www.passiondolls.com

**** NEW DOLL SUGGESTION ****

Passion Dolls is a USA-based seller and manufacturer of realistic love dolls. We offer our clients the highest quality doll at competitive prices. When you buy from us, you are not just buying a doll, but you are buying into a membership that gives you great benefit including but not limited to better discount on future purchase. Our large selection of TPE and silicone dolls along with our own exclusive line of dolls provides our clients with more choices, more options and exclusivity that cannot be found elsewhere. We extensively focus on quality control and all our dolls are inspected and photographed before shipping. In addition, as a USA-based company, we are able to provide more payment options and payment of local currency in some countries. With hundreds of happy customers worldwide, your purchase with us can’t go wrong. For more information about us please check us out at: Website: www.passiondolls.com
Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: **** NEW DOLL SUGGESTION ****

Post by Dollicious2 »

silicon wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:25 am I'm hoping the wife will be out when this new lady arrives she is a Lushdoll 153cm she has ample cheeks and I think her bullseye fits nicely between her cheeks looking at her photo's. So bumfun enthusiasts keep tuned in for Lushdoll 153cm Cast With Mirrors..
She has a very impressive vag & anus holes silicon , especially the artwork of the anus hole with it's real look and small size looking totally real.
DSC04009_2cd55497-88cf-419f-97bb-d01af1d5e9d4_720x.jpg
DSC04009_2cd55497-88cf-419f-97bb-d01af1d5e9d4_720x.jpg (108.86 KiB) Viewed 932 times
I really wish this was the standard for the entire sex doll industry...
LHP is really great.
Would suggest they smooth out the crease around the crotch but likely a precaution to not heat that area because of possible damage to the pussy lips.

They've got a 160 A doll which has my eyes fixed on Lushdoll very closely in hopes for a taller version sporting a wider more realistic waistline.
Attachments
DSC02717_34584c15-baf2-46be-a00f-9de902dbaef8_720x.jpg
DSC02717_34584c15-baf2-46be-a00f-9de902dbaef8_720x.jpg (66.98 KiB) Viewed 932 times
DSC02736_ce8c7f60-3dcc-4660-83a6-c7f1a77ea488_720x.jpg
DSC02736_ce8c7f60-3dcc-4660-83a6-c7f1a77ea488_720x.jpg (89.42 KiB) Viewed 932 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Thank you Dollicious2, there you go thats two bum bandits in agreement..

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

silicon wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:25 am Thank you Dollicious2, there you go thats two bum bandits in agreement..
Very much welcome silicon :wink:
I should add that yes her bum is extremely desirable and favorable.
Looking at her thigh gap and outer thighs musculature we see curvaceous pleasantries for the eyes to behold.
Granted this dolls body is overall in the fantasy category the details of the doll feature high realism , it's truly a fascinating doll.

I see they have one that sparks my personal tastes with their 160cm A.
Hoping they will make a taller 168cm version with 63cm waistline.
For now i think this 160 will match my WM 160 A very nicely.
So if no nuclear armageddon we'll see them together one day :roll:
DSC01340_dc096e6a-7929-4761-9036-ce9282dbd7a2_720x.jpg
DSC01340_dc096e6a-7929-4761-9036-ce9282dbd7a2_720x.jpg (95.13 KiB) Viewed 884 times
Attachments
DSC014801_9c535082-b71b-428d-b38b-f13a8644f18c_720x.jpg
DSC014801_9c535082-b71b-428d-b38b-f13a8644f18c_720x.jpg (78.09 KiB) Viewed 884 times
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

mercal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mercal »

Hello everyone! My first post. Glad to be here. It is a privilege. Lots of useful tips here. Really informative site. This place is a real oasis for guidance for those who need it! And those pictures tell a lot! Question for Dollicious2: the beautiful lady in those pictures on the bed, what model is that (I mean body and head? My own girl has not arrived yet. I ordered a WM 160 B Cup, aka 30AA with head 266 last Sunday from FineLoveDolls. Think your girl has the same bod? She is simply stunning, body, face, everything! I don't know whether to congratulate you or envy you; I think both!

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

mercal wrote: Hello everyone! My first post. Glad to be here. It is a privilege. Lots of useful tips here. Really informative site. This place is a real oasis for guidance for those who need it! And those pictures tell a lot!
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

mercal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mercal »

The Doll Man wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:09 am
mercal wrote: Hello everyone! My first post. Glad to be here. It is a privilege. Lots of useful tips here. Really informative site. This place is a real oasis for guidance for those who need it! And those pictures tell a lot!
Welcome To TDF! :D :thumbs_up:

Thank you! :D

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

mercal wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:01 am Hello everyone! My first post. Glad to be here. It is a privilege. Lots of useful tips here. Really informative site. This place is a real oasis for guidance for those who need it! And those pictures tell a lot! Question for Dollicious2: the beautiful lady in those pictures on the bed, what model is that (I mean body and head? My own girl has not arrived yet. I ordered a WM 160 B Cup, aka 30AA with head 266 last Sunday from FineLoveDolls. Think your girl has the same bod? She is simply stunning, body, face, everything! I don't know whether to congratulate you or envy you; I think both!
Hi new guy mercal.

If you read what i wrote it explains it clearly i believe.
Them photos are a doll from a new upstart company in china called Lushdoll and it is the 160cm A cup.
I mentioned in my post that i have a WM160A that will pair well with that doll.
I do not have the Lushdoll 160A.
I am advocating for a Lushdoll that's taller around 168 to 170cm which closely resembles that Lushdoll 160A.

I hope you are very pleased with the doll your about to receive.
The TPE dolls love vaseline and baby oil treatments all over her body from time to time which coincides with her need for fresh powdering (baby powder).

Vaseline and Baby Oil for sex play.

Personally i use a mixture of baby oil mixed with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution(mouth wash) and a little touch liquid body wash soap for the sex holes lubrication as it really prevents any bacteria growing in there and serves as a superior sex lube.
A touch of vaseline at the entrance of the vagina and or anus is recommended to keep that area moist during sex or even if she's just laying around it's just fine if she got a little on there keeping her pussy happy.
Ofcourse she can be dry there too for clothing and such but the vaseline will do no harm setting on her private parts.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

mercal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mercal »

Dollicious2 wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:19 pm
mercal wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:01 am Hello everyone! My first post. Glad to be here. It is a privilege. Lots of useful tips here. Really informative site. This place is a real oasis for guidance for those who need it! And those pictures tell a lot! Question for Dollicious2: the beautiful lady in those pictures on the bed, what model is that (I mean body and head? My own girl has not arrived yet. I ordered a WM 160 B Cup, aka 30AA with head 266 last Sunday from FineLoveDolls. Think your girl has the same bod? She is simply stunning, body, face, everything! I don't know whether to congratulate you or envy you; I think both!
Hi new guy mercal.

If you read what i wrote it explains it clearly i believe.
Them photos are a doll from a new upstart company in china called Lushdoll and it is the 160cm A cup.
I mentioned in my post that i have a WM160A that will pair well with that doll.
I do not have the Lushdoll 160A.
I am advocating for a Lushdoll that's taller around 168 to 170cm which closely resembles that Lushdoll 160A.

I hope you are very pleased with the doll your about to receive.
The TPE dolls love vaseline and baby oil treatments all over her body from time to time which coincides with her need for fresh powdering (baby powder).

Vaseline and Baby Oil for sex play.

Personally i use a mixture of baby oil mixed with 3% hydrogen peroxide solution(mouth wash) and a little touch liquid body wash soap for the sex holes lubrication as it really prevents any bacteria growing in there and serves as a superior sex lube.
A touch of vaseline at the entrance of the vagina and or anus is recommended to keep that area moist during sex or even if she's just laying around it's just fine if she got a little on there keeping her pussy happy.
Ofcourse she can be dry there too for clothing and such but the vaseline will do no harm setting on her private parts.
Thanks Dollicious2 for all the information! You are right, you explain it clearly in your post. I guess I did not read carefully. Thanks for the very useful advise on the baby oil and lubricant etc. Basically you just answered a couple more questions I had about that. I will try your formula! I hope Lushdoll listens and starts producing a taller doll too as you prefer! About the one on the picture: I went to the Siliconlovers website and found it there. I personally would prefer a fuller body but the face is just stunning! I chatted with them and asked if they sell the head separately (LD head # 3), and if it was compatible with a WM body. They said yes it is compatible and sent me a picture to my email. Above you see the head LD in tan color compared to WM body in the bottom colors light tan and tan, matching 90%. But for me the head alone is kind of expensive so I may not buy this head after all. I am trying to post the pic they sent me.

mercal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mercal »

For some reason I can't post the pictures. Maybe it's not allowed yet since I am a newbie.

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

mercal wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:56 am For some reason I can't post the pictures. Maybe it's not allowed yet since I am a newbie.
You need 5 posts before you can post pictures.
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

When a women gives you her pussy she gives you her love, when she gives you her arse she gives you her soul i know i am a collector of souls..

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

silicon wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:49 am When a women gives you her pussy she gives you her love, when she gives you her arse she gives you her soul i know i am a collector of souls..
Well said. :thumbs_up:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

mercal
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mercal »

kevinth1985 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:35 am
mercal wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:56 am For some reason I can't post the pictures. Maybe it's not allowed yet since I am a newbie.
You need 5 posts before you can post pictures.
Right! So that's why. I'll post them when I get the 5 posts approved. :D

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

silicon wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:49 am When a women gives you her pussy she gives you her love, when she gives you her arse she gives you her soul i know i am a collector of souls..
Really?
Just looks and smells like feces on the penis to me...
:haha4:
viewtopic.php?t=104739
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Apriliarsvr

Post by Apriliarsvr »

Would love to see a tall fitness girl that is done well, what's available is ok but not very realistic.

INFORMATIONS