www.6yedollglobal.com/

Owning a 6ye... any difference?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
mcidcbcmd

Owning a 6ye... any difference?

Post by mcidcbcmd »

I have a 6ye on order. I’ve owned a wm and YL before. Any difference in maintenance or tpe? I’ve heard they are softer and don’t have quite that oil smell and feel? What’s your experience with powdering etc?

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Owning a 6ye... any difference?

Post by Jimpink »

Initially I started with a WM, then went silicone from SM and added a 6YE soon after. Zoey the 6YE is definitely a softer blend of TPE to the first WM which I no longer have. I've recently acquired another WM but this time opted for super soft TPE to try and compete with Zoey, which she does but at a price. Meaning the softer blend is more prone to damage.

In short my 6YE is nicely soft and has an amazing jiggle especially around the torso. She doesn't require any special treatment and gets the same powder routine as the others. Zoey also seems less oily than the new WM but nothing too disimilar. I would also add that Zoey is a bit more delicate likewise with the super soft WM blend. Not overly delicate.

Which 6YE have you gone for?
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Thanks for the info, I went for the 165N cup. I’m planning on a doing a full review of her once I get her... I wish more TDFers did this as you really don’t know or see these dolls until you get them.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

There are reviews out there but tend to be for newer manufacturers as opposed to long established brands like 6YE. The one thing TDF is really good at is depth of knowledge, if you can find it!

I think an up to date review once your doll arrives would be great. Even 6YE has evolved over the years I reckon. Other members would appreciate the effort...
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Yeah I agree, I appreciate it when other members give us real experience and pics that show the ladies as they truly are. Don’t get me wrong, glam pics are great but all the fine details like skin tone etc. can be seen from a TDFer is always a bonus. Hope to have her soon to do a quality review. Thanks for your help.

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I have a 6yE mini, the usual recommendations should apply. No smell, minimal leakage.

tubbienine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tubbienine »

Jimpink wrote:Initially I started with a WM, then went silicone from SM and added a 6YE soon after. Zoey the 6YE is definitely a softer blend of TPE to the first WM which I no longer have. I've recently acquired another WM but this time opted for super soft TPE to try and compete with Zoey, which she does but at a price. Meaning the softer blend is more prone to damage.

In short my 6YE is nicely soft and has an amazing jiggle especially around the torso. She doesn't require any special treatment and gets the same powder routine as the others. Zoey also seems less oily than the new WM but nothing too disimilar. I would also add that Zoey is a bit more delicate likewise with the super soft WM blend. Not overly delicate.

Which 6YE have you gone for?
When you went to silicone from TPE did it not feel so much harder compared to the TPE? All the silicone dolls I have had were huge disappointments. I use my dolls for sex, not photography, so the feel is of utmost importance.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

tubbienine wrote:When you went to silicone from TPE did it not feel so much harder compared to the TPE? All the silicone dolls I have had were huge disappointments. I use my dolls for sex, not photography, so the feel is of utmost importance.
It's a personal preference and each manufacturer has different levels of standard softness in their silicone. SM I would say has an overall body softness which is very impressive. Opting for gel implants in the important areas is also highly recommended.

I have nothing to compare this silicone softness to other than super soft WM TPE and regular 6YE TPE, both of which are very similar. I have been looking into getting another silicone doll and for softness and ElsaBabe are currently leading the race. This is partly due to their softness option choice, offering 3 levels.

What silicone dolls did you go for?
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

That softer TPE sounds appealing. They have some buxom beauties that would suit me. I wonder if 6YE is working on a weight reduction tech? I'd love a full-sized doll but it would be foolish fir me to get a 90 pounder.

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

I too am thinking of ordering a 6Ye soon - curious to hear your impressions before I order. Cheers!
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

doudou64

Post by doudou64 »

hello I have a 6 yé 150 d the skeleton has rolled and really great the tpe and very good and odorless the realism of sex and great c simply great 6 yé

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

6YE has a decent TPE blend and they are very nice looking. However, there are a number of reviews about the skeleton and issues with joints. I would recommend doing your research. Some of us have had unfortunate experiences with the brand.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

My 6Ye has landed and I love her - her hip was tight, but that was managed by working the leg specifically, so now all good.

I started an unboxing thread here - viewtopic.php?f=383&t=149976

However since I got 4 dolls in the last 4 weeks, I've been quite busy with them as well, so I'm falling behind on my unboxing threads, but I will update that 6Ye thread in the next couple of weeks - Cheers, Bugs
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

INFORMATIONS