yldoll.com

WE NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT OUR FUTURE DOLL

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!

How tall should the doll be?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm

1. 140-145
15%
2. 146-152
12%
3. 153-160
19%
4. 161-165
21%
5. 166-170
12%
6. Taller
21%

Total votes: 113

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: WE NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT OUR FUTURE DOLL

Post by setevoltas »

Sweet God.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

I believe in you YL.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

All of these are stunning....especially the last photo.

But there's one thing YL needs to get correct first, before attempting another big and curvy doll.....and that's.... the LHP
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

King Solo wrote:All of these are stunning....especially the last photo.

But there's one thing YL needs to get correct first, before attempting another big and curvy doll.....and that's.... the LHP
Agreed 100%.
Sete's Gatas

manco

Post by manco »

Definitely 170 plus. I'm 6 foot (183cm) and I won't buy smaller than that anymore.

Make her voluptuous and be sure to have hollow/foam sections in her to keep the weight down.

jd9817
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jd9817 »

Totally agree. I was about to purchase a YL153 last night (Black Friday deal), but couldn't go through with it because of the LHP.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

jd9817 wrote:

Totally agree. I was about to purchase a YL153 last night (Black Friday deal), but couldn't go through with it because of the LHP.
It's like the doll designers over at YL don't seem to quite understand that having a big round voluptuous butt means a lot of guys are going to want to use their doll in a position that puts that big round voluptuous butt, directly in their face.

And in the west we call that position doggy style....because it resembles the way dogs have sex (you know, with the female usually on all fours with her backside facing the male, as he mounts her from the back)

But there's this small problem, you see, us humans aren't built like dogs....so our anatomy has to line up in a STRAIGHT LINE. Otherwise there won't be any penetration going on...but hey, who cares, right.....it's still awesome to look at.

By the way, it's really unfortunate at how lovely the ass on the YL 153 is, because it's such a waste with how bad her LHP is, if you ever thought.... man, I would love to buy that and hit that from the back.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

King Solo wrote:By the way, it's really unfortunate at how lovely the ass on the YL 153 is, because it's such a waste with how bad her LHP is, if you ever thought.... man, I would love to buy that and hit that from the back.
Yeah, I still can’t over how disappointed I am with how close YL came to making one of the best models. I still try to convince myself to get the 153L but it’s difficult.

YL, if you just:

1. improved her LHP
2. made her a little bit taller
3. thickened her legs a tad more to account for the added height
4. added a few more cm to her waist so it wasn’t so tiny in relation to her hips and large breasts. Still retain the hourglass figure and make it slim, but as of now it’s a tad too slim
5. sculpted her back a little and especially her abdominal region to give muscle definition (but not overdone, light inclinations similar to the WM173H)
6. and perhaps added a couple cm on her hips and fatten her ass up just a tiny bit more, and we’d have a damn near perfect doll. I would’ve already purchased and it wouldn’t have required any deliberation.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Atsuma wrote:
King Solo wrote:By the way, it's really unfortunate at how lovely the ass on the YL 153 is, because it's such a waste with how bad her LHP is, if you ever thought.... man, I would love to buy that and hit that from the back.
Yeah, I still can’t over how disappointed I am with how close YL came to making one of the best models. I still try to convince myself to get the 153L but it’s difficult.

YL, if you just:

1. improved her LHP
2. made her a little bit taller
3. thickened her legs a tad more to account for the added height
4. added a few more cm to her waist so it wasn’t so tiny in relation to her hips and large breasts. Still retain the hourglass figure and make it slim, but as of now it’s a tad too slim
5. sculpted her back a little and especially her abdominal region to give muscle definition (but not overdone, light inclinations similar to the WM173H)
6. and perhaps added a couple cm on her hips and fatten her ass up just a tiny bit more, and we’d have a damn near perfect doll. I would’ve already purchased and it wouldn’t have required any deliberation.
I concur.
Sete's Gatas

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

I'm convinced that the persistent LHP problem from Jinsan is not due to a lack of know-how, but sheer laziness by the sculptors. How do you not realize that the market segment that favors dolls with big asses are guaranteed to favor doggystyle over missionary anyway?

The factory that produces the 6YE and HR brands have produced accurate LHP on curvy dolls when they made the EFFORT. That's how we got the HR-164 and the 6YE-161. Just look at pictures of their naughty bits, it's miles better.

Right now one of those two is on my shortlist, not any YL model.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

Throwawayintocosmos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Throwawayintocosmos »

YL Doll wrote:Hi guys! We would like to know which height of a new doll would interest you?
Hello.

I agree with all the other thicc doll preferences. I recently bought an HRDoll 164cm and she's fan-fucking-tastic. But I wish she had an even bigger ass and bigger tits. Her thick thighs and LHP are spot on though. (ASS SIZE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, FOLLOWED BY LHP)

A doll with following specs would get my $ right away.
Hip, ASS: 127 cm / 50" (preferably 'bubbly', not just wide)
Breast,Bust: 110 cm
Height: 165+ cm

If you can modify YL158 with bigger breasts, more rear-facing LHP (or neutral-facing, right now it looks forward-facing), add height, thicc her calves a little, she would be amazing.

(If you then invented a gel butt option, that would be a gift from god. Although I think gel butts might have reliability issues, so not critical to have.)

SY 157 is also really thicc, but just shy of 50" ass (ASS SIZE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, FOLLOWED BY LHP), but LHP is terrible - vagina too far up the belly, should be lower down.

CJBS Doll 163 has the right idea (BIG ASS), but terrible LHP and breasts are too small.

The weight of the perfect thicc doll would be a lot, but I when I get horny I can lift a truck.

DEXTER645

Post by DEXTER645 »

Well, i dream of a tall muscular amazon ( so 175 < perfect size < 182 cm ) like this one ....she would probably be around 100-110 pounds, but i have already 2 dolls with this weight and i can tell it's a question of habit to move her ( but boy oh boy, once she's set, she fells like an actual girl with her inertia )...and this is quite a " never seen before" model....that could take many geeks by their feeling ( dreaming of She Hulk/wonder woman/power girl/Big Barda and so on ) .
Attachments
11990687_982462098483199_6066401808173213493_n.jpg
11990687_982462098483199_6066401808173213493_n.jpg (71.06 KiB) Viewed 717 times
11937453_982330038496405_696468094142481075_n.jpg
11937453_982330038496405_696468094142481075_n.jpg (68.89 KiB) Viewed 717 times
ideal doll.gif
ideal doll.gif (9.41 MiB) Viewed 717 times

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

King Solo wrote:
jd9817 wrote:

It's like the doll designers over at YL don't seem to quite understand that having a big round voluptuous butt means a lot of guys are going to want to use their doll in a position that puts that big round voluptuous butt, directly in their face.

And in the west we call that position doggy style....because it resembles the way dogs have sex (you know, with the female usually on all fours with her backside facing the male, as he mounts her from the back)

But there's this small problem, you see, us humans aren't built like dogs....so our anatomy has to line up in a STRAIGHT LINE. Otherwise there won't be any penetration going on...but hey, who cares, right.....it's still awesome to look at.

By the way, it's really unfortunate at how lovely the ass on the YL 153 is, because it's such a waste with how bad her LHP is, if you ever thought.... man, I would love to buy that and hit that from the back.
Hah with the 140 its WAY worse and after a couple tries I need to get my tool up again. It's very annoying. I've complained about it a couple times the anatomy of the vagina and anus is way off. If they would do a lightweight doll with the proper vagina an anus anatomy I would buy it without hesitation.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Minus the weird abs, I'd instabuy that gif chick if the dimensions were along the lines of 96cm -60cm-115cm at 160+cm with good LHP. DAMN.
Sete's Gatas

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

setevoltas wrote:Minus the weird abs, I'd instabuy that gif chick if the dimensions were along the lines of 96cm -60cm-115cm at 160+cm with good LHP. DAMN.
I double agree.... take away the extreme muscles and she's absolutely perfect!
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

INFORMATIONS