http://www.climax-doll.com/

140cm Horse Doll - CLM(Climax Doll)

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 140cm Horse Doll - CLM(Climax Doll)

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Neigh lad...Neigh!
Now what about a doll based on a flying squirrel? You simply lift the arms from the side of the doll body and find web style wings attached to the back.
Mind you I've heard that some guys and girls have found this occurrence has happened to their doll's even though it was not a chosen option.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

I think thats about the creepiest thing I've ever seen. Its going to haunt my nightmares.

onelove
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by onelove »

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

They're adorable :thumbs_up:

Kandicaine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kandicaine »

The body is good. The nipples are… strange. The head needs ears and some kind of brushing (like how eyebrows are done) to make it look like hair (like an actual horse). The lips are also a bit weird, shouldn’t have lipstick or be a different color from the muzzle.

The head also needs to be about 2x larger.

I think for a project like this you’d really be better going with a my little pony “cute” design over realism.
Katya - Starpery 167E viewtopic.php?t=158234

I also make music. https://soundcloud.com/illeptik

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Not that CLM needs any defending, bu I do believe that this doll was a custom job for a specific customer who paid the sculpting and molding fees. So the pony is exactly what the man with the cash wanted. He just gave CLM the rights to sell this pretty pony to others who might appreciate it.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Oh holy hell .....

I CAN NOT UNSEE THAT IMAGE !!!
(Time for a very stiff drink)

Sorry, not my cup of tea .. but for guy who custom ordered it then great.
If other folks have a farm fetish or other kink, well whatever rocks your boat.

HOWEVER ....

I'm not sure if this is a great thing for listing and widespread sales and such.
The doll community is already dealing with crazed customs inspectors on the lookout for dolls that might be "too young".
Plus all the articles and holy roller crazies that see sex dolls as perverted.
Can you image the first customs inspector that open the box to find a full featured "riding toy" inside?
Would the doll community then have to deal with accusations of bestiality ??
Just wondering if that is a can of worms worth opening ...
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

There will always be enough Taliban, preachers, good people convinced of their high moral value... To condemn adult dolls whatever they are (just read a number of comments posted in the newspaper that positively presented Tasha-Marie, Alita and Celestina...).
So trying to appease those who hate dolls by considering their production according to their supposed criteria seems to me an illusory strategy.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Oh I have no plan, idea or desire to appease the moral chowderheads that dislike dolls. Hating on stuff and condemning others seems to their their preferred kink.
I see your point after looking at the articles. Yet you could have a benign article about flowers and some idiot would rant and rave and spew hate about some aspect of it. Easier to troll and tear stuff down, I guess.

But I was just thinking that if you already have smoldering embers and flicks of flame, is it wise to throw gasoline (or petrol) on those embers?
Such as listing it for open and available sale ....
Just wondering.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Once the hate crowd get it into their heads about the function of plant stamen, birds & bees, then hold onto your hats folks, gunna be a wild ride :whistle:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

:haha4:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Now just hold your horses there Wheezer! You need to rein in your fears of the vanilla masses. We have elves, fairies, anime girls, Jessica Rabbit, hell Hunt the Shunt is hopping on Bugs Bunny's sister!
Some fella here is bronco busting an adorable blue dragon. I'm sure the image in some Conservative Christians imagination of me pounding the stuffing out of a life sized Raggedy Ann made them clean out the kids closet. Elsa babe is scooping up money like cat poop out of a litter box with their adult-themed FurReal pets. And I hope Mattel is getting kickbacks from fleshlight because every time a My Size Barbie is sold, so is the fleshlight insert for it. (And y'all think I'm not listening to you in confessional, HA!)
So should CLM hold back on their Mare for the Masses? I say NEIGH!
We are already knee deep in the stall muck of unbridled fantasy fuckery that I wouldn't turn this cart around even if I had the reins.

Besides, my blow up sheep from the 90's has so much duck tape on it you can hardly recognize her. You could say that she's in a baaaaad way.

Proud Country Boy,
Reverend Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Well I defer to all those who see no reason to fear the wrath of the religious and righteous buffoons who make may take offense to an equine effigy with full working sexual parts.
Already we have elves, fairies, furry critters, aliens and a raft of other species replicated in TPE and silicone that submit to our lusts and carnal desires.
Nobody seems to get upset as we ravage and defile them on a daily basis.

Yet this horse faced doll with hooves MIGHT raise the ire of the ministers and their minions.
For if you look closely, it does bear an uncanny resemblance to some of those ministers wives.

Just sayin'
...W...

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

Wheezer wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:55 am Yet this horse faced doll with hooves MIGHT raise the ire of the ministers and their minions.
For if you look closely, it does bear an uncanny resemblance to some of those ministers wives.

Just sayin'
...W...
:haha4: :haha4:
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Flying squirrels!
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

INFORMATIONS