yldoll.com

WE NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT OUR FUTURE DOLL

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!

How tall should the doll be?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:07 pm

1. 140-145
15%
2. 146-152
12%
3. 153-160
19%
4. 161-165
21%
5. 166-170
12%
6. Taller
21%

Total votes: 113

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Re: WE NEED YOUR OPINION ABOUT OUR FUTURE DOLL

Post by Studio »

I put the shortest because that will be the lightest

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

Celtic_Babog wrote:A thread was made in WM recently.

I summed up my opinion at the end that a Nicki Minaj doll would fit the requirements.

You can take a look here.

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=144326&start=45

Minaj is 157cm in real life :)
Yes. This thread is great. A lot of people would like a realistic, thick model with a sizeable ass. YL was onto something with the 153L but the waist kind of ruined it. People like large breasts, ass, etc., but they have to be executed well. The large YL 158cm is a perfect example of a job well done. A masterpiece...with the exception of the horrible LHP.

We really need to start seeing models with realistic LHP on a consistent basis. I don't think there's any excuse to have the vagina and anus 1+ inches off from where it should be. A quick internet search will offer insight into female anatomy and it should be easy to integrate into future models.

And also, to all of the people wanting more 140cm models, what can be done in such a small package that hasn't been done already? If you make the breasts, ass, or any other features too large, the doll looks like a mutant. There are some dolls in that height range that look utterly ridiculous and wildly disproportionate. I understand if there are people who don't want to lug around an extremely heavy doll, but maybe it's time to start working out a little bit. 75 lbs isn't that bad for some of the models in the 157-166cm range which is the most realistic and common height range of a real woman. I don't know the average age range of doll purchasers, so I don't mean to sound insensitive to older folks, but holy shit - I see middle aged guys complaining about 65-70 lbs sometimes.

Giovanni103
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Giovanni103 »

I think they are hottest thing , seriously looking into it

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Atsuma wrote:
Celtic_Babog wrote:A thread was made in WM recently.

I summed up my opinion at the end that a Nicki Minaj doll would fit the requirements.

You can take a look here.

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=144326&start=45

Minaj is 157cm in real life :)
Yes. This thread is great. A lot of people would like a realistic, thick model with a sizeable ass. YL was onto something with the 153L but the waist kind of ruined it. People like large breasts, ass, etc., but they have to be executed well. The large YL 158cm is a perfect example of a job well done. A masterpiece...with the exception of the horrible LHP.

We really need to start seeing models with realistic LHP on a consistent basis. I don't think there's any excuse to have the vagina and anus 1+ inches off from where it should be. A quick internet search will offer insight into female anatomy and it should be easy to integrate into future models.

And also, to all of the people wanting more 140cm models, what can be done in such a small package that hasn't been done already? If you make the breasts, ass, or any other features too large, the doll looks like a mutant. There are some dolls in that height range that look utterly ridiculous and wildly disproportionate. I understand if there are people who don't want to lug around an extremely heavy doll, but maybe it's time to start working out a little bit. 75 lbs isn't that bad for some of the models in the 157-166cm range which is the most realistic and common height range of a real woman. I don't know the average age range of doll purchasers, so I don't mean to sound insensitive to older folks, but holy shit - I see middle aged guys complaining about 65-70 lbs sometimes.
I'm definitely on the same wavelength as you.

The YL 153cm almost great but waist too small and boobs too balloon looking to me.

The YL 158cm looks pretty perfect but the weight at 58kg, no way.

Also like the 163cm H but would like more of a bubble ass like on the YL 153cm and the YL 158cm and a height around 156, with shaved off weight.

I feel were really close to getting something awesome from jinsan so let's keep beating the drums and make some noise.

That's why I recommend Nicki Minaj body as I feel it just checks off all the markers plus there's so much footage of her from music videos that it would be easy to replicate her for the sculpturist.

Plus I may have a massive crush on her :razz:

I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Anushka
Doll
Doll

Post by Anushka »

sophiahugeboobs wrote:I would like a 170cm tall doll like this.
How would you move her about with that humongous breastage?

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

Remake your 141 body into a taller 153-158 version with the same proportions and you’ll
Basically corner the doll market. This shouldn’t even be a discussion right now imo.

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

A tall curvy 175cm doll with a perfect LHP, just like with the 164cm G. In fact, a taller version of the 164cm G would be awesome!!
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Mrcabinet32 wrote:Remake your 141 body into a taller 153-158 version with the same proportions and you’ll
Basically corner the doll market. This shouldn’t even be a discussion right now imo.
Or take a page out of SMs book with the elf, just give us the option to order a slightly thicker waisted 153. Everything about that doll is awesome except the waist.

Oh, and fix the LHP if possible. :mrgreen:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Bigbutts

Post by Bigbutts »

My vote goes to a doll like your new 153cm with the same ass or even a bit bigger, tits can be the same but a little bit smaller, make the torso longer ( legs shorter?) and reduce weight by at least 5-7kgs.

Is this a Tall order? But Sign me up for one when you get it done.

Mrcabinet32

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

setevoltas wrote:
Mrcabinet32 wrote:Remake your 141 body into a taller 153-158 version with the same proportions and you’ll
Or take a page out of SMs book with the elf, just give us the option to order a slightly thicker waisted 153. Everything about that doll is awesome except the waist.

Oh, and fix the LHP if possible. :mrgreen:
I do agree the 141 needs a slightly more realistic waist. The proportions are fabulous, but just a bit too thin on the waist. But yes making that doll 153 cm would be stellar. The ass, tits, thighs, feet, everything on that doll is near perfect just too short

mcidcbcmd

Post by mcidcbcmd »

Thick girl with proper LHP. If your 158 had that, I’m going with YL.. but 6ye has that in the bag. I vote thick girl with LHP no one can compete with.

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

mcidcbcmd wrote:Thick girl with proper LHP. If your 158 had that, I’m going with YL.. but 6ye has that in the bag. I vote thick girl with LHP no one can compete with.

i am waiting for the right moment to bring a yl158 home. The weight will be an interesting battle but hella worth it. I wonder if they could lighten the body by having her calfs have say an 1.25 inch of TPE then a foam core to shape the calf, then for the thighs have a good 3.5/4 inches of tpe then a foam core to lighten it.
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

wynncamp52

Post by wynncamp52 »

Tall thick dolls are a dime a dozen out there. YL offers several tall dolls and some thick dolls. The problem with them is that they are far too heavy. Remember: These dolls are nothing but dead weight and can be quite cumbersome for sex. Doll manufacturers should work on creating lighter, more manageable fatties. I'm not sure how they could do that. If they could, I might buy one and try it out.

I voted small. Dolls that are 30kg. or less are easily manageable enough to not ruin the mood. Also, I can fit and arrange more of them on my bed at one time. When I finish with one I move onto the next one with relative ease. Lighter dolls are definitely easier to move into the bathtub for a wash, as well.

Savory123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Savory123 »

Big booty 50 inch doll light weight with the correct VAGNAL AND ANAL HOLE PLACEMENT WE need ISSUE FIXED NOW !!

Dollixan
Former Member

Post by Dollixan »

The YL 140 with bigger aaaaaaass :)
Dollixan on Twitter

My Dolls:
WM 150 M Cup
YL 155 D greyish Vamp
YL 160
OR/Doll's Lounge T115
OR/Doll's Lounge T150 Cup C