reallovesexdolls.com

My girl finally arrived! 162E

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My girl finally arrived! 162E

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hi ChadleyInkwell! Congratulations, she looks amazing! Happy she made it home safe and sound and so glad you and your wife are enjoying her company!

We see you've posted some questions, so we'll try and knock those out for you! :wink:

But first... want to confirm your order was indeed for heads #74 and #159. Which are what you have there.

Okay on to your questions! :multi:

You can wash her when you like, some people like to wash them right away, but it is not necessary just yet. Besides washing/drying her private areas after use or when she is obviously dirty, we recommend giving her a washing once a month or every other month or so just to keep her fresh and clean. Remember to dry her well, and let her dry completely before powdering her!

(PS on that... we recommend using the RLSD Renewal Powder as it's the very best and safest for you and your doll, but cornstarch or arrowroot powder will do in a pinch! Since your wife is also participating, and the reason we do not sell it in any form... we do NOT recommend talcum/baby powder, as it has been proven to cause ovarian cancer in women).

Yes, you can certainly apply temporary tattoos as you like!

The realistic body paint, same as with all other makeup on the doll (face, eyebrows, labia, areola) they will fade over time with use and washing. NOTE: Mineral oil, baby oil, etc... will immediately remove any and all body paint and makeup it touches. So don't use it on any areas with color applied, if you don't want to lose it immediately. Yes, the Realistic Body Paint is airbrushed! Don't they do a great job!?

You will want to keep her arms down and legs closed in a neutral stress-free position when not actively in use, dressing, or posing for photos. That will keep her from getting stress tears from the TPE being left in a stretched position for too long a period. Same with bending, leaving bent (knees, feet, groin, etc) for days on end without moving her, can cause permanent creases where it was bent.

Well, we hope that helps some! The members here will be a great help to you too!

The factory says they have already shipped out the wigs they left out during packaging and we'll get that tracking to you as soon as we receive it!

Happy Doll Owning! Enjoy!

:glou:
Your RLSD Team
Thank you for all this great information. I double-checked my order and it was my mistake! I did put #159 as the second head. I actually meant to buy #273 first, and then #159 later. My bad. Oh well, I'll just put in an order for another head. Thanks for this useful info and getting me to double check my order. I edited my original post (no longer says it was the wrong head).
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Congratulations, good lookin' lady I LOVE the Skirt, VERY SEXY! 8O 8)

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Wolverine wrote:Congratulations, good lookin' lady I LOVE the Skirt, VERY SEXY! 8O 8)
Thanks! The skirt is one of my favorites. I bought it at an adult store (Romantix). Lately, I've been experimenting with clothes found at thrift stores and the sales rack at JCPenny. She wears a small bottoms and fills out (nicely) an extra small top.
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Lately, I've been experimenting with clothes found at thrift stores and the sales rack at JCPenny. She wears a small bottoms and fills out (nicely) an extra small top.
Make sure you wash that "Thrift store" clothing, you know the store most likely won't, and even if they do, you never know who tries that stuff on. - NOT knocking it, I'm a frequent shopper at thrift, and Good Will stores myself, scored many a sweet leather jacket! :wink: 8)

annabellelover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by annabellelover »

Lucky guy! Congrats

jessen

Post by jessen »

ChadleyInkwell wrote:
Wolverine wrote:Congratulations, good lookin' lady I LOVE the Skirt, VERY SEXY! 8O 8)
Thanks! The skirt is one of my favorites. I bought it at an adult store (Romantix). Lately, I've been experimenting with clothes found at thrift stores and the sales rack at JCPenny. She wears a small bottoms and fills out (nicely) an extra small top.
You will find medium works well in many brands, particularily with the tops. Easier to put a little stitch to tighten than to try to cram her into something too small. Those boobs are a bit big. oh, watch out for bleeding clothes. I almost had a heart attack the first time it happened. Though, with a patience, you can get rid of the "scar".

Interesting to see different heads. I have a 162 and 266 head with my 162e. Like you were thinking, I gave them seperate names as they make the personality. I like your light tan. I have a dark tan.

Have fun

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

jessen wrote:
ChadleyInkwell wrote:
You will find medium works well in many brands, particularily with the tops. Easier to put a little stitch to tighten than to try to cram her into something too small. Those boobs are a bit big. oh, watch out for bleeding clothes. I almost had a heart attack the first time it happened. Though, with a patience, you can get rid of the "scar".

Interesting to see different heads. I have a 162 and 266 head with my 162e. Like you were thinking, I gave them seperate names as they make the personality. I like your light tan. I have a dark tan.

Have fun
Thanks for the tips. I gotta be honest though: I really like those "crammed" tops...whew! 8O
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hi ChadleyInkwell! Congratulations, she looks amazing! Happy she made it home safe and sound and so glad you and your wife are enjoying her company!

We see you've posted some questions, so we'll try and knock those out for you! :wink:

But first... want to confirm your order was indeed for heads #74 and #159. Which are what you have there.

Okay on to your questions! :multi:

You can wash her when you like, some people like to wash them right away, but it is not necessary just yet. Besides washing/drying her private areas after use or when she is obviously dirty, we recommend giving her a washing once a month or every other month or so just to keep her fresh and clean. Remember to dry her well, and let her dry completely before powdering her!

(PS on that... we recommend using the RLSD Renewal Powder as it's the very best and safest for you and your doll, but cornstarch or arrowroot powder will do in a pinch! Since your wife is also participating, and the reason we do not sell it in any form... we do NOT recommend talcum/baby powder, as it has been proven to cause ovarian cancer in women).

Yes, you can certainly apply temporary tattoos as you like!

The realistic body paint, same as with all other makeup on the doll (face, eyebrows, labia, areola) they will fade over time with use and washing. NOTE: Mineral oil, baby oil, etc... will immediately remove any and all body paint and makeup it touches. So don't use it on any areas with color applied, if you don't want to lose it immediately. Yes, the Realistic Body Paint is airbrushed! Don't they do a great job!?

You will want to keep her arms down and legs closed in a neutral stress-free position when not actively in use, dressing, or posing for photos. That will keep her from getting stress tears from the TPE being left in a stretched position for too long a period. Same with bending, leaving bent (knees, feet, groin, etc) for days on end without moving her, can cause permanent creases where it was bent.

Well, we hope that helps some! The members here will be a great help to you too!

The factory says they have already shipped out the wigs they left out during packaging and we'll get that tracking to you as soon as we receive it!

Happy Doll Owning! Enjoy!

:glou:
Your RLSD Team
My two missing wigs arrived today. Thanks, RLSD for contacting the manufacturer and getting those sent to me. Consider me a satisfied customer. with the entire process :thumbs_up:
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

WeDragonTeam

Post by WeDragonTeam »

Wow, what a pretty doll! That head is very pretty (I came looking because of your profile picture. :D), and I would consider getting it as a second head for my Starpery if it came in silicone and if it fit. But alas.

Doll Dreamer

Post by Doll Dreamer »

Beautiful lady you have there, Chadley! I've had my eye on the eye popping 162E body for some time.

Looks like you made some great choices with cloths, accessories, wigs, and heads too for your Sara!
I wish you and your girls continued happiness!

(May the honeymoon never end!)
-- My Gal --
Alexis WM 156cm D / 20. Alexis' Thread || Alexis' Instagram

Nevaeh1

Post by Nevaeh1 »

Awshum I got mine from RLSD to they are a Awshum vendor

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:52 am
Photo_guy wrote:Pretty girl!
lovedoll1 wrote:Congrats!!! Lovely lady enjoy.
Thanks! She's a stunner for a first doll.
Beautiful doll with a lovely figure 💕
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Mitsue
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mitsue »

I received my WM-162E just two weeks ago. This is the most incredible body form and most lovable doll ever. Also makes for a great best friend - just holding hands can be the thrill of the day!

limedoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by limedoll »

Congrats! She’s beautiful. Nice to see a doll arrive in the same environment. Me and my wife debated for a week when ordering. We waited the brutal wait, we experienced the delivery and unboxing together. Since the girls arrived it’s been one startling commitment after another. You never know where she gonna be at any time!

INFORMATIONS