reallovesexdolls.com

Plans for Zelex?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Plans for Zelex?

Post by ZombieWinter »

RLSD appears to have a loyal following, and it's got me interested. I went to your website and did some price comparisons with other vendors...

Now I'm VERY interested in RLSD. :D

However, there's no Zelex. :( Are there any plans on carrying them on your site?
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Plans for Zelex?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

ZombieWinter wrote:RLSD appears to have a loyal following, and it's got me interested. I went to your website and did some price comparisons with other vendors...

Now I'm VERY interested in RLSD. :D

However, there's no Zelex. :( Are there any plans on carrying them on your site?
Yes! Yes! You bet! We are adding Zelex behind the scenes as we speak! They will be live very soon!

They are stunningly gorgeous!

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

If you are stuck on Zelex, then I'd advise you to wait awhile longer for RLSD to go live with the brand- they're a stellar vendor.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

Rock13 wrote:If you are stuck on Zelex, then I'd advise you to wait awhile longer for RLSD to go live with the brand- they're a stellar vendor.
RLSD has some rabid fans. It's interesting to see such loyalty for a vendor. They must be doing something right.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

ZombieWinter wrote:
Rock13 wrote:If you are stuck on Zelex, then I'd advise you to wait awhile longer for RLSD to go live with the brand- they're a stellar vendor.
RLSD has some rabid fans. It's interesting to see such loyalty for a vendor. They must be doing something right.
RLSD knows this business and has come through for me every time- even when my custom requests were extraordinary.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS