My Starpery 151cm Rong, Kaya

We turn dreams into reality!
gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My Starpery 151cm Rong, Kaya

Post by gogodolls »

Wow! Great series of photos! :o I love the different outfits and hair choices! Kaya is always gorgeous, no matter what her style is! :angel: :mrgreen:

Well done Master8, BRAVO! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

Image Image Image Image
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

4891d wrote:Kaya is cute with her little bangs 'à la Cleopatra'. :)
I went on Reddit: I love the picture where she's pulling on her top.
Kcc14.jpg
Kcc14.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Cool! Yeah that was a fun one, and took a bit to get her fingers to hold the top.

But that wig! I don't use those straight bang wigs much at all, but I love the look on her. It's kind of a pain cause every time I adjust her head for a photo, the wig moves, so I constantly has to keep adjusting it.

But I posted the Working Girl shoot on reddit, I think she looks even more Cleopatra-like in that one with that leopard print top.

gogodolls wrote:Wow! Great series of photos! :o I love the different outfits and hair choices! Kaya is always gorgeous, no matter what her style is! :angel: :mrgreen:

Well done Master8, BRAVO! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:

Image Image Image Image
Thanks! I take pride my outfit and wig choices....just not in my unoriginal posing. But again, it gets the point across.

She is a cutie though. And she had me on the Starpery site over the weekend, "window shopping". She's such a cute, tiny sexpot, ...one day I'd like to get one of the taller Starpery dolls.
Lol. But that's all I right now, another doll. No that can wait. And lil Kaya does satisfy!
Attachments
Cutefuckslut.jpg
Cutefuckslut.jpg (5.69 MiB) Viewed 784 times
Cutecummagnet.jpg
Cutecummagnet.jpg (7.47 MiB) Viewed 784 times

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

hello she is really beautiful I love this face very pretty photos thank you

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

Well....it's been a year since I had my Kaya. No complaints....but haven't played with her much lately....but I had fun with her now....and she's awesome.
Attachments
Kcc02.jpg
Kcc02.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 607 times
Kcc05.jpg
Kcc05.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 607 times
Kcc08.jpg
Kcc08.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 607 times
Kcc11.jpg
Kcc11.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 607 times
Kcc17.jpg
Kcc17.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 607 times

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

She is the cutest thing, ever. Love her with those tan lines and the white hair!

I’d pretty much settled on getting a 159c, TPE/Soft head, in the near future, but now I am seriously thinking to go with the 151 w/ Elizabeth head. With that tight little body, and the current weight reduction, oh… I think she’d be fun!
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

doudou64 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:57 am hello she is really beautiful I love this face very pretty photos thank you
Yeah, that Starpery makes a great doll. I do love that face of hers!

Bluedog wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:59 am She is the cutest thing, ever. Love her with those tan lines and the white hair!

I’d pretty much settled on getting a 159c, TPE/Soft head, in the near future, but now I am seriously thinking to go with the 151 w/ Elizabeth head. With that tight little body, and the current weight reduction, oh… I think she’d be fun!
She sure is a cutey. Those tan lines....I feel they add some realism to the doll.

And I do love her sporting that white wig!

And nice choice! My Kaya has a hard head, so zero oral action. And that Elizabeth head is hot!
Attachments
Ksb01.jpg
Ksb01.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 554 times
Ksb04.jpg
Ksb04.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 554 times
Ksb11.jpg
Ksb11.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 554 times
Ksb13.jpg
Ksb13.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 554 times
Ksb15.jpg
Ksb15.jpg (2.22 MiB) Viewed 554 times

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Bluedog wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:59 am She is the cutest thing, ever. Love her with those tan lines and the white hair!

Elizabeth head is probably bigger than Rong's. Check if it will work well with the 151 cm body which is really a petite girl (actually I only saw this body with Rong's head).
Otherwise the 159 cm body (which is also very harmonious) should be possible to order with tanning marks.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Bluedog
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bluedog »

4891d wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:48 am

Elizabeth head is probably bigger than Rong's. Check if it will work well with the 151 cm body which is really a petite girl (actually I only saw this body with Rong's head).
Otherwise the 159 cm body (which is also very harmonious) should be possible to order with tanning marks.
Starpery’s website says the Elizabeth head is the only other one that is compatible
with the 151 body. Not that there is anything wrong with Rong. :D l just need to figure out which head, Elizabeth or Rong will make the best pale-skinned (I guess Starpery’s “light tan”?) brown-eyed redhead.

If I go with the slightly heavier 159c, there are many head options. Really, I guess I can’t lose here either way.
Blonde, brunette redhead?
Brunette
Slim, athletic, voluptuous?
Athletic.
Demure, aggressive, sleazy? Be honest.
Sleazy ...
Demure

Chompers

Post by Chompers »

Beautiful! I think your photos of Rong are much better than the ones on the various vendor's websites. Starpery should take note. Lol.

The tan lines accentuate the natural sag of her breasts which I didn't notice before, but they are perfect in my eyes.

I wonder if the white spray on paint will wear off over time? (I assume she is a tan silicone with white spray on tan lines, correct?)

Has anyone seen a side by side comparison of Starpery's hard and soft silicone heads?

-Chompers

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

Chompers wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:43 pm Beautiful! I think your photos of Rong are much better than the ones on the various vendor's websites. Starpery should take note. Lol.

The tan lines accentuate the natural sag of her breasts which I didn't notice before, but they are perfect in my eyes.

I wonder if the white spray on paint will wear off over time? (I assume she is a tan silicone with white spray on tan lines, correct?)

Has anyone seen a side by side comparison of Starpery's hard and soft silicone heads?

-Chompers
Ha, thanks man! I mean, I do these phooshoots specifically for me, so I guess my passion comes through. As opposed to people who photograph dolls for websites, who do it as their jobs. I do think those people do pose the dolls better. I feel my posing is unadventurous.....but it's what I like, and thanks.

And the tan lines should last a while. It's all silicone, and the white is all in at the process of making the doll. Now tan lines on tpe dolls can fade like after a wash or two. But it's been a year, the tan lines still look good. And yeah they do help the look of her breasts!

And good questions about the hard silicone vs soft silicone. I'm kinda thinking about buying another Starpery. My Kaya has the hard head, so no oral anything, hard lips, but I love the quality of the look.
I'd like to know how much of a quality drop off, if any, there is with soft silicone.

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

Kaya is brilliant! Starpery does some amazing heads, and their body sculpts are lovely too. The 151 Rong in silicone is definitely my 'next'. I'm really liking your photos!
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

Leaf85 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:01 pm Kaya is brilliant! Starpery does some amazing heads, and their body sculpts are lovely too. The 151 Rong in silicone is definitely my 'next'. I'm really liking your photos!
Oh thanks! Such a fun rewarding hobby!

I really love the look of my Kaya. That face.....hard as a rock....but....most photogenic!

Leaf85
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Leaf85 »

master8 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:04 pm
Leaf85 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:01 pm Kaya is brilliant! Starpery does some amazing heads, and their body sculpts are lovely too. The 151 Rong in silicone is definitely my 'next'. I'm really liking your photos!

I really love the look of my Kaya. That face.....hard as a rock....but....most photogenic!
Totally! Nagisa's head (my 159cm C, Zhu Lin) is rock hard too, but totally okay by me :) 8)
Kind regards, :)
Dave

Idol Crew:
Nagisa (159cm Starpery TPE Zhu Lin)- No.1
Nagisa's Gravure Photobooks viewtopic.php?t=153780
Rinko (158cm Sanhui silicone Toshiko)- too lazy, photos in Na-chan's thread
Chidori (151cm Starpery silicone Rong)- banger chic.
Rikka (162cm E-cup Sino silicone Linyin)- ordered, waiting

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

Leaf85 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:46 pm
master8 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:04 pm

Totally! Nagisa's head (my 159cm C, Zhu Lin) is rock hard too, but totally okay by me :) 8)
Ha! Yeah you get it! Nagisa has a beautiful head!

master8
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by master8 »

A new look for my Kaya.
Attachments
Kbw02.jpg
Kbw02.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 370 times
Kbw07.jpg
Kbw07.jpg (1.73 MiB) Viewed 370 times
Kbw10.jpg