teddy-babes.com

Anal insert question

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Undisclothed

Anal insert question

Post by Undisclothed »

Hello everyone, first time poster here. :fadein:

:evidence: Here's a bunch of text. Skip to the alien for my question.

This forum has been a great source of information, so thank you all for that.
I guess I can share some of my experiences with sex toys as a contribution to the pool of information, even though I've never owned a doll before.
These are in order of small to big. Not in order of ownership or anything else.

In the past five years or so I have owned a couple TPE masturbator toys: one onahola, two hips, one tiny torso, and one full size torso. I ended up ditching all of them for various reasons.
- An onahole feels good, but I'd still rather use my hands since it requires less cleaning in the end.
- The hips were great. This was my first toy. It kinda blew my mind since it was a long time since I had sex. Being able to thrust and the feeling of actual buttocks against my groin area was great. This validated the cleaning for me. It did leave me wanting more than just the hips though.
- The mini torso was nice, but it was only slightly bigger than an onahole. So in the end I again preferred just using my hands since it required less cleaning.
- The full size torso I actually ditched quite soon after I got it. Maybe I didn't do my research, or romanticized it's capabilities. It was the Pipedream Mega Fuck Slut (awful name). I remember it being way stiffer than I had imagined. It had a foam core, but this barely had any flexibility to it. I tried bending it and immediately tore the foam core. I could feel the gap when pressing down on the TPE. This was such a bummer. So I just busted a nut in it and threw it away. I was convinced it would end up completely tearing itself apart soon anyway. Pretty big waste of money in the end :roll:

I've learned that TPE in and of itself can be a great material. But I didn't like it's porous nature, and always had this fear of growing mold in the back of my mind, even when I tried my best to clean and dry properly. For as far as I know I never actually found any mold. But this fear was kind of a burden.

Current state: I would love something durable that I can sleep with (literally just sleeping) almost every night , while having the capability of occasionally doing more than just that.
After weighing my options and pondering for quite a while I've decided to go with a Teddy Babe. These seem perfect for what I'm looking for and I am at the doorstep of ordering one.

0X

One question though? well two actually.
Is the anal insert included? If not, should I buy it or buy a replacement?
I've read the vaginal insert is kind of bad, so I'll be looking for a replacement there. The 'pussy velours' is a nice concept but I think I'd rather pay extra for a better feeling experience.

Thanks in advance!

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Anal insert question

Post by Gaijin »

Sadly, if you look back over the TB forums, finding a great insert for these gals has historically proved troublesome.

Even when we do find one that works for us, the inserts often go out of production in a year to two.

It could be worse though, in the early days, one of the best inserts for them on the aftermarket was essentially a sock dipped in silicone that fit snugly into the doll. :0

setrack

Post by setrack »

having no experiance with the back passage - my TB's are the older stiff hip ones , with no rear entry , and can be quite stiff in bed , my recent addition is a Valentenagirl travel model with the real head option (extra £/$'s) , without the skeleton and you stuff her your self ( :haha4: ) with fiberfill stuffing , what we are getting around to is the Anus and Vagina cavity is shared and is large enough to hold the biggest Fleshlight and a bit more . and comes at half the price of a Teddy babe . can be stuffed in a sports bag for privacy .

http://www.valentinagirl.com/

Undisclothed

Post by Undisclothed »

To answer my own question: they don't ship with an anal insert.
setrack wrote:having no experience with the back passage - my TB's are the older stiff hip ones , with no rear entry , and can be quite stiff in bed , my recent addition is a Valentenagirl travel model with the real head option (extra £/$'s) , without the skeleton and you stuff her your self ( :haha4: ) with fiberfill stuffing , what we are getting around to is the Anus and Vagina cavity is shared and is large enough to hold the biggest Fleshlight and a bit more . and comes at half the price of a Teddy babe . can be stuffed in a sports bag for privacy .

http://www.valentinagirl.com/
Thanks for mentioning! :glou: I did have had a quick look at the Valentina Girl website before, simply laughed and clicked away.
But now, having looked at it more thoroughly, I think I might actually be more interested in this doll. :P I'd prefer a doll without a skeleton, and their customization options are truly vast.
I think I'm going to get creative for a while and start designing a custom doll and see what it'll add up too.
Thanks again!

setrack

Post by setrack »

Undisclothed , its all thanks to another member who introduced me to the Sweedish girls , check it out ...

viewtopic.php?f=586&t=141253

this one has the cartoon head , but good review , (scrole , click bottom right for travel review) ....
https://thecasqueterofiles.com/the-doll ... s-shalina/

my girl Val with light skin option real head and dark wig ...
IMG_2670.JPG
IMG_2670.JPG (91.64 KiB) Viewed 863 times

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

Go for valentina girls.
Tb is like a hard stick compaired with VG
I know I have both.
if you want cuddle and sex. :D :oops: :oops:

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Quick question men: Why do you want anal in the first place?
Other than his birthday, I don't like it and We have a perfectly good hole in the front.

Plus poop comes from in there. :shakefist:
That which does not kill me.................BETTER RUN DARN FAST!!!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Never got the appeal of fudge packing either. The Hershey Highway is EXIT ONLY as far as I'm concerned. To each his own of course. :plaidskirt:

Bobbyjr
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bobbyjr »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote:Quick question men: Why do you want anal in the first place?
Other than his birthday, I don't like it and We have a perfectly good hole in the front.

I don't know what you personally not liking it would have to do with anything. People like different things sexually.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

ChaseTruth TJ wrote:Quick question men: Why do you want anal in the first place?

It's a different sensation. The pressure and feel is different when entering there.
Some people really enjoy the idea of violating taboos or stigmas associated with anal sex; if it's forbidden or "wrong" that adds to the appeal.
It's much more difficult to accidentally get someone pregnant having sex in this way.

With dolls, and their lack of poop, it's just is another option for entry.

Personally, it's not my thing. It needs a bit more prep and cleanup than regular sex, and none of my partners were ever into it.

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

Bobbyjr wrote:I don't know what you personally not liking it would have to do with anything. People like different things sexually.
I was dared to wear a butt plug to college by my BF at the time.
He swore I would like anal if I could make it thru the day.
He was dead wrong!

On an unrelated note, does anyone want a silver butt plug with a crystal top? Only used once and thoroughly cleaned. :whistle:

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

OP: get the TB first, then you can see how small (and non-stretchy) her arse is. It's all I can do to get in with a female condom. Even the thinnest insert makes her impossible to enter.

TJ: Poop doesn't come out of my dolls' arses. There's something seriously wrong with her biology if you're getting that effect. Or someone's been messing around with the Nutella while you haven't been looking.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

ChaseTruth TJ
does anyone want a silver butt plug with a crystal top

I'll pass on that :whistle:

ChaseTruth TJ
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseTruth TJ »

seagull wrote:ChaseTruth TJ
does anyone want a silver butt plug with a crystal top

I'll pass on that :whistle:
It was a joke.

Actually I have owned the new Deluxe Teddy Babes for a year now and I never
looked to see that they had an anus until you mentioned it. I'm in it for the cuddles, and a good night's sleep.

Missionary
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Missionary »

The other day I asked my dentist if he enjoys being a dentist working in other people's mouth?
His answer was: beats being a proctologist.

INFORMATIONS