WM 164J from BCD

Reviews on Booty Call Dolls Sales and Services
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Sales and Support experience reviews.
Product reviews should be posted in the manufacturer review forum, unless the product is exclusive offered by this vendor.
All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM 164J from BCD

Post by Unwritten »

My 164J arrived on Monday Oct 11th. Order was placed Sept 1st, but China's 'Golden Week' holiday added a week to the process as she was finished the day before they went on break, and didn't actually ship until it was over. Shipping took 3 days as the path to me avoided NY and CA customs.

About the doll before I talk about Jeff at BCD. 164J with heads 319 & 369. Tan skin, fixed vagina, standing feet, gel breasts, and articulated fingers(FINALLY!). She was packed similar to all my WM girls with a few differences. Extra warning labels outside the box on bright red stickers spoke of extreme fragility, and one even showed which way to place the box if put vertically. The vertical label worried me a bit as I had foot damage on my 156C from that being done, but when opened I found she was shipped in socks and wearing a pair of white canvas shoes. A most appreciated extra protection. The other difference was the hands. They were wrapped rather lightly compared to my other 3 dolls. I don't know if this was purposely done, or someone was a bit lazy, as it was the same materials, just loosely done.

First thing I noticed after I got her out and standing was the length of her legs. They are actually longer than my 166C. Matter of fact with the 319 head on I measure her at 165cm as well(164 w/369 as it is a smaller head). I do wish her body was an inch longer, taken away from the legs, but she's still gorgeous.

The gel breasts are amazing. Soft as my 166c hollows, but without the empty feeling when you squeeze. Nice and jiggly, but still not as jiggly as shown in the WM video, but close. The articulated hands are wonderful. Feel a lot sturdier, more realistic, and will be great for photography. I did have an early finger poke on a thumb, but it was easily fixed. Her right hand does seem to be done slightly wrong as the tpe is thinner by were the thumb and wrist connect. From a photographer standpoint it actually adds realism, but I'll have to be very careful of it. She has a camel toe "coinslot" vagina with no labia. I've never been a real camel toe enthusiast, but hers is done oh so well! Little wrinkles highlight the shape perfectly. Definitely going to have to do some panties pulled up shots in the future. Just looks made for any picture that shows it off. The LHP is greatly improved over all my other girls. Still not perfect but close. I did a blind test reaching down to feel, and took a second to find the holes as I was so use to the forward placement. Her butt is beautiful only surpassed by my 166c in roundness. I think the 166C, 174G are the only 2 WM's I would rate higher visually, but it's bigger size overall does make a run at the 166c's tactile sensation.

My biggest 2 gripes about her design are the aforementioned body/legs, and her neck. It is a bit long. More so in person than pictures, and I don't think she'll ever look natural in anything but long hair wigs. I think both were done to keep weight down, and don't ruin her look, but could have enhanced it for sure if that length was added to the body. The weight feels lighter than my 162E which I was a bit worried about with the longer legs making her more akward. I haven't weighed her, but she is listed as lighter.

As for Jeff at BCD. He did a great job! First off, I saved $300 over the next closest priced vendor that was offering all the upgrades free. He answered my emails quickly with 90% of his responses coming back in around an hour. Compared to a day or two from my last vendor this was awesome! When the responses did take longer because he had to wait for WM he'd tell me it would take a few days. Only thing he could improve upon is the length and detail of his messages. It sometimes left me with more questions. Not sure if this was because I've been a board member for almost 5 years, and he assumed I'd understand his meaning or what.

Jeff really shined however when the 369 head didn't fit properly. He spent the day emailing back and forth with me and WM until we figured it out, and got it to work. Nothing but praise for him in figuring out what to do, and explaining it to a guy like me who has 2 left thumbs when it comes to tools or anything with metal parts. WM, seeing the back of the head almost an inch off the neck, should never has sent it out with out fixing it to work in the first place though. I will being going through BCD from now on, and wish I had dumped my 1st vendor in favor of Jeff after my 1st bad experience with my 1st doll. Thank you BCD!! :multi: :multi: :multi:

INFORMATIONS