www.6yedollglobal.com/

Sophia Boom Boom - 6YE 161 J CUP BBW!!

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sophia Boom Boom - 6YE 161 J CUP BBW!!

Post by NINJASEX »

Thank you Norbud, I have a few more from her yellow bikini shoot. Enjoy!

And for those ninja watchers... get da KY ready :mrgreen:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Nice shots :thumbs_up: Do you have a slightly small sports bra, that makes her almost spill out to wear? :D
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

She enjoy recreating herself , what a b@tch ! Effortless atraction

Each time i see the thread updated , i am excited as hell to open it, but at the same , i am frustated AF when i realize that i dont own yet a 161J
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

Can you share links and sizes of all the clothes you got for her? I’m pre-buying stuff for my own one that I’m gonna treat myself for my birthday in September. First doll if you don’t count this one -->removed non verified vendor<--
Last edited by Swan on Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove non verified vender link

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:21 am Can you share links and sizes of all the clothes you got for her? I’m pre-buying stuff for my own one that I’m gonna treat myself for my birthday in September. First doll if you don’t count this one -->removed non verified vendor<--
hi there, you've made a perfect choice, this doll is outstanding.
If my experience can help, first and foremost try buying white or clear colours as dark colours could stain your doll.
If you do go for dark colours, wash them a couple of times first and then try them on a TPE insert to see if it stains, the better the quality material (and higher price) the more likely it is it won't stain.
Secondly, the sizes change by quite a lot especially if you use Alibaba, Shein and so on (Shein is probably better). However, as a rule of thumb, size L should fit her. Also, try buying stretchy clothes. It's kinda trial and error with some clothes.
I got some professional bras and intimate clothes from poinsettiastyle.co.uk which doesn't come cheep but their staff is of high quality and their sizes fit my Kate amazingly, her bra is 30j and her pants 14 in UK sizes. Note such sizes like 30j are very hard to find (161j has relatively small waist, under bra, shoulders, but massive booty and boobs in comparison to real women).
Also, avoid any long sleeves as they're always too long, but especially, they're hard to put them on your doll as the arms don't stretch all the way up in a vertical position, so you risk either tearing the clothes or damaging your doll.
Hope this helps and let us know once you get her. She is the best doll on the market.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:34 pm
Bcgibson wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:21 am Can you share links and sizes of all the clothes you got for her? I’m pre-buying stuff for my own one that I’m gonna treat myself for my birthday in September. First doll if you don’t count this one -->removed non verified vendor<--
hi there, you've made a perfect choice, this doll is outstanding.
If my experience can help, first and foremost try buying white or clear colours as dark colours could stain your doll.
If you do go for dark colours, wash them a couple of times first and then try them on a TPE insert to see if it stains, the better the quality material (and higher price) the more likely it is it won't stain.
Secondly, the sizes change by quite a lot especially if you use Alibaba, Shein and so on (Shein is probably better). However, as a rule of thumb, size L should fit her. Also, try buying stretchy clothes. It's kinda trial and error with some clothes.
I got some professional bras and intimate clothes from poinsettiastyle.co.uk which doesn't come cheep but their staff is of high quality and their sizes fit my Kate amazingly, her bra is 30j and her pants 14 in UK sizes. Note such sizes like 30j are very hard to find (161j has relatively small waist, under bra, shoulders, but massive booty and boobs in comparison to real women).
Also, avoid any long sleeves as they're always too long, but especially, they're hard to put them on your doll as the arms don't stretch all the way up in a vertical position, so you risk either tearing the clothes or damaging your doll.
Hope this helps and let us know once you get her. She is the best doll on the market.
Thanks it took a lot of research to finally be happy with a decision. If it wasn’t just right with reviews, factory and user photos, plus videos of the awesome booty and boob jiggle and I kept having to look after previously looking at 5 dolls, then this was the one. Now to wait three months till I can afford it!
I’m looking for relatively cheap clothes. Do you have any suggestions when looking on Amazon? I bought a stretchy polyester white nurse outfit for my torso doll and a swim suit that would act like a bra for her. With a mesh cover for her arms. I’d like to find something similar for her legs and possibly buy what you said but an actual bra I’m finding that keeping them covered in clothes helps keeps the dust off and cleaning is much easier.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08WYZVK ... asin_title
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08ZJF6L ... asin_title
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09NVXLY ... asin_title

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:01 pm
Thanks it took a lot of research to finally be happy with a decision. If it wasn’t just right with reviews, factory and user photos, plus videos of the awesome booty and boob jiggle and I kept having to look after previously looking at 5 dolls, then this was the one. Now to wait three months till I can afford it!
I’m looking for relatively cheap clothes. Do you have any suggestions when looking on Amazon? I bought a stretchy polyester white nurse outfit for my torso doll and a swim suit that would act like a bra for her. With a mesh cover for her arms. I’d like to find something similar for her legs and possibly buy what you said but an actual bra I’m finding that keeping them covered in clothes helps keeps the dust off and cleaning is much easier.
sexy clothes indeed. I'd go for size L but don't quote me if they won't fit great, check the sizes well in the description. You can also add a dust bag for storage when purchasing the doll, but if you go for a piece of clothes to cover her then you could buy a satin robe.
Btw, I've never used amazon for clothes. I've always used shine and joom for cheep clothes, but I know you guys on the other side of the pond tend to use different sites sometimes. Amazon is big in Europe as well but not for clothes tbh.
Cheers

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:03 pm
Bcgibson wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:01 pm
sexy clothes indeed. I'd go for size L but don't quote me if they won't fit great, check the sizes well in the description. You can also add a dust bag for storage when purchasing the doll, but if you go for a piece of clothes to cover her then you could buy a satin robe.
Btw, I've never used amazon for clothes. I've always used shine and joom for cheep clothes, but I know you guys on the other side of the pond tend to use different sites sometimes. Amazon is big in Europe as well but not for clothes tbh.
Cheers
Shein is also on Amazon, it’s just more convenient to shop on there using the wishlist feature and already have an account.
How tall is your doll when you hang it? I found the perfect hanging rack with a bag that fits on the rod so I can turn it around for privacy and guests and family would never see it.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095KC1HPP/?c ... _lig_dp_it
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0897NF1JB/?c ... _lig_dp_it

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:11 pm
Shein is also on Amazon, it’s just more convenient to shop on there using the wishlist feature and already have an account.
How tall is your doll when you hang it? I found the perfect hanging rack with a bag that fits on the rod so I can turn it around for privacy and guests and family would never see it.
almost like a doll with a head, bear in mind a rack has to be sturdy enough to hold the weight of the doll

Bcgibson

Post by Bcgibson »

adymoro wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:42 pm
Bcgibson wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:11 pm
almost like a doll with a head, bear in mind a rack has to be steady enough to hold the weight of the doll
It looks sturdy enough, do you have a link to a forum here that covers this weight? I’ve been looking and can’t find anything that people use for our size.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Bcgibson wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:49 pm
It looks sturdy enough, do you have a link to a forum here that covers this weight? I’ve been looking and can’t find anything that people use for our size.
not much about it, but you can open a new thread with a question on how to move a doll and hopefully someone will chime in.
Btw, you let her sit on the edge of bed, your arms under her buttocks, you lift her from your squatting position and make her lean on you so her boobs hug your upper chest and you stand up. To put her back on the bed you "fall" with her on the mattress, once in bed it's easy, put her limbs in the right place first and then roll her over, or just lift her by her waist.

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Finally found a super soft, semi transparent shirt, that perfect wraps around those amazing tits and thic waist :multi: :multi:

Fits well both on Cindy - 173 WM, Pamela Smash, and now Sophia Boom Boom. I recommend if you're looking for a sexy, super soft, shirt to wrap around your honey's big boobies :mrgreen:
"OThread & Co. Women's Basic Crop Tops Stretchy Casual Scoop Neck Racerback Sports Crop Tank Top" - on Amazon. Made from 95% Modal, 5% Spandex.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Norbud

Post by Norbud »

Nice, can't be easy to find tight clothes that suit her :thumbs_up: :D
The world needs more catgirls. Check out Vanilla's latest eye candy page for more cat pictures!
Elsa Babe 150cm Silicone & 160cm TPE - ZHB001, ZHB003, DHR003, XHC001.
YL head #193.

MashiMaron

Post by MashiMaron »

I’m also very curious how she look like when she arrived. Both of you cheers for now for later. A lot of boom boom boom in the bedroom

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Norbud wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:51 am Nice, can't be easy to find tight clothes that suit her :thumbs_up: :D
It's been a fun ride finding gear for Sophia BooM BooM. Luckily, because of the other thic dolls before her, it gives me a great idea of what size she is.
MashiMaron wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:42 pm I’m also very curious how she look like when she arrived. Both of you cheers for now for later. A lot of boom boom boom in the bedroom
This was Sophia BooM BooM, day 1 of arrival, oh the memories! :multi: :multi:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

INFORMATIONS