reallovesexdolls.com

The Return of Aniyah (RLSD Special WM #61)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

The Return of Aniyah (RLSD Special WM #61)

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Howdy everyone,

Hope you are well.

I had the RLSD Special Aniyah WM #61 on 140A back in 2016. But - to cut a long story short - certain things happened and I don't have her any more (she went in 2019 I think.)

Then, I seem to get possessed on Sunday with the thought "why don't I buy a WM #61 again?"

At this stage I have 10 full-bodied TPE ladies, 1 more on order, and this all happened since April 2021 (I may have gone insane - at least, more insane than usual.) Not sure why it didn't cross my mind to get another WM #61 earlier. It may be that I'm thinking TPE lady number 12 is that last one. Completes a nice dozen. So the final TPE lady should be something a bit special.

So, I went looking for WM #61 again (fairly easy to find her, as she's exclusive to RLSD, but I'm in the UK so normally look at UK vendor websites.) And I was very impressed to see she'd got taller, and looked even more gorgeous than before :D - https://reallovesexdolls.com/5ft3-161cm-b-cup-jameson/

I honestly think she looks better on the 161B. I did think the head looked a little too big for the 140A. I'm still going to call her Aniyah though :wink:

The date is October 18th 2021. Will Aniyah arrive before Christmas!? Maybe not, I think my last WM took over 10 weeks.

But I'm very looking forward to seeing her again.

Cheers,

Mr Flibble

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The Return of Aniyah (RLSD Special WM #61)

Post by CF »

Congratulations! Keep us updated!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Congratulations :glou: Looking forward to seeing her. Never knew that head existed.

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

My first doll is also the WM 61 Aniyah and I still have her. I agree the 161-b is a better fit for her.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

lovedoll1 wrote:My first doll is also the WM 61 Aniyah and I still have her. I agree the 161-b is a better fit for her.
You are doing well lovedoll1. How old is your WM 61 Aniyah now?

I really regret that I got rid of my original WM 61 Aniyah. She was a really lovely doll. Did smell a bit chemically though, not sure if that was a 2016 thing. None of my 2021 TPE dolls smell.

I cannot wait to see her face again :D

lovedoll1

Post by lovedoll1 »

I got my Aniyah back in October 2017.

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Hello all,

A bit late posting the factory photos on here.

The factory photos actually arrived on 6th November (19 days after ordering on 18th October.)

RLSD sent me over 20 factory photos, but I've just picked out 4. 2 with the 61 head, and 2 with the 427 "Vampire" head.

I think Jameson looks fantastic, cannot wait for her to arrive :)

Image: Jinsan / Real Love Sex Dolls head 61

Image: Jinsan / Real Love Sex Dolls WM161B + head 61

Image: Official Photography for WM161B + Head 61 (the wig in the photo comes in a separate shipment from RLSD)

Image: Jinsan / YL Dolls head 427 (I went for the silver cat eyes)

Image: Jinsan / Real Love Sex Dolls WM161B + head 427 (the head is too small for the WM161B, but the plan is to get a YL151C for vampire lady sometime)

Image: Official Photo for YL Doll head 427

Cheers,

HtS

Doll_Banger
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Doll_Banger »

please keep some pictures coming once she arrives home. This head, body and skin tone are exactly what I have wanted to order for some time...look forward to your impressions of her!

Hunt the Shunt
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hunt the Shunt »

Doll_Banger wrote:please keep some pictures coming once she arrives home. This head, body and skin tone are exactly what I have wanted to order for some time...look forward to your impressions of her!
Howdy Doll_Banger,

Certainly, when she arrives I will definitely take some photos. I'm quite looking forward to having a posable life-size female action figure who is easy to buy decent fitting clothes for.

She has not arrived yet. Alas, she has fallen foul of the UK's absolutely dreadful customs agency. She will arrive - I'm being positive! :)

I'm all for being patient (not really), but over two months stuck in customs takes the biscuit. I have raised the issue with my local MP, and the Chief Operating Officer of Heathrow Airport (with some help from Haremlover and Stacey). Whether that will do any good, no idea, but it sure makes me feel better.

:glou:

HtS

PS Stacey and the RLSD team have been excellent. UK Customs is something totally out of their control - in fact, I would say UK Customs is totally out of control!

INFORMATIONS