exdollofficial.com

HIGH AND LIGHT WEIGHT DOLLS !!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Agamon
Apprentice
Apprentice

HIGH AND LIGHT WEIGHT DOLLS !!

Post by Agamon »

Hi!!
I'm very interested in your dolls. I already own 2 dolls. One from 4WOODS AI IM, 29kg (Too heavy). My other is DsDoll 138cm, 17kg. I wonder if you have plans to make tall dolls (160-172cm) light weigh around 20-22 kg include the head?

regards
Agamon

stevenm2000

Re: HIGH AND LIGHT WEIGHT DOLLS !!

Post by stevenm2000 »

I am also interested in light weight Silicone dolls. The only place I have found close to 20kg is TaYu. I just ordered a 148cm at 19kg. They have some taller at 23kg.

DS Doll has some 145cm under 20kg on EX Doll but the heads are too young looking. Would be really nice to see some more light weight dolls. Maybe need carbon fiber skeletons :)
Elsababe 148cm small breasts with Inoue Miu head
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

Agamon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Agamon »

I love Gynoid model 15, 162cm and Ds Doll Summit 168 cm, but the weight is way to heavy. Tayu doll is very cute too. Maybe I should wait a little longer. T_T

Agamon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Agamon »

Congratulations on your 148cm, Tayu. Thanks for the information.

Strangelove80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strangelove80 »

I know that many doll owners feel that a certain amount of weight makes a doll more realistic, but there are many potential owners who are older or not able to handle even moderately light dolls. I am 80 and have just had a sacroiliac incident, which seems to be healing, but even a 30kg doll would be marginal. I would tend to go with Tayu dolls right now as they are noticeably lighter than other dolls. Also a lot of light dolls are either very small overall, or made so slender that they are stick figures. There is a market for light dolls for those who simply cannot handle the heavier models.

INFORMATIONS