climaxdoll.

Figure masturbator, but bigger?

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Figure masturbator, but bigger?

Post by Robinvlum »

shyguy1219 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:42 pm
I have the regular sized forest elf, Ling, Nana, and Yukiko. The Nana is a little larger than the other 3 (not their giant size), and is probably the best balance of small size while still having a large enough entry so it isn't too tight/hard to use. Visually I really like the elf one though and is still great to use but definitely has a smaller entry. Despite the smaller entry, there's more space once you're in there versus the smaller Elsa babe ones though so they're still fine.
Maaaan I feel you there. Nana is one of the newer ones, and I feel like they've really gotten good at the newer hole designs.
I'm tempted to buy an Ella, but I just always get suckered into buying more than I should, so I'm holding back for now.
Are you thinking of getting any other ones? I'm personally holding myself back from buying any more of them right now because money's tight for me.

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

Robinvlum wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:15 am
shyguy1219 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:42 pm
I have the regular sized forest elf, Ling, Nana, and Yukiko. The Nana is a little larger than the other 3 (not their giant size), and is probably the best balance of small size while still having a large enough entry so it isn't too tight/hard to use. Visually I really like the elf one though and is still great to use but definitely has a smaller entry. Despite the smaller entry, there's more space once you're in there versus the smaller Elsa babe ones though so they're still fine.
Maaaan I feel you there. Nana is one of the newer ones, and I feel like they've really gotten good at the newer hole designs.
I'm tempted to buy an Ella, but I just always get suckered into buying more than I should, so I'm holding back for now.
Are you thinking of getting any other ones? I'm personally holding myself back from buying any more of them right now because money's tight for me.
Think I'm going to hold off buying until there's something different enough from what I already have. Curious to see what they do with those plastic figurine/masturbator hybrids in particular since it could add some rigidity to the body and it might not be so floppy and hard to use sometimes

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

shyguy1219 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:39 am Think I'm going to hold off buying until there's something different enough from what I already have. Curious to see what they do with those plastic figurine/masturbator hybrids in particular since it could add some rigidity to the body and it might not be so floppy and hard to use sometimes
I usually buy them in threes, to take advantage of the "buy two, get one free" deal.
Thing is, after the hybrid Yukiko, I'm a bit jaded on them and don't see them as a priority anymore. Idk, maybe I'm just being a bit harsh. I was just hoping the hybrid Yukiko would have a bit more... Build Quality? Or something. Idk. I'll eventually go back to buying their stuff, but for now I'm just glad to have someone to talk to about this on the forum.

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

Robinvlum wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:09 am
shyguy1219 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:39 am Think I'm going to hold off buying until there's something different enough from what I already have. Curious to see what they do with those plastic figurine/masturbator hybrids in particular since it could add some rigidity to the body and it might not be so floppy and hard to use sometimes
I usually buy them in threes, to take advantage of the "buy two, get one free" deal.
Thing is, after the hybrid Yukiko, I'm a bit jaded on them and don't see them as a priority anymore. Idk, maybe I'm just being a bit harsh. I was just hoping the hybrid Yukiko would have a bit more... Build Quality? Or something. Idk. I'll eventually go back to buying their stuff, but for now I'm just glad to have someone to talk to about this on the forum.
You have the hybrid plastic figure Yukiko? What'd you think of it? Was hoping that it would have more rigidity to it so you could stand them upright without the head/upper torso falling over lol

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

shyguy1219 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:40 pm You have the hybrid plastic figure Yukiko? What'd you think of it? Was hoping that it would have more rigidity to it so you could stand them upright without the head/upper torso falling over lol
Man, I wish I could say, but I was actually kinda disappointed with the model when I got it; the legs don't separate from the body in it's pose, so it's nowhere near as posable as I thought it would be. I was so disappointed that I put it back in the box and never used it.
Tbh, I was hoping that I could trade it with someone who also had a figure that was unused, but I might have to use it to get at least *some* value out of it.

Actually, if you have any unused figures, would you want to trade them? I'll take any unused figure in a trade at this point, although I would prefer if they were ones that I didn't already have.

shyguy1219
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shyguy1219 »

Robinvlum wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:20 pm
shyguy1219 wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:40 pm You have the hybrid plastic figure Yukiko? What'd you think of it? Was hoping that it would have more rigidity to it so you could stand them upright without the head/upper torso falling over lol
Man, I wish I could say, but I was actually kinda disappointed with the model when I got it; the legs don't separate from the body in it's pose, so it's nowhere near as posable as I thought it would be. I was so disappointed that I put it back in the box and never used it.
Tbh, I was hoping that I could trade it with someone who also had a figure that was unused, but I might have to use it to get at least *some* value out of it.

Actually, if you have any unused figures, would you want to trade them? I'll take any unused figure in a trade at this point, although I would prefer if they were ones that I didn't already have.
Ah that's lame the legs were connected. Even if they weren't I'm guessing it might not be that posable since the limbs wouldn't actually have a joint to rotate around. Everything I have is used unfortunately lol

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

We're also getting into selling figures as well! Currently we're just dipping our toes in but let me know if you all would be interested and if so we can work to increase our stocks!

Like this is a 14.5" and 7.5 lb figure we recently started selling to see if there'd be interest and we do have access to even larger sizes of various figures if there's a demand.
amelia.png
amelia.png (116.36 KiB) Viewed 795 times
Let me know what you think!

https://tiddy.shop
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

tiddyshop wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:55 pm This is a 14.5" and 7.5 lb figure we recently started selling to see if there'd be interest and we do have access to even larger sizes of various figures if there's a demand.

Let me know what you think!
You got me.
Interested and ordered!
I'm excited to see what it'll look like when it gets here.
I'll definitely post a review when it gets here.

Prellmann
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Prellmann »

Robinvlum wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:13 pm You got me.
Interested and ordered!
Did you recieve your doll and had the chance to test ist? Sorry for my impatience xD

tiddyshop
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by tiddyshop »

Prellmann wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:30 pm
Robinvlum wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:13 pm You got me.
Interested and ordered!
Did you recieve your doll and had the chance to test ist? Sorry for my impatience xD
Sorry for the late reply, he received it and posted his review on our website! That is, if he's one of the ones who reviewed it xD

Here's a link directly to the mini dolls section of our website:
https://tiddy.shop/collections/mini-sex ... rdollforum
Psst, get some ridiculously fat wobbly tiddies here:
https://tiddy.shop/

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

Prellmann wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:30 pm Did you recieve your doll and had the chance to test ist? Sorry for my impatience xD
Hi! Hello!
Oh goodness, I'm sorry this took so long for me to post. I acidentally locked myself out of my account and just figured out what I was doing wrong now! It was bad, haha.

I want to give a pretty in depth review of this particular toy when I get a chance, but right now I don't have the time to type one out fully. I promise that I'll do it once things clear up! Just had a lot on my plate recently haha

Robinvlum
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Robinvlum »

Oh crap, I forgot to do that in depth review that I promised. Shoot. Now I feel bad.

I especially feel bad because I was about to ask about a brand new product to see if anyone knew if they were legit or not. I guess I'll just make a new thread for that one. I do promise to make that in depth review on this doll soon, but one of the things I can say for sure right now- had some of the best holes I ever felt.

INFORMATIONS