climaxdoll.

Torso legs for spooning between cheeks & thighs

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
dollicon

Torso legs for spooning between cheeks & thighs

Post by dollicon »

Hi all! Just bought a pair of legs from Climax Doll. I ordered their skinny thin model since I have a preference for that long and lithe look of a dancer.
This will also be my first realistic sex doll, albeit just the lower torso hips and below :mrgreen:

Believe it or not... I don't really plan on penetrating this doll much, if at all. Partly because I feel I would be too lazy to have to deal with the maintenance involved with having to clean the porous TPE cavity. But mostly because I have a fetish for intercrural sex between the thighs and grinding myself against the ass crack. I'm definitely excited to try some different nylon leggings and yoga pants for thighjob / buttjob induced orgasms. Another idea I am entertaining is to use the lower body to sleep with at night, like a cuddle pillow for my crotch to press into. Has anyone here tried spooning their dolls in bed?

ImageImage
Online listing pics of the purchased pair of legs. Should hopefully receive it by the end of next month...

Callesnegras

Re: Torso legs for spooning between cheeks & thighs

Post by Callesnegras »

Can't wait to see pics when you get it.
Let us know how it works for you.

Baconbits23
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Baconbits23 »

dollicon wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:17 pm Image

Hi all! Just bought a pair of legs from Climax Doll. I ordered their skinny thin model since I have a preference for that long and lithe look of a dancer.
This will also be my first realistic sex doll, albeit just the lower torso hips and below :mrgreen:

Believe it or not... I don't really plan on penetrating this doll much, if at all. Partly because I feel I would be too lazy to have to deal with the maintenance involved with having to clean the porous TPE cavity. But mostly because I have a fetish for intercrural sex between the thighs and grinding myself against the ass crack. I'm definitely excited to try some different nylon leggings and yoga pants for thighjob / buttjob induced orgasms. Another idea I am entertaining is to use the lower body to sleep with at night, like a cuddle pillow for my crotch to press into. Has anyone here tried spooning their dolls in bed?

ImageImage
Online listing pics of the purchased pair of legs. Should hopefully receive it by the end of next month...
Did you ever receive this? Have a link by chance?

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

dollicon wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:17 pm Has anyone here tried spooning their dolls in bed?
Oh yeah buddy.
I sleep way better spooning my doll in bed.
She's almost a perfect dutch wife. The one I've got right now just has a torso, breasts, hips and some thighs, but my next doll (on the way soon!) will have everything from the mid Thigh up, and I am ecstatic about it.

INFORMATIONS