www.wmdolls.com

Jo (Jolene) WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Jo (Jolene) WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model

Post by Cifer »

"Have Doll...Will Travel!
At least you can find a way to enjoy each other even if it is inconvenient... :)

jantra
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by jantra »

HEY!!!!............................More photos of Jolene!!!.............................please! :D

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Cifer wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 7:29 pm "Have Doll...Will Travel!
At least you can find a way to enjoy each other even if it is inconvenient... :)
Normally I wouldn't have tried but because I was shipping my vehicle this time it all fell together. Getting us all home may be a challenge but we'll cross that stretch of uncharted waters when the time comes.
jantra wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:16 pm HEY!!!!............................More photos of Jolene!!!.............................please! :D
Got a nice shoot in the works, still collecting pieces & parts.
I believe it's time for earrings, which means I should educate myself on piercing ears. I'm pretty sure I know how that should work, but that alone has gotten me into a lot of trouble before! 😁
Every day is a good day, some are just better than others. - RJD
Jo- WM 167 H Cup Fitness Model
Amber- (Shared Body) Head #266

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

What started as a cool 'find' on the coat rack at a second hand store planted an idea for a shoot. Which turned into more shopping for pieces & parts. That all eventually led to the realization this evening that having an almost empty apartment doesn't make for the best shooting set. 🤔

Oh well, add a little Face App and Boobies are still great right? 😁

_

_

_

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Photo_guy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:22 am Boobies are still great right?
Yes! I don't think anyone minds a plain background when there is so much good stuff in the foreground. You put together a very nice outfit, she looks busty and lovely.

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Thanks man.

Somewhere in the menu on my camera (Canon 70D), which is much more extensive than I need it to be, there is a setting to do with the auto-focus that is wrong. Try as I might I can't seem to find/fix it. Sometime between when I set the focal point where I want it, aim & fire, the camera chooses something else to focus on, it's all quite frustrating. I have a nice big textbook that goes with this particular model camera, however I don't have it with me.
Working on it...

Stacy
Five Card Draw

lionopov
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lionopov »

Hi Photo_guy

You have an awesome WM, she looks gorgeous!
I was narrowing my selection and i suddenly saw her on your thread and it makes me think all over again! lol

May i ask you how is it to have sex with her?
Does she have LHP that is suited for both front and rear positions?

I would love to see her more on your thread!

Thanks already for your help!

Lionopov

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

lionopov wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:07 am Hi Photo_guy

You have an awesome WM, she looks gorgeous!
I was narrowing my selection and i suddenly saw her on your thread and it makes me think all over again! lol

May i ask you how is it to have sex with her?
Does she have LHP that is suited for both front and rear positions?

I would love to see her more on your thread!

Thanks already for your help!

Lionopov
Hey Lionopov, thanks, and I'm quite happy with her. I would have to guess the sex is all quite fine, from several positions. I should say that this is the first real doll I've owned but I've not ever found myself thinking 'hey this isn't right'. Just like a real woman you find positions that work best for both of you.
Probably the biggest issue with Jo, like many other tall/thick dolls is the weight, but if you're ok with that then she's a great companion.
_
You may look through the Five Card Draw thread for more photos. Keeping in mind that all the photos of both dolls there are the same body.

Stacy
Five Card Draw

lionopov
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lionopov »

Photo_guy wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:42 pm I would have to guess the sex is all quite fine, from several positions. I should say that this is the first real doll I've owned but I've not ever found myself thinking 'hey this isn't right'. Just like a real woman you find positions that work best for both of you.
Probably the biggest issue with Jo, like many other tall/thick dolls is the weight, but if you're ok with that then she's a great companion.
Ok great,
Yeah i just wanted to be sure that you can make it look like it with some rathe natural positions from her.

I am looking for a doll that you can have sex with while doing it in some natural position for her
I mean it would feel unconfortable for me also if i would have to bend her in some unnatural positions... :?

If you tell me that it looks like and feels like the real thing with her, she will hit the top of my list today! lol

I looked at your Five Card Draw thread. Looks like you are working out pretty well changing her pose and head every now and then!

Do you maybe have a picture of her from behind, so i could see her lady parts?
Every pictures of that aspect of her on the vendor website seems like hidden.

Oh and i almost lost my head when you send that picture of your WM all wet coming out of the shower!
Did you took the implant gel option? Her boobs looks bigger and different from the manufacturer's pictures...

I would love to hear from you again!

Thanks again already!

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

Photo_guy,

I look forward to updates in this thread. You have a great looking model and you always take great pictures. The outfits are perfect and always done with a great sense of fashion.

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

lionopov wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:21 pm
Do you maybe have a picture of her from behind, so i could see her lady parts?
Every pictures of that aspect of her on the vendor website seems like hidden.

Oh and i almost lost my head when you send that picture of your WM all wet coming out of the shower!
Did you took the implant gel option? Her boobs looks bigger and different from the manufacturer's pictures...

I would love to hear from you again!

Thanks again already!
Yes they are Gel Breasts, and fantastic. I've heard some say the hollow are better, IDK, these are pretty sweet. I've seen here on the forums that the hollow breasts hang more natural-looking. Personal preference I guess.
I'm currently 3K miles from home working, and after looking through the laptop here I don't have any photos like that, sorry. Not really set up to just quickly snap any either but will keep it in mind should the doll come out of the closet later.
Jets Fan wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:26 pm Photo_guy,

I look forward to updates in this thread. You have a great looking model and you always take great pictures. The outfits are perfect and always done with a great sense of fashion.
Hey thanks Jets Fan, Some items are from Amazon but most everything comes from second hand shops. I do get some looks while combing through the racks of ladies clothes, but I keep Jo's measurements on my phone, like Im looking for items for a lady-friend. At that point most shop employees become more than happy to help me if I want it.

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Cifer
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Cifer »

Very nice black jacket and stockings outfit...That color looks good on her... :)
Holy freakin' awesome shower pic!... :thumbs_up:
Great shot with cool pose!...Super nice!

IMG_6664_copy.jpg
IMG_6664_copy.jpg (343.11 KiB) Viewed 1301 times

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Cifer wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:28 pm
Holy freakin' awesome shower pic!... :thumbs_up:
Great shot with cool pose!...Super nice!
Thanks Cifer. I really like this one also, it's quite realistic.
Ironically this shoot was planned as a simple 'bridge' in the storyline to a much more important post (thus the phone in her hand). But this shot and one other in this post turned out to be the eye-catchers, that important post? Yea, not so much 🤣 Just how it works out some times.

Stacy
Five Card Draw

Photo_guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Photo_guy »

Ok, we’ve all read a plethora of posts here about moving the dolls around, just how difficult it can be, and some of the tip & tricks we all use to mitigate that. But I have not come across this one yet. Maybe I’m just now catching on (would not surprise me), but if this is something you didn’t know and it helps you, you’re welcome! —

Back home after a four day road trip from the top to the bottom of the country and unpacking the truck from the summer of working away, the doll was about the last thing to come into the house. At home the doll ingeniously hangs from a piece of exercise equipment called a tower, simple really- two fathoms of braided line from the climbing shop, a stainless pulley and carabiner. This works really good for cleaning, maintenance, etc.
IMG_3799.JPG
IMG_3799.JPG (897.84 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
When it came time to unpack the doll I just looked at it laying in the box on the floor. I’ve done this too many times already, lifting the doll out of the box all the way from the floor level, getting it into a standing position, and then maneuvering it under the tower is just about as much fun as it all sounds- it’s not. I was actually dreading unpacking my lovely doll. On a couple previous occasions I've lifted the box onto the bed and rolled the doll out of it, with mixed results. But this still left it no where near the tower.

So just before I was about to bend and commit I had a brainstorm; Experienced doll owners know how much easier it is to move the doll around while it’s in the box- you guessed it; I removed the blocks and everything else in the box then closed it back up, stood it up and moved it over close to the tower. Opening the box slowly being careful the doll didn’t fall forward I gently leaned the already standing doll towards me. I screwed in the hanging ring and then with a bearhug lift and slight turn it was in place under the tower and ready to hang up. It was beautiful!
And no ibuprofen will be needed tonight.
It’s the little things people! They all add up 😁

Stacy
Five Card Draw

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Good one Photo_guy! Pulled an intercostal the other day moving a box. I swear, once they are out of the box I can sign twirl them, but those boxes are gonna kill me one day.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS