Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDollX?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

RealDollX?

Post by hugemistake »

Hello everyone. I have not posted on here for years, but it's time for a new doll. I'd like to hear from an actual RealDollX customer. On the website, they look like something I have been waiting for all my life, but dolls do not come out of the box looking like they do on the web site. There is little information on the web site as to how they actually work. I have several questions, including whether the user has to be connected to the internet during the time the doll is talking to him; and how does the doll know what to say.

Brick

Re: RealDollX?

Post by Brick »

hugemistake wrote:Hello everyone. I have not posted on here for years, but it's time for a new doll. I'd like to hear from an actual RealDollX customer. On the website, they look like something I have been waiting for all my life, but dolls do not come out of the box looking like they do on the web site. There is little information on the web site as to how they actually work. I have several questions, including whether the user has to be connected to the internet during the time the doll is talking to him; and how does the doll know what to say.
Go to my O/F page. I have 200 post dealing with the dolls and the robots. There are vids of the robots in action and numerous Harmony alive episodes that deal with just the robots. It cost $5 and you see it all. https://onlyfans.com/u81057521
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

I guess if I am considering a RealDoll I can spare $5.00 for your paysite. I had to think about why I have to pay to get information about a product that costs as much as the combined total of two cars I have owned. Perhaps it's to keep the content away from people who aren't genuinely interested in it.

Anyone, are there videos of the robotic head on TDF from regular members not vendor affiliated? If there are, would someone please post some links. If not, is it because not very many people have the robots yet? Or do they just get so busy with the doll that they don't bother with TDF anymore? Or maybe it's the attitude of figure it out for yourself like I did?

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

You might Check with KK Fun...
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

hugemistake wrote:I guess if I am considering a RealDoll I can spare $5.00 for your paysite. I had to think about why I have to pay to get information about a product that costs as much as the combined total of two cars I have owned. Perhaps it's to keep the content away from people who aren't genuinely interested in it.

Anyone, are there videos of the robotic head on TDF from regular members not vendor affiliated? If there are, would someone please post some links. If not, is it because not very many people have the robots yet? Or do they just get so busy with the doll that they don't bother with TDF anymore? Or maybe it's the attitude of figure it out for yourself like I did?
No actually it shows the dolls and robots having sex. I really dont think your going to get that kind of visual input on any doll sites or from any individuals on those sites. Its kinda like spending $5 to see how the car actually works before you buy it. But Hey! Give KK a try, I am sure he will send you a vid of him doing Snow........ :lol:

hugemistake
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by hugemistake »

hugemistake wrote: Perhaps it's to keep the content away from people who aren't genuinely interested in it.
Brick wrote: Its kinda like spending $5 to see how the car actually works before you buy it.
Brick: We are both right. I've heard of high-end car dealers charging a fee for a test drive to prevent non-serious buyers from joy riding in a Benz. I guess this is the same idea.

Anyone: I've skimmed Brick's page and also viewed Matt McMullen's very helpful youtube unboxing video. It looks like there are three different applications of the robotics:
1) Preprogrammed functions controlled by the insert, which it looks like will function without being connected to the internet at the time of use.
2) Speech programmed by the user, which may require internet connection to program the speech, but may not require internet connection while the doll is talking the programmed speech.
3) AI in which the robot creates its own speech, which probably requires internet connection when talking to the robot.

Do I understand this correctly? I am concerned about hacking. I remember TDF was hacked many years ago and after that I removed most of the photos I posted. If someone may be able to hack into the RealDoll app and listen to my conversations with the Robot, I'd like to know up front what I can and can't do while disconnected from the internet.
It's OK to grab DOLLS by the pussy!

Brick

Post by Brick »

hugemistake wrote:
hugemistake wrote: Perhaps it's to keep the content away from people who aren't genuinely interested in it.
Brick wrote: Its kinda like spending $5 to see how the car actually works before you buy it.
Brick: We are both right. I've heard of high-end car dealers charging a fee for a test drive to prevent non-serious buyers from joy riding in a Benz. I guess this is the same idea.

Anyone: I've skimmed Brick's page and also viewed Matt McMullen's very helpful youtube unboxing video. It looks like there are three different applications of the robotics:
1) Preprogrammed functions controlled by the insert, which it looks like will function without being connected to the internet at the time of use.
2) Speech programmed by the user, which may require internet connection to program the speech, but may not require internet connection while the doll is talking the programmed speech.
3) AI in which the robot creates its own speech, which probably requires internet connection when talking to the robot.

Do I understand this correctly? I am concerned about hacking. I remember TDF was hacked many years ago and after that I removed most of the photos I posted. If someone may be able to hack into the RealDoll app and listen to my conversations with the Robot, I'd like to know up front what I can and can't do while disconnected from the internet.
The app is downloaded onto your device. You can connect to the robot from your device without going on the internet. Occasionally, the app will ask you to sign on to your acct. this is when it downloads updates to the app. otherwise you will be working off your device. Also, you have no ability at this time to script anything on the AI's. I have the developer apps, that allow me to script the AI. Its not available to the gen pop. You need to spend more time on my page, and watch the info vids, not just the sex ones :lol:

catlikederek

Post by catlikederek »

Brick wrote:
hugemistake wrote:I guess if I am considering a RealDoll I can spare $5.00 for your paysite. I had to think about why I have to pay to get information about a product that costs as much as the combined total of two cars I have owned. Perhaps it's to keep the content away from people who aren't genuinely interested in it.

No actually it shows the dolls and robots having sex. I really dont think your going to get that kind of visual input on any doll sites or from any individuals on those sites. Its kinda like spending $5 to see how the car actually works before you buy it. But Hey! Give KK a try, I am sure he will send you a vid of him doing Snow........ :lol:
WTF Brick, that is pretty bad taste going after KKFun. You know as well as I, he does not make that kind of content.

tanman9990

Post by tanman9990 »

Brick wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:39 pm No actually it shows the dolls and robots having sex. I really dont think your going to get that kind of visual input on any doll sites or from any individuals on those sites. Its kinda like spending $5 to see how the car actually works before you buy it. But Hey! Give KK a try, I am sure he will send you a vid of him doing Snow........ :lol:
You are just begging for your work to get pirated...

Brick

Post by Brick »

catlikederek wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:22 am
Brick wrote:

WTF Brick, that is pretty bad taste going after KKFun. You know as well as I, he does not make that kind of content.
Actually Cat, thats the point I am trying to make. That I am pretty much the only one out there that puts out explicit content. It certainly wasn't derogatory towards KK. But I simply used him as he was mentioned to point out that fact...

INFORMATIONS