zelex.com.cn

Photos of the Zelex 130cm Doll

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Photos of the Zelex 130cm Doll

Post by Mishka1965 »

I think some of you are aware of this doll. She is the scaled down 130cm, a perfect replica of the 170cm.

This doll is very adult shaped - I would say the first in the industry in delivering a smaller doll in adult proportions, and has functional sexual lower extremities but no oral. The fingers are fully articulated and she has hinged hands that make the wired hands/fingers obsolete. She also has an advanced skeleton that poses the same as the larger size. As with any Zelex doll, she comes with painted skin and a nice texture that appears to hold up well. She is also light tan.

I'm really happy with her, and what brought me to her is her stature of course - but that meant for me easy travelling and posing due to her lower weight (~56lb)

In the next set of posts, I'll show some of the pictures I took of her, and you can then see the details a bit better. I did take video for youtube.

If you have questions let me know and I'll try to address them as best as I can.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Photos of the Zelex 130cm Doll

Post by Mishka1965 »

Carmen posing outdoors.

MidLife
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MidLife »

My goodness, what size shoes are hers? Zelex should source/offer some proper sized down wares to go with her to boost this concept. I saw her on Silicone Lovers.

This is an interesting concept and might be a lot of fun to "transform" normal size guys to their fantasy.

ZelexDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ZelexDoll »

Thanks Mishka for these great photoshoots :glou:
Announcement: Sincerely seeking agents from all over the world.

Contact us:
Email for pre- and post-sales enquiries: service@zelexdoll.com
Email for business cooperation: contact@zelexdoll.com
Official Store: www.zelexdoll.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/zelex2020
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zelex.china.3
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zelexdoll/

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

So cool to see one of these 130cm girls on the forum! I'm surprised to hear that they have the option for articulated fingers on these smaller dolls, too. Her hands (as well of the rest of her) look great in your photos. 56lbs is a bit heftier than I would have expected for a doll this size, but that's still very manageable. Thanks for sharing, Mishka! :thumbs_up:

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Great little doll mishka! It seems that the tendency of smaller dolls is comming back. I guess that the market is starting to realize that a 100 pounds 170cm doll might look good on pictures, but that they are more a chores to move around than anything else.

I really wish that more of these shorter dolls with ultra realistic proportions will star to show up. Great photoset, and good idea Zelex. Keep the good work.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

john1972

Post by john1972 »

Great photos man.
Too small for me but if all you did was take photos of her all by herself
no one would know she was that small :thumbs_up:
But I would want to take photos of her with my other girls and well then you
would see just how small she is.
I am quite a tall guy and my 165 is about perfect sized for me .
I can put my chin on top of her head so anything shorter just feels very tiny to me.

But on the other hand Zelex is really doing a great job trying to fill the entire market
with varied dolls of all sizes and shapes and that is awesome :thumbs_up:

aaron300
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aaron300 »

Great photo shoot! Thanks for sharing.
"God created the Heavens, he created the earth! He created all the Hulkamaniacs! Then, he created a set of 24-inch pythons, brother!!"

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I hope this is a sign of a positive turn in the doll world. Honestly I thought a 130cm doll wouldn't be allowed to be shown on tdf anymore.

There are people out the with back conditions, heart blood pressure problem etc and can only manage smaller dolls.

It might not be you atm but imagine it was. Mini rant over.

Nice set Mishka, amazing as usual.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Celtic_Babog wrote:I hope this is a sign of a positive turn in the doll world. Honestly I thought a 130cm doll wouldn't be allowed to be shown on tdf anymore.
There are people out the with back conditions, heart blood pressure problem etc and can only manage smaller dolls.
It might not be you atm but imagine it was. Mini rant over.
Nice set Mishka, amazing as usual.
Thanks CB, I agree on all fronts. I certainly hope the other higher end manufacturers see the same thing as there is a market for these for just the same reasons. When I travel, a easy to move light weight doll is paramount and certainly weighs on my decision - especially when you get older.

MidLife wrote:My goodness, what size shoes are hers? Zelex should source/offer some proper sized down wares to go with her to boost this concept. I saw her on Silicone Lovers.
This is an interesting concept and might be a lot of fun to "transform" normal size guys to their fantasy.
I have custom made shoes for her for the promo shots.(3D printed) and unfortunately there are no heels to fit her unless you make them. In the next set, you will see an example of a pink set I made up for her.
aaron300 wrote:Great photo shoot! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks, glad you like. Stick around, there's more coming up!

john1972 wrote:Great photos man.
Too small for me but if all you did was take photos of her all by herself
no one would know she was that small :thumbs_up:
But I would want to take photos of her with my other girls and well then you
would see just how small she is.
I am quite a tall guy and my 165 is about perfect sized for me .
I can put my chin on top of her head so anything shorter just feels very tiny to me.

But on the other hand Zelex is really doing a great job trying to fill the entire market
with varied dolls of all sizes and shapes and that is awesome :thumbs_up:

Thanks John. It's a larger broad market where there's a doll for everyone. One day when you're back goes out, these may become more likely. I think the 165 is a perfect size IMO, but certainly heavy - especially when I took her on a 2 month cross country trip - I had a wheel chair that made it at times weird - when people stare..

Babel99 wrote:Great little doll mishka! It seems that the tendency of smaller dolls is comming back. I guess that the market is starting to realize that a 100 pounds 170cm doll might look good on pictures, but that they are more a chores to move around than anything else.

I really wish that more of these shorter dolls with ultra realistic proportions will star to show up. Great photoset, and good idea Zelex. Keep the good work.
Thanks Babel. This is certainly a trend in the right direction, and a first for me to see a high/mid end doll in this size.
Jonathan- wrote:So cool to see one of these 130cm girls on the forum! I'm surprised to hear that they have the option for articulated fingers on these smaller dolls, too. Her hands (as well of the rest of her) look great in your photos. 56lbs is a bit heftier than I would have expected for a doll this size, but that's still very manageable. Thanks for sharing, Mishka! :thumbs_up:
Yes, she has those "boned' hands that really work well for her. I find her posing ability perfect and these articulated fingers are surreal! The weight is a function of her scale (no compromised anatomy - like thin pencil legs and arms) as she has a normal steel skeleton with solid silicone through-out and less foam core. I think you can customize them to suit.

ZelexDoll wrote:Thanks Mishka for these great photoshoots :glou:
Thank you, and glad you guys are breaking tradition by making realistic and superb smaller dolls!
A perfect scaled doll from a larger size is a first in the industry and even more so one that has high-end features!

Mishka

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Carmen posing Nude in the Kitchen

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Hands down- Best Zelex pics on the forum.

Well done
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky Custom Configuration

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Wow!

b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor