used previous generation TB models needing caring home. I am not completely sold on the current generation of TB as they seem too tall and mixed reviews on form, function and plushness. A 130-140cm would be preferred. I’ve also been hunting on other vendors that may have “older stock” but not having much luck 🍀
:morning:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:00 pm I’m regularly looking out on our TDF “for sale” threads for opportunities re-adopting a used previous generation TB models needing caring home. I am not completely sold on the current generation of TB as they seem too tall and mixed reviews on form, function and plushness. A 130-140cm would be preferred. I’ve also been hunting on other vendors that may have “older stock” but not having much luck 🍀
:morning:f
140cm?
I'm 152 and not tall by any means and you want shorter?
The new TBDs are 5'4" now, instead of 5'9".
I have a new vampire from the 5'4" TBD line if you want. Never even cuddled.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:00 pm I’m regularly looking out on our TDF “for sale” threads for opportunities re-adopting a used previous generation TB models needing caring home. I am not completely sold on the current generation of TB as they seem too tall and mixed reviews on form, function and plushness. A 130-140cm would be preferred. I’ve also been hunting on other vendors that may have “older stock” but not having much luck 🍀
:morning:
You might be thinking of what is known as the "Standard" Teddy Babes. These were the very first Babes that became available back in 2006 and were only around 3'10" tall. They were soon lengthened to 4'2" and were sold alongside the taller "Deluxe" Babes until being discontinued in 2016. I have heard that they may be brought back at some point but I don't think it will ever happen.
They used to pop up quite often in the sales section but you rarely see them at all these days. In fact, I think it has been years since I have seen one for sale.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS