sexyrealsexdolls.com

Deflated boobs?

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
persontheguy

Deflated boobs?

Post by persontheguy »

Howdy folks!

My doll has a slightly deflated boob. It has hollow, air filled boobs and I think the stated best cure is to use a syringe and inject some air. Could anyone provide me with advice, as well as the proper gear to buy? Maybe an instructional video?
Signatures are overrated.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Deflated boobs?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, sorry I don't have a video but it's actually pretty straight forward. You want to get a 21g needle and as large a syringe as you can find, something about 50ml or 100ml is ideal but I've managed it using a 20ml I had here, I just had to keep taking the syringe off the needle to draw up more air. Depending on the depression you may need to inject something between 100ml to 200ml of air but when you see the breast regain its shape that should be it, then just pull out the needle and the tiny hole will close up on itself. I've found the best place to go in is through the nipple and then angle up slightly to find the hollow space. Hope that helps.

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

So poking a tiny hole using the syringe will just kind of heal itself after I pull out the needle? Or should I get some sort of silicone sealant?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Without knowing what type of doll material:

With TPE the tiny hole pretty much self seals
Silicone is a little firmer than TPE and might require a bit of silicone sealant (Permatex or something similar)

Never use Silicone products on TPE dolls, ever, unless the manufacturer specifies it's ok :)

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

persontheguy wrote:Howdy folks!

My doll has a slightly deflated boob. It has hollow, air filled boobs and I think the stated best cure is to use a syringe and inject some air. Could anyone provide me with advice, as well as the proper gear to buy? Maybe an instructional video?
Hello persontheguy,

I bought a pre-owned (but virgin - thought not anymore :wink:) Sino silicone doll that already had deflated breasts. Think Sino's are slightly infamous for this issue. I had a go at fixing it, and documented it here:

http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum ... hp?t=16037

But many lessons learnt. I'd watched a YouTube video, which gave me the nipple idea, but didn't think to unscrew the syringe from the needle, so had to keep reinserting it (poor doll.) And had the wrong glue. I'll give it another go when I have time - this time with the sil-poxy (that you cannot buy off Amazon.)

I'd like to permanently fix her breasts though (but I imagine your breast problem is much less than my Snowy), because I think air is leaking out the core (i.e. behind the breast), and Mr Karrot the guru, did mention in the thread above:

"Hmmm, so the air isnt staying put?? it could be leaking away in to the air core. It did on Kaia.

I was in 2 minds when I tried to fix the indendents on Kaia (smaller then snowy's, but same principle) and I wish I had gone the Teddybabe tech way and just put a load of fibrefil in there to pack it out. Alas I elected to use silicone, so the whole internal area is now bonded in a way I can revisit.

If you do intend to do surgery and fill with something Fibrefil will be pretty forgiving for getting in to the space and packing it out. But go in from the side seam, not anywhere around the breast. You may have to tease the silicone away from the core to get from the side to the cavity in the breast, but the repair will be less noticeable on the side."

I'm not brave enough to do that (not yet anyway.)

All the best,

Mr Flibble

PS I don't know why manufacturers don't think to fill hollow boobs with something like a sponge. Maybe it is technically difficult!?

persontheguy

Post by persontheguy »

Hi Mr. Fibble,

Thanks for your advice! So I'm going to try this as soon as the needle and the sealant arrives. Just a thought too - you recommended using the nipple so that you always know where you jabbed the needle. However, I'm a bit afraid of leaving a hole there, and was hoping to do this through the bottom of the boob. Is it ok to do it through the bottom, or am I going to leave a thousand little holes that I clearly don't know how to seal up properly?

For anyone listening, does it matter if I use permatex instead of sil-poxy? Its a lot cheaper.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

All of your language indicates a Silicone doll

You will only need to get the needle in through the nipple once, additional air just requires the syringe to be unscrewed from the needle, leaving the sharp bit in place :)

Suggest trying to see if the repair holds without any sealant, if it leaks then Permatex should be ok although locating the pinprick would be a challenge for someone with eyes as poor as mine :(

bigsmif98
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bigsmif98 »

I also recommend going through the nipple as well as the wall of the material is a bit thicker, vs going anywhere else on the body of the boob. I had a WM 173cm whose breast were deflating as well, and went in through the nipple (+ enhanced them a tad more) with no ill effects. Here's a before and after. As Seagull stated, with the 173 being TPE, it pretty much sealed itself. All that was left was the tiniest of marks on the nipple.
Attachments
173 (6).jpg
173 (6).jpg (272.82 KiB) Viewed 1851 times

bigsmif98
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by bigsmif98 »

Another little hack I've found I haven't seen mentioned much on the forum is using a bulb pump as an alternative to the syringe, so you don't have to keep detaching, reattaching, detaching, reattaching, etc.
Here's my lil' hack job. I just replaced the needle meant to pump basketballs, footballs, etc. with the 21g needle. Works like a charm. :)
Attachments
pump.jpg
pump.jpg (300.09 KiB) Viewed 1851 times

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Brilliant :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

I'm looking to buy a needle to fix my Sino-doll's deflated breasts as well and I hope someone here can give me some insight.

How long should the needle be? (A standard one I can purchase locally is about 1.25inch or 32mm long.)

I'm a little doubtful that a standard needle will be long enough to reach the air pocket on the top part of the breast if inserted through the nipple. Should I get a longer needle?

Do I insert the needle at an angle pointing slightly upward towards the air pocket when I poke the needle into the nipple?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

As Arthur1960 said, through the nipple and then angle up slightly to find the hollow space,
The material is flexible and should let the tip of the needle enter the air pocket :)
Wall thickness is unlikely to be more than 32mm IMO :whistle:

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

seagull wrote:As Arthur1960 said, through the nipple and then angle up slightly to find the hollow space,
The material is flexible and should let the tip of the needle enter the air pocket :)
Wall thickness is unlikely to be more than 32mm IMO :whistle:
Thanks for pointing that out. I missed the last part of what Arthur1960 mentioned.

To give a better picture, the deflated breasts on my silicone doll look something like this.
PB110040.jpg
PB110040.jpg (64.22 KiB) Viewed 1592 times
I understand the wall of the breast isn't very thick, but the affected area and the nipple are more than 32mm apart. That's why I'm unsure if just penetrating the wall will be enough to do the trick as I have no idea what the inside looks like.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yup, "I understand the wall of the breast isn't very thick" which means that the cavity is much larger than the boob depression.
Were there a disproportionate amount of material around the nipple area, the breast would look really weird :)

Regular_Bro
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Regular_Bro »

bigsmif98 wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:02 pm I also recommend going through the nipple as well as the wall of the material is a bit thicker, vs going anywhere else on the body of the boob. I had a WM 173cm whose breast were deflating as well, and went in through the nipple (+ enhanced them a tad more) with no ill effects. Here's a before and after. As Seagull stated, with the 173 being TPE, it pretty much sealed itself. All that was left was the tiniest of marks on the nipple.
You got anymore pics of that 173cm with inflated breasts?

INFORMATIONS