www.funwestdoll.com

Latex inflatable vendor

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Mouette

Latex inflatable vendor

Post by Mouette »

After doing lots of researches, I finally found a vendor that's still selling inflatable latex dolls.
https://yapx.ru/v/IzaAa

I'm very interested in getting a latex inflatable doll. I wonder if anyone tried them. Are they good? What are the characteristics -- especially compared to stuffed dolls like Teddy Babes, Valentina Girls, Textile Doll, etc.? I like light and warm dolls that are cuddly.

Big_J
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Latex inflatable vendor

Post by Big_J »

I'm pretty sure it's the same seller but new website as talked about here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=121847. There are several other threads about it. It seems the consensus is they are very good dolls but most people that ordered them never got the doll or their money back.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Mouette wrote:I'm very interested in getting a latex inflatable doll. I wonder if anyone tried them. Are they good? What are the characteristics -- especially compared to stuffed dolls like Teddy Babes, Valentina Girls, Textile Doll, etc.? I like light and warm dolls that are cuddly.
Well, I've never owned an inflatable, but if warm and cuddly is your preference, I'd go with Valentina Girl. I have one of their cuddle models and I can't say enough good things about her or the company. Most warm and cuddly doll I've ever owned! Plus, they can be customized any way you like.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Yup this is simply another attempt by "this" Russian concern to sell thru another name & web site - as the previous name & web site; got lots of static from very poor customer service and explanation of shipping - and to customers never getting their product

The air doll does inflate very big and has many good qualities, but also has just as many bad problems with quality control being a big issue as these air dolls are hand made - and loose air from all over due to poor quality build to poor valve design

As this is an inflatable doll board, I will not comment on solid dolls - but inflatables do have their good features to themselves - however this is one air doll I don't think many can recommend - nor will I - unless you know how to deal with inflatable doll repairs - and worse loss of your money if the product never comes thru :!:

Stay inflated

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Thank you very much for the info. I searched and went through all the related posts on this forum. As I'm not good at repairing, I decided not to order this one. Thank you for saving lots of money, time, and trouble for me !!

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

Mr Franz, by the way, Palomina from VG and Sheba from TB are on the way to me. Very much looking forward to welcoming them soon !!

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

I have 2 Dekunobo dolls at home. Not much mentioned in this forum maybe because international sourcing isn't easy...?

-->link removed non-approved vendor<--
Last edited by Swan on Sun Jun 04, 2023 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: non-approved vendor and rule 1

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

In Japan, there's also Tierra doll that's not mentioned here much. It's as realistic as Textile Dolls, and the guy, who seems to make dolls as a side job, seems open to customisations.

https://hitogata.x.fc2.com/sp/index.html

Blog:
http://tierradoll.blog.fc2.com/

The guy seems very legitimate, but I have no idea if he speaks English or is willing to ship internationally.

Ok, I'm getting very much off the topic (latex dolls) now so I'll shut up.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Well, the latex inflatable market is quite a sad state of affairs, recently...
That is indeed the same russian guy I tried to buy a doll from, but I also never received anything, sadly.
I wouldn't recommend it, but it seems to be your only option if you REALLY want latex, these days...

Samuele6

Post by Samuele6 »

I'm looking for a latex doll too.

But thanks to your messages I will not be fooled.
I really don't know if I will ever get one. In the meantime I play online games like Jerkdolls.

Which model would you recommend for me to start with? :?

Mouette

Post by Mouette »

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Oh yeah, you got catfish as well. But those guys always seem to have a massive backlog...

ballooner
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ballooner »

I waited for a long time, but got it the body into my hands. her body shape is better than any of the inflatable

Olwyn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Olwyn »

So Latexcatfish is still in business? I sent them an email over a week ago to confirm they are still around, but I haven't got any reply yet.

solitaryman1424

Post by solitaryman1424 »

At this time you can't order anything from russia as it is santioned by the U,S., not even a woman can't fly out of russia, sorry.

INFORMATIONS