reallovesexdolls.com

Can someone help confirm whether I received wrong skin tone?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Can someone help confirm whether I received wrong skin t

Post by DG »

Yep! She's definitely the fair skin tone. Larry, my WM male is the same skin tone. The fair tends to have a bit of a yellowish tint.

Me thinks I need to order another WM male in the white skin tone, looks ultra cool!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

meghiddo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by meghiddo »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Hi, there guys and dolls! Already sent this to meghiddo, but thought we would reply here as well.

A white doll is really obvious white, but we do realize that all skin tones can appear lighter (or darker) due to the lighting (or cell phone taking it) that QC photos sometimes have (so many variables there), which can lead to confusion and doubt.

We asked the factory to take a side-by-side comparison (in as clear lighting as they could) with meghiddo's actual fair skin tone doll next to a white skin tone doll. In this perspective, the difference is much clearer and we hope will quell any question.

:glou:
Cheers
Thank you! I am glad I listened to the reviews saying RLSD has great customer service, this has put my worries to rest!

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

All those Florescent lights, the BIG windows letting natural light in, and the doll being powdered, make them look much lighter. 8)

IMG_3802.JPG
IMG_3802.JPG (335.85 KiB) Viewed 278 times
005.jpg
005.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 278 times

INFORMATIONS