www.wmdolls.com

The next doll improvement should be for oral

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Would you like to see an improvement on oral capabilities?

YES
88%
NO
12%

Total votes: 81

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The next doll improvement should be for oral

Post by Dick Vicious »

For those of us who are doll owners, especially WM doll owners, you know the struggles and awkwardness of trying oral with your babe. We've all tried it and had eyes and face bulge out, eye position gets ruined, and even had eyes fall out! It is such a disaster that I myself have only tried it once or twice and that's all it took for me to realize that oral fun with my babes is not worth the trouble.

I am always in favor for doll improvement and evolution. In my opinion the next step is improvement in the oral capabilities. Comment if you guys agree and share your opinion.

dollnerd895

Re: The next doll improvement should be for oral

Post by dollnerd895 »

I agree. Easily my biggest complaint with my doll is the oral capability. The hole is positioned in the middle of the face. The angle doesn't go strait back at all, it is angled upward the whole way. And ya it distorts the face in a somewhat disturbing fashion I would add. This is the most needed area of improvement in my opinion. There was a thread demonstrating the oral on Elsa babe and it seems they have it figured out. TPE makers should take notice.

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

I agree as well. I think the problem is that an entirely new head connection system would have to be adopted by basically all doll manufacturers and get rid of the typical M16 connection. It is that, and the rigid support needed at the bottom of the head, where the mouth (and throat :wink: ) would be. I could see it starting as an *expensive* option on made-to-order dolls. The way the upgraded skeletons, hollow/gel boobs, standing feet, etc are/were. I could see an attachment method I could only describe as if you picture screwing a lid on a jar. You would still need some internal structure to keep the head from just being a big "blob" of TPE but I'm sure there's an engineer much smarter than I who could figure that out.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

not a bad idea, but I'd like a tighter ass

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I have no need for the function at all, so I choose no. I'd rather they work on getting the weight down without compromising, height, size or proportions.

Acala
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Acala »

... And articulated feet toe skeleton

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Yes, yes, yes. I won't buy a doll without oral, and if a manufacturer only offers non-oral heads it makes me wonder what other weird decisions they may have made for the design and construction.

dollnerd895

Post by dollnerd895 »

*shameless bump* :)

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

Hello

Could you mind talking more? I am willing to listen to these kinds of suggestions.
dollnerd895 wrote:I agree. Easily my biggest complaint with my doll is the oral capability. The hole is positioned in the middle of the face. The angle doesn't go strait back at all, it is angled upward the whole way. And ya it distorts the face in a somewhat disturbing fashion I would add. This is the most needed area of improvement in my opinion. There was a thread demonstrating the oral on Elsa babe and it seems they have it figured out. TPE makers should take notice.

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dick Vicious »

WM dolls wrote:Hello

Could you mind talking more? I am willing to listen to these kinds of suggestions.
dollnerd895 wrote:I agree. Easily my biggest complaint with my doll is the oral capability. The hole is positioned in the middle of the face. The angle doesn't go strait back at all, it is angled upward the whole way. And ya it distorts the face in a somewhat disturbing fashion I would add. This is the most needed area of improvement in my opinion. There was a thread demonstrating the oral on Elsa babe and it seems they have it figured out. TPE makers should take notice.

Hi WM dolls!

Very glad to see you are willing to listen to suggestions from your customers. It goes to show you care what we think and what our wants and needs are. As much as I enjoy having your dolls as companions and how great they are, improvements can be made for their oral capabilities. For anybody that is a WM doll owner, they know that oral with the doll head ends up with bulging face and eyes, eyes moving out of position, and sometimes eyes falling out. I don't know what a good fix for this problem could be, but I do know that a fix is possible. Maybe some sort of air pressure relief hole so that air doesn't cause ballooning and bulging in the dolls face when the oral canal is being filled. I'll leave you, the experts, to try to figure out that solution if you decide to do so. I for one am for the improvement and evolution of your dolls. In my opinion, the improvement of the oral capability would be the next big step. Thanks for responding to the thread.

dollnerd895

Post by dollnerd895 »

I don't mind. I love my WM doll, however there are room for improvements. Ideally, the oral cavity would go down the neck, but this probably could not work with changeable heads which have advantages for the consumer in customization, and the seller for being able to meet specific demands. With this in mind, I would personally prefer the head to have at least a portion of the orifice go strait back where the mouth would be (or close to it), instead of upward. The other problem is the morphing of the face, which is in part due to the position of the hole, but also the face does not have a rigid structure in key areas (like cheek and nose). Perhaps fixing the hole position would fix the visual issues, but maybe the head also needs rigidity in key facial features like cheeks and nose and eyebrow areas. Personally I would be willing to sacrifice depth of the holes for these changes. "Deep throating" would not really work but some oral penetration could be enjoyed

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

Realistic teeth option would be good. Maybe something like an insert and the teeth should be made off hard plastic and a different option with soft plastic. So when you're playing with her you'll feel those teeth. Like the La Bocca Della Verita oral mastrubator made by Magic Eyes:

I had one of these and it was one of the best onaholes I ever had. The sensation was very good. Maybe you could also create new vagina inserts with the same material as they do. Or even better something like the Japanese N.P.G. / Nippori Gift Onahole toys. That would be a huge improvement. I had one of those ona holes too, they feel very realistic unlike the inserts of the dolls. It would be great if you used the same materials as they do.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

My experience with WM dolls is that the oral piece has a tendency to separate from the back of the mouth where it seems to have been attached (glued?) after the face was cast. Just a better attachment at this point would be an improvement in itself.

muzaka

Post by muzaka »

Im shocked this is even a question. The answer should be obvious...YES

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I answered the question put forth in the Subject line and not the Poll question. As they don't match.

No, I don't think the next doll improvement should be oral. The next doll improvement should be weight reduction. They're not there yet though they're working on it.

Now, when answering the question put forth by the poll: Would you like to see an improvement on oral capabilities?

Then the answer is yes, I would like to see some improvement, but I just don't think it's the next thing that should be worked on.
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

INFORMATIONS