sanhuiofficial.com

Looking for a lady that’s easy to handle

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
DancingFool

Looking for a lady that’s easy to handle

Post by DancingFool »

I’ve recently started using sex toys and I’m very satisfied with that kind of sexuality. I’m considering dolls, but I’m not in great shape. I’m a Boomer with COPD. I used to be able to lift 40 to 60 pound easily but now a 20 pound sack of dog food is a pain in the ass.

I’m looking a dolls of 73 pounds and less. I plan to use my executive desk chair and other wheeled devices to help me. Should I just forget about dolls? Are their dolls with motorized or spring loaded assists.

I looked for robotic ladies but they just had talking models. I thought really? The whole reason I’m interested is because I’m tired of talking. I can think of a lot of things I would prefer to be motorized than a voice

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Looking for a lady that’s easy to handle

Post by Dollfriend »

I'm am from the Boomer era also in fairly normal health for a Boomer and just recently purchased a 40 something pound Torso Doll with a head, apparently it is the heaviest Doll I have purchased in over half a decade in this hobby, carried this Doll around the house for around a week or two before my knees, back and everything else just took a complete and painful crapout, after several or more weeks of recovery, where I left the Doll alone, I am now using a desk chair to move the Doll around, first time I have ever had to do this with any doll, although not sure but I guess all my previous dolls may have been less than 40 pounds, or I am just getting old... :puppydogeyes:...Definately look into lightweight torsos & Dolls, Teddybabes, etc. if you think weight will be an issue.

somewhereincanada

Post by somewhereincanada »

My gorgeous gal is 63.9 lbs. WM148 L cup.
Attachments
20220101_140420.jpg
20220101_140420.jpg (4.66 MiB) Viewed 2671 times
20220101_170644.jpg
20220101_170644.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2674 times
"Kelly" WM148L
"Emily" SP156G

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

I think even 45lbs of dead weight when you are trying to have sex, is a real turn-off. I would look to the smaller dolls, under 120 cm but of course, ones that look like small adult women. There are several. JM and Irontech have some great ones between 100 - 120 cm. They may be nice to look at but right now, full size dolls are impractical for active and varied sex.

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

SanHui 118 cm Elfie Beautiful and very capable doll at 35 - 37 1/2 lbs

bertybaby
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bertybaby »

DancingFool wrote:I’ve recently started using sex toys and I’m very satisfied with that kind of sexuality. I’m considering dolls, but I’m not in great shape. I’m a Boomer with COPD. I used to be able to lift 40 to 60 pound easily but now a 20 pound sack of dog food is a pain in the ass.

I’m looking a dolls of 73 pounds and less. I plan to use my executive desk chair and other wheeled devices to help me. Should I just forget about dolls? Are their dolls with motorized or spring loaded assists.

I looked for robotic ladies but they just had talking models. I thought really? The whole reason I’m interested is because I’m tired of talking. I can think of a lot of things I would prefer to be motorized than a voice
I have a Sanhui Amelia for sale, but she weighs 70 lbs. I also have a Sili Suki that only weighs 28.6 pounds and is quite manageable.
Both come with extensive wardrobes and were not "used" sexually.
If interested I can send pics.

B

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

DancingFool wrote:I’ve recently started using sex toys and I’m very satisfied with that kind of sexuality. I’m considering dolls, but I’m not in great shape. I’m a Boomer with COPD. I used to be able to lift 40 to 60 pound easily but now a 20 pound sack of dog food is a pain in the ass.

Wait, USED to lift 60... 20 is a pain in the ass... but you are heading for a 73lb dead-weight unbalanced awkward doll? Just call you orthopedic surgeon now and set an appointment.

I have 4 dolls, with 2 more on the way. I know how to lift and move them.
DON'T DO IT!

Seriously, my 158 is only 30 kilos - 66lbs and I swore I would only buy lighter dolls. I look at her standing there and think, "How about a little lunchtime tussle?" and if I can push her over and nail her, it happens. If we have to go somewhere else in the house... forget it.
Moving her around in bed is also exhausting, especially if I'm tired or in bed too.

Listen, go light. Go as light as you can. Figure out what you need her for and then go light.
Nighttime snuggles? Teddy Babe! Pretty girl at the breakfast table to sit with - Get a 136 or 140 and let her stand.
Just imagine how frustrating it would be if you had her, and wanted her, but passed because she was too damn hard to move around.

Me, I will probably wind up with an SM136a or an Elsadoll 102 Elf and they can be wherever I want them to me.

Just my opinion and worth everything you didn't pay for it. Opinions are like assholes. Your mileage may very, etc. etc.

Rev. Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

RevJack wrote: Me, I will probably wind up with an SM136a or an Elsadoll 102 Elf and they can be wherever I want them to me.
Rev. Jack
I agree Dancing Fool should stay away from 70lb girls. I have a never used Irontech at 70lbs and need get rid of her, all because of weight. 55lbs is about as heavy as I want. That 15lbs dead weight makes a huge difference.

The SM136a silicone is still 23kg. I like the small body. Too bad they dont have a little more mature heads.

I've been checking out Elsa 102. Some look pretty cute. I like the one in pic below. I've been looking at a few 130cm dolls as well.

Again, trying to stay as light as possible.
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-01-24 200203.png
Screenshot 2022-01-24 200203.png (266.86 KiB) Viewed 2404 times
Elsababe 148cm small breasts with Inoue Miu head
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Teddy Babes are 15lbs and plushies with silicone lips and the option for silicone privates & nipples.
They are also warm and cuddly. I don't know what they are like to have sex with, but I've heard they are good.
I'm not a boomers but I'm a 98lb woman and the 65lb TPE silicone doll I first had was too hard for me to move. Plus she was cold to the touch.
Attachments
IMG_1902[1].jpg
IMG_1902[1].jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2350 times
IMG_1922[1].jpg
IMG_1922[1].jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2350 times
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

I have a WM 157 B cup TPE doll that weighs 62 lbs in total. She's nicely proportioned and easy to move around. :thumbs_up:

Caudillo

Post by Caudillo »

You might want consider the Doll Cabin 130cm series. They are light and nubile with different head choices. The TPE is very soft and be careful if you select custom painting as the dark colors tend to be "over the top." They are not a high end doll but are good value for money with good service by the vendor.

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Dancingfool: As long as you don't live in a country with 'revised' laws/regulations like mine - the UK,
I used to own a Sanhui 145cm doll. It was the first silicone doll I ever got and was manageable, since I was already well through middle age myself at the time I bought her.
Perhaps consider this as an option, since you posted in this SH section?
These dolls appear to have come on quite a way, with regard to features, since I first discovered them nearly 10 years ago.

Forevernostalgic
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Forevernostalgic »

70 lbs sounds like a lot, if you are having issues with weight then yes i recommend lighter dolls around 35-50 lbs max. We tend not to factor in the weight of the doll because we forget its dead weight, and its can be a real chore and strain on your body having to constantly move that around for sex and other activities.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

HappyWabbit wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:47 am SanHui 118 cm Elfie Beautiful and very capable doll at 35 - 37 1/2 lbs
So true.
One of the best doll out there :thumbs_up:

soonpk
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by soonpk »

Weight is probably the most important factor when choosing a doll after attractiveness. I have a 73 lb. doll that I thought would be easier to deal with and I can tell you its no picnic carrying her around. (way easier than the 90 lb. doll though) Torsos may be a better option if you want life sized measurements. There are also some great smaller dolls that are on the lighter side. If you get a heavier doll keep in mind there's a learning curve for figuring out how to carry them with less danger of straining yourself, so give yourself time for that. If the doll is going to stay in bed or a chair in your room all day, that might be easier than if you have to put her into and out of storage after each session.
My Doll Photo Thread: viewtopic.php?t=162724 Check it out

INFORMATIONS