reallovesexdolls.com

Thanks RLSD! Just ordered the 3rd muse

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Thanks RLSD! Just ordered the 3rd muse

Post by Rock13 »

...another WM163C/Fair with head #398 and I selected the #188 as a backup for my beloved Hadleigh... just in case she needs to do the Cylon reassignment routine someday. The #398 is telling me that her name is 'Kendall', but we'll see what she says when she gets here. If you're thinking that you should wait for Black Friday or whatever, just consider that with the coupon code RLSD is offering right now you get a whole bunch of upgrades for free (articulated hands, tongue, etc, a $200 discount, and free shipping. I figured I'd better strike while the iron's hot.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Thanks RLSD! Just ordered the 3rd muse

Post by Unwritten »

Congrats on the order Rock! :glou: Hope she gets her "passport photos" taken quick, and gets to you safe and sound. :) I'm surprised her name doesn't start w/an 'H' though. ;)

Rocket69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Rocket69 »

Congrats Rock!!! Good for you and wow three girls, you're gonna be busy :lol:
Cindy #273 & Carmen #326 - Sharing a WM 166C

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

That's awesome, Rock. Congrats!
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Unwritten wrote:Congrats on the order Rock! :glou: Hope she gets her "passport photos" taken quick, and gets to you safe and sound. :) I'm surprised her name doesn't start w/an 'H' though. ;)
Thanks, Unwritten! I may have to contact one of the mods and ask them to edit the title of my Double H Ranch topic.
Rocket69 wrote:Congrats Rock!!! Good for you and wow three girls, you're gonna be busy :lol:
Thanks, Rocket69! I'm already busy with two, so I figured I might as well go for it while RLSD is offering the coupon code and so many upgrades for free.
Jimmy_71 wrote:That's awesome, Rock. Congrats!
Thanks, Jimmy_71!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Awesome ROCK!! Congratulations!!

Don't Forget the pictures buddy!
8)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Wolverine wrote:Awesome ROCK!! Congratulations!!

Don't Forget the pictures buddy!
8)
Thanks, Wolverine! I sure won't.

Link to the H2K Ranch

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

congrats! had to look it up, but 398 is really pretty!

let me know how the new articulated hands work out. i am envious of anyone who has them!
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

AtomicPunk wrote:congrats! had to look it up, but 398 is really pretty!

let me know how the new articulated hands work out. i am envious of anyone who has them!
Hello, AtomicPunk! After some negotiations back in April regarding hand skeletons wherein I expressed my intent to install MannequinFan's skeletons in my WM164D, WM offered to remove their palm plates and wires to facilitate the conversion, but a few weeks later offered to include a a pair of their new hand skeletons as long as I was willing to install them myself. So, they sent me a doll with floppy hands and forearms with two small wrist incisions through which to install the new hand skeletons with the proviso that I was forbidden to post images of the skeletal bits until they were ready to let the cat out of the bag. I consider them to be a quantum improvement and if you ever find yourself in the market for a pal for your cutiepie Alita, then I'd highly recommend the upgrade.

After installation, I posted a posing and performance test here:

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=141807&hilit=WM+a ... s&start=90

Link to the H2K Ranch

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

Rock13 wrote: I consider them to be a quantum improvement and if you ever find yourself in the market for a pal for your cutiepie Alita, then I'd highly recommend the upgrade.
Nice you had a sneak preview! If Alita needs a new bod down the road, she'll get a nice 2.0 upgrade :)

I am slowly getting the nerve to pick up MF's handset and DIY it. My only fear is not having the right connector. But obviously, if many of you have already accomplished the conversion, I'm just being protective. LOL. Or maybe wait and see if WM offers hands as an upgrade kit? Decisions, descisions.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

AtomicPunk wrote:
Rock13 wrote: I consider them to be a quantum improvement and if you ever find yourself in the market for a pal for your cutiepie Alita, then I'd highly recommend the upgrade.
Nice you had a sneak preview! If Alita needs a new bod down the road, she'll get a nice 2.0 upgrade :)

I am slowly getting the nerve to pick up MF's handset and DIY it. My only fear is not having the right connector. But obviously, if many of you have already accomplished the conversion, I'm just being protective. LOL. Or maybe wait and see if WM offers hands as an upgrade kit? Decisions, descisions.
I think the reasons that I got the hand sets separately was that A) they were almost ready to launch and B) I think my plan sort of pissed them off. :lol:

The bad news is that I think, based on photos of the exact same sets posted by all of the Jinsan Group manufacturers, that they're being fashioned by a subcontractor/subsidiary and they're probably bound by their agreements to only supply the hands to the doll makers. They'd rather sell you a whole new doll than compete for the hand skeleton supply with what might be a significant aftermarket demand. What I can tell you is that the MannequinFan hands are pretty easy to assemble and install- finding the right hardware is pretty easy, too. If you decide to try it, please don't hesitate to hit me up for technical advice based on my experience with them. I believe that our friend Trick700 has also installed at least one set, perhaps more. TDF is here to help... and we're not even from the government! :wink:

Link to the H2K Ranch

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Wow! Exciting news! Can't wait to see her :)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

YungSynth wrote:Wow! Exciting news! Can't wait to see her :)
Thanks, YungSynth! Me neither. The girls of the Double H Ranch are pretty excited too.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS