reallovesexdolls.com

100D Carmelita Review

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Duke777Atriedes

100D Carmelita Review

Post by Duke777Atriedes »

https://reallovesexdolls.com/3ft3-100cm ... carmelita/

Pros: This doll is extremely light weight, clocking in at 25 pounds, which I was highly appreciative of during the time that I owned her because I was enduring back issues such as pinched nerves. In addition, I found her to be gorgeous, as I’m mostly attracted to Filipino/Thai women who are petite and this doll closely resembled that in my opinion. Her light weight and small size made her very easy to move and especially to hide. I appreciated the fact that she was extremely voluptuous and that her face was mature looking. Clean up is also especially easy because of her light weight and small size. She can easily be maneuvered into the necessary positions for clean up, even for the smallest available spaces. She is a great little doll that you can snuggle with and watch TV with and sit around while you work on your hobbies, especially due to her light weight which makes for easy transport.

In regards to lovemaking, her orifices feel great (I had fixed vagina). Cowgirl with this doll is excellent because of her size and weight. She just bounces up and down off you and it’s pure ecstasy watching her huge D breasts bounce as she rides you! Also because of her light weight, it is really easy to switch her into numerous sex positions without ruining the moment with lugging around a heavier weighted doll. This worked especially well with oral sex because with heavier dolls it can be a hassle to position her outside of the typical BJ position but with Carmelita you can receive oral in nearly any position. I always found it difficult to maneuver a larger doll to give me oral on top of me while I lay down but with Carmelita it is super easy.

Cons: The most off-putting thing about this doll is also the size, so in a way the strengths of this doll are also its weaknesses. It is impossible to kiss this doll while making love to her because her head will be on your chest, so for people who enjoy making out while having sex like I do, this will really suck. Also doing doggy style with this doll felt ridiculous to me because of her size. It did not feel right. When she was facing me, my mind could easily overlook her size but from behind it did not feel right at all unless you were laying on your side and were embracing her close to you, avoiding the doggy style view. Also because of her size I felt she was more fragile than a larger doll and I even accidentally broke her neck during a moment of passion because I put too much weight on her! Also buying clothes for this size of a doll is a pain in the butt and it’s impossible to find sexy clothes for her. In fact, I kept her the entire time in the tailored cheap lingerie night gown outfit she was shipped in because of this. Also her booty was not that big and round. While I appreciate a cute little tush, I want a little bit more bounce to the ounce, if you know what I mean!

Finally, I wouldn’t recommend this doll to anyone unless you have weight lifting issues. I don’t think it is worth owning outside of this reason due to issues related to it being misinterpreted. I am very grateful that I got this doll during the time that I had my back issues but I don’t think dolls this small should be utilized by people outside of those that have weight lifting issues. If you want something easy to hide that is small, get a torso doll. If you are attracted to petite women, get a 140cm and above. I know this may not be what some people who want the full package of a love doll companion may want to hear but when it comes to wanting something small and easy to hide but at the same time wanting voluptuous boobs and other preferences associated with a full sized doll you have to compromise until you are ready to just go all out with a full sized doll and deal with the necessary weight associated with them.

INFORMATIONS