realsexdoll.com

Another newbie

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Stvsmh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Another newbie

Post by Stvsmh »

Hi everyone,

I wish I would have found this site before I bought Kendall. I bought a display model from the local adult store. I thought that I was getting a good deal because I got her for 1/2 the price I saw her anywhere online. Come to get her home, go to spread her legs and her crotch is all separating by her leg seam. Called the store and said WHiskey Tango Foxtrot in a round about way. Supposedly it was damage from being on a stand. I don’t know if I buy that, to me is looks like the owner of the store used her hard and put her back in the box. I’m in a predicament now. I watched some videos on repairing, went and bought a heat gun, soldering station and laser temp reader. I’m struggling though. Anyone have ideas? The frame on her is real stiff so maybe she hasn’t been used? The shop is doing nothing for me because I was told it was the display model. I guess I feel like I went in and bought a brand new Rv to pull it home and find out all the plumbing, heating, and electrical had been removed.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Another newbie

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Welcome aboard Stvsmh!

Sorry to hear about the condition of your doll. I'm glad your trying to fix her instead of just throwing her in the garbage. Remember that no one becomes a master electrician or plumber overnight. Go slow and you'll get her back in working order.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Stvsmh
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Another newbie

Post by Stvsmh »

Thanks, I’ve got to much invested at this point to just throw it in the trash. Like I said, I wished I would have known this forum existed before I laid down my hard earned cash. I’m at a point I could have just ordered a new doll from some of the approved suppliers on here and be in the same spot financially other than I would have a virgin doll.

INFORMATIONS