sanhuiofficial.com

Sorry for post but need to went!

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Sorry for post but need to went!

Post by nonconformist »

Hello people of TDF

just ordered my first doll ever the new sanhui aoi 145 and the excitement is killing me :multi: :multi: :multi:

the long wait seems sooooooo long now 8O

how did you guys feel the first time your ordered a doll??

I am amazed with all the emotions that kicks in after the order was placed and mostly I am soooo insanely excited :multi: :multi: :multi:

Cheers guys and happy New Year :D

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Sorry for post but need to went!

Post by gogodolls »

Congratulations to Nonconformist! :multi: You have made a great choice! :thumbs_up:
There is no magic formula against the endless waiting :twisted: , but when I bought my very first doll, I scoured a lot of websites for clothing ideas for this new lady! It was a really exciting time! :mrgreen: :plaidskirt:

I'm very happy for you and hoping that this beauty will arrive safely and quickly at your home! :angel:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

Duke777Atriedes

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

I understand the impatience with waiting especially for the first doll. You wonder if it will ever arrive at all. This is why I no longer order dolls from China and only buy In Stock dolls from my country. I am willing to sacrifice some customization desires to make sure I get my item ASAP.

Customized doll took 5 weeks to come
In Stock doll took 5 days!

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

The waiting time was hectic. Time went slowly browsing the members posts, and binging tv-series at tv. I didn't buy too much clothing before her arrival, to be sure of right sizes and how she presents herself in reality.
About a week before I purposedly toned down the doll-fever just not to be too jazzed when first inspecting the arrived item. That downtoning idea though went out of the window when I started to receive notes of her tracking through Europe. Great memories.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

both times i ordered used off the market and the first time my doll got here in under three weeks second time she came in like 5 days
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

No matter how many dolls to order, it's always exciting. It might be different if you're a vendor, but at the average joe. It is always tons of excitement. Just wait till you open the box :)
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

when i first got a doll about 6 years ago i felt like i had finally found something that would really fill that void i was longing for
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

:glou:

Congrats on joining "The Doll Gang"!

I found that the hardest part was waiting for Alita's production pictures. She didn't seem real until then. For all I knew I had "donated" my money to the Chinese Mafia.

After that, I felt ALOT better and was quite relaxed during shipping. Though I was a tad nervous that she wouldn't make it through customs. Enjoy the adrenaline rush and I hope your companion arrives safe and sound.

-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello nonconformist!

I felt many nice emotions after making order!
And I was also scared of living with doll.
But I was very happy when I received package with SooYoung many years ago.
Now I do not wish to imagine living with out her.
Time of preparing home for doll is nicest I think^^
I wish you much happiness with your doll!

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

nonconformist
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by nonconformist »

Hey guys thx for all the great reply's

I thought about the clothes buying but I have no idea of sizes and styles so I though I wait with that until she has arrived thought about some cosplay style :multi: but need to see her before I know wut will suit her best :D

do any of you guys knows wut else comes with the doll? I thought I read somewhere that she might have a 2 piece on whatever that is and there is a cleaning kit and a "warmer" anyone know if the warmer can be used in EU outlets and if its safe to use??

I also need to figure out a hiding place for her so she is not around when I get visitors :whistle:

Cheers and Happy New Year :D

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

As far as what comes with your companion, I'd check with the vendor you ordered from. My manufacturer sent a set of lingerie that was two sizes too big. Ha. Your vendor should also have information on what size clothing she fits.

At 145 cm, you're probably looking at xxs or children size 7-8. an educated guess.

Just a heads up warning on the warmer. There have been reports that warmers have malfunctioned or overheated so be very careful using it if you do.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello nonconformist!

Time of preparing home for doll is nicest I think^^

TaeYeon

Without doubt, one of the best memories

Wish nonconformist doll arrives fast and safe
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Welcome to the doll life. And congratulations. The next six months may change you forever. Rest assured that Sanhui has a fantastic reputation for dolls that lead by example regarding bedroom play.

I thought about the clothes buying but I have no idea of sizes and styles so I though I wait with that until.

I have some tips for you. You've been here for 5 years so it sounds most likely you will stick with the doll lifestyle. I would recommend holding off from buying elaborate *cosplay stuff or pants and snug dresses. At least till you really understand how her weight displaces and her limbs bend and twist. For the immediate time being, focus on robes and night coats and simple stuff like that. It's so annoying wrestling with a doll in a full 6 piece costume as it snugs and tugs while you are trying to get into the mood.

*I say this for multiple reasons. Mostly my experience has been I bought something that didn't fit.. In 6 months from now you will realize the pain that NOTHING really fits a doll properly like it should fit a human. Ive wasted lots of money buying clothes and not even being able to use them OR RETURN it even though I was sure it would fit or work or stay attached.

You will have months, maybe years and maybe more dolls to plan crazy cosplay outfits. Over time you will most likely build a collection of favourite clothes and accessories. You will also find yourself throwing out stuff you thought was the "ultimate" accessory. And it will take some time to develop an accurate eye to see something on the rack and say "sleeves are too long, won't work"

So stick with bath robes, kimono and that stuff that can just slip on and off at least for now. And if u feel the need to buy something special and spend some extra money a robe is something u can keep and use forever with any size doll. Good point, u may decide to change your next dolls size. For example a silk robe or luxury bath robe can last forever. You benefit too because it feels great hugging a doll all wrapped up In a hotel robe.

Also
-NEVER leave a warming rod inside a doll without supervision.
-Yes u need an aquarium pump. Use been here 5 years, im sure u know what that is. There are mountains of important cleaning and maintenance resources here in the forums
-Be cognizant of the fact ALL dolls brace a lot of their weight and load on various points on the spine. TPE or silicone, old or new. All dolls suffer stress to their back. I make a point to carry my doll with a cushion between her back and my hand so the weight is spread out over the cushion instead of concentrated to where my hand supports her back. Then other arm is under her knees and it is the "bridal carry"
-I can't emphasize back care enough. Also your back safety is important too. Practic safe lifting. I've hurt myself just moving her 3 feet.
-If you are going nuts waitning, clean your house. Clean it as if your mother was moving in. You will be just a bit better prepared for the box and packaging as well as all the stuff everywhere. Clear surfaces tables and sofas will go a long way on move in day. It will actually give u pride like did the first steps.
Organize your "Kit" and maybe get a bag or box. To separate or keep stuff together.
Comb
Lube
paper towel
Drinking water
IPod ( or phone or what ever for music of photos )
Etc etc

XXS size recommendation: https://forloveandlemons.com/collections/panties
They are not cheap at all. But the quality is stunning. Especially up close. Little baby pearls and metallic foils and elaborate designs. They are great for a special gift.

It took a long ass time to find adult feminine XXS size lingerie and its my favourite brand.

So yeah good luck next year. Lol.

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

My first time buying a doll was exhilarating, to say the least. I remember that waiting period well. I spent my time hunting quail with my basset hound Jeffery, living amongst the Native American Kohiho Tribe and learning their ways, during which time I assisted with the birth of a Kohiho baby (that was a rough one), and then traveling to the earth's moon base to help negotiate a peace treaty with an advanced alien race from a system in the crab nebula that we have been secretly at war with since the Roswell crash in 47' (Oops...Probably shouldn't have told you that last part.). Anywho, my doll arrived by the time that peace treaty was signed. Good times.

Congrats on taking the first step.

W

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

AtomicPunk point about the supplied warmers is very valid, any device that comes in contact with a doll should have temperature control and failsafe features :)

INFORMATIONS