http://www.climax-doll.com/

140cm Horse Doll - CLM(Climax Doll)

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
kritik4lm4ss

Re: 140cm Horse Doll - CLM(Climax Doll)

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

I think this is fantastic. As it stands, it's appearance is not my cup of tea (I don't mind the idea of a horse-like head, just not quite a fan of this one), but getting hooves, or even digitigrade legs, on a doll would be incredibly tempting. I love to see experiments in design!

Edit: now I'm down the rabbit hole of what other fantasy demi-humans we could see. I'd love to see a 100cm doll with the legs replaced with two or three feet of silicone tail (articulation would be a bonus), but a little Naga lady sounds nice. A full size version would be interesting but ungodly heavy.
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

kritik4lm4ss wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:18 pm Edit: now I'm down the rabbit hole of what other fantasy demi-humans we could see. I'd love to see a 100cm doll with the legs replaced with two or three feet of silicone tail (articulation would be a bonus), but a little Naga lady sounds nice. A full size version would be interesting but ungodly heavy.
+1, mermaids too
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Krampamus Prime wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:04 pm anyone else wanna see a centaur?
viewtopic.php?t=154114

As a matter of fact, yes. The target deadline is October because I have other projects first in the queue.

Rev. Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

kritik4lm4ss

Post by kritik4lm4ss »

ZombieWinter wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:30 pm
kritik4lm4ss wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:18 pm Edit: now I'm down the rabbit hole of what other fantasy demi-humans we could see. I'd love to see a 100cm doll with the legs replaced with two or three feet of silicone tail (articulation would be a bonus), but a little Naga lady sounds nice. A full size version would be interesting but ungodly heavy.
+1, mermaids too
Oh, yes! I think we're geniuses, but likely looking too far ahead. :) I suspect we're not far away from some dragon heads though, that feels like it'd probably be a fairly popular item. It's not too far off from the size of something like the horse head in the OP, a little modeling and sculpting and they're there.
Moderation in all things - including moderation.

Alice - Elsa Babe 150cm Inoue Miu
From the Imagination of the Protagonist

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

kritik4lm4ss wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 12:30 am
ZombieWinter wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:30 pm
+1, mermaids too
Oh, yes! I think we're geniuses, but likely looking too far ahead. :) I suspect we're not far away from some dragon heads though, that feels like it'd probably be a fairly popular item. It's not too far off from the size of something like the horse head in the OP, a little modeling and sculpting and they're there.
I'd prefer a half breed naga- snake lower half, human from the boobs up. For the arms, a gradiant reptilian fade starting from the elbows reaching full scales at the wrist, and claws on the fingertips.
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

Bit of a long face, dontcha think?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Hits the nail on the head for me :)

Re: Why so many...?
Post by hqwebsite » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:51 pm
viewtopic.php?p=2167313#p2167313

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

This Horsey Doll looks like something out of someone's subconscious dream, or Surrealist painting come to life, the humanoid cat head I have seen here on TDF sort of works for me in some Sience Fiction kinda way but this, no...No Horsey Sauce for me 🐴

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I would see this female satyr frolicking in the woods on the slopes of Mount Olympus.
As I would see Egyptian deities with animal heads.
There are also many dolls with enlarged breasts or abnormally thin waists, which deviate greatly from realism. And that's fine (although most of the dolls I'd most like to have in my home are very realistic).

If the doll world is not there to allow variety and sometimes fantasy, why make dolls? We might as well be satisfied with the banality that real life often generously provides.

PS: I highly recommend to go and see the female orca that The Doll Laboratory is showing in his thread right now: absolutely stunning ! :D
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

We should always be encouraging creativity and innovation among both forum members and manufacturers.

Every new doll design or tpe formulation yields data and inspiration for the next thing someone dreams up. Look at how far dolls have come in the last five years alone.

Doll enthusiasts, tinkerers, manufacturers -- we are contributing to the evolution of this niche we share. The more we support with words and dollars the more our dreams are realized.

Look at Climax's selection of dolls. This is a company with a bold and creative spirit. Some manufacturers are too timid or complacent to do something as simple as offer a torso version of a popular model; meanwhile Climax is up at the plate, swinging and taking chances, trying for a hit that will have us sitting up in our seats.

Is a horse doll for everyone? Nope.
But no doll exists in a vacuum. Everyone's favourite doll, whatever it is, was inspired by the one that came before.
I for one applaud Climax for their willingness to keep coming to us with designs that surprise, inspire and very often titillate!

:glou:

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

I have to say nay!
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

If they would just offer those legs on a normal girl frame, advertise her with satyr or faun horns and pointed ears they might have that home run of which you speak. SE dolls is making a mint off of their attractive, slender elves/fairies just due to the heads. Imagine if someone has a faun body for sale...
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MinniMagg

Post by MinniMagg »

Jar Jar Binks from the Star Wars movie sends his approval

Attachments
3e06421c9061164cd70fb21b5712ab32f5-17-jar-jar-binks.rsquare.w330.jpg
3e06421c9061164cd70fb21b5712ab32f5-17-jar-jar-binks.rsquare.w330.jpg (14.83 KiB) Viewed 704 times

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

FatesArrow wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:02 am We should always be encouraging creativity and innovation among both forum members and manufacturers.

Every new doll design or tpe formulation yields data and inspiration for the next thing someone dreams up. Look at how far dolls have come in the last five years alone.

Doll enthusiasts, tinkerers, manufacturers -- we are contributing to the evolution of this niche we share. The more we support with words and dollars the more our dreams are realized.

Look at Climax's selection of dolls. This is a company with a bold and creative spirit. Some manufacturers are too timid or complacent to do something as simple as offer a torso version of a popular model; meanwhile Climax is up at the plate, swinging and taking chances, trying for a hit that will have us sitting up in our seats.

Is a horse doll for everyone? Nope.
But no doll exists in a vacuum. Everyone's favourite doll, whatever it is, was inspired by the one that came before.
I for one applaud Climax for their willingness to keep coming to us with designs that surprise, inspire and very often titillate!

:glou:
Very true :) I find climax doll one of the most underrated and excellent doll makers in the business :)

ufomanuap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ufomanuap »

Best doll I have ever seen...hands down,!

INFORMATIONS