sanhuiofficial.com

Sorry for post but need to went!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Sorry for post but need to went!

Post by nonconformist »

Thx guys for all the great inputs :D

Now i kinda worry if I bought a 3,5k porcelain doll?? 8O I had heard about the issues with broken spine some had but was under the assumption that it had been fixed with new skeleton??

Yeah was alot worried about weight hence the 145cm aio and not the 160cm aio some other guys posted a review on that and allmost fell in love with those lines/curves she has :multi:

I do hope customs wont give me any grief about it 8O

ok check so no use of the heating rod i read somewhere some guys use a heating blanket so maybe that is a better idea??

Yeah also read about that aquarium pump if I have too I will buy it but I sure hope cleaning would be alot easier then having to have being raped by a pump! 8O

Not a bad idea wynncamp to drop some acid and coma the waiting time out :haha4:

about storing was hoping she could stand in the closeth or lie in bed??

the clothing stuff I will wait out untill I have her as of this moment I have no sense of her or when I will see her so if some shit happens I'm not gonna have a ton of female clothes in xs or teensize or wutever lying around my flat :lol:

just for clarification I the box comes with visible damage I should return it and not sign on it???? no opening box for inspection???

A R
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by A R »

My 158 is quite heavy, might have preferred the 145 for ease of movement, hopefully you like it. You better get used to waiting though, my Sanhui took over 6 months to get last year. My advice is to not worry about it.

center_doll

Post by center_doll »

My first purchase was exciting as well. I really didn't want my parents to know. But now it's all easy and go.
Hi, we are [Sex Doll DCenter].
We are committed to providing exquisite selected dolls, you will served well before and after your shoppping.

INFORMATIONS