reallovesexdolls.com

And So It Begins...

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: And So It Begins...

Post by seagull »

Soooo practical DG :)

PermanentSexHair

Post by PermanentSexHair »

So at what point does it become acceptable to start nagging for status updates? Ending week three of waiting, going on week four... :mrgreen:
"Many people have sex-elves. Only I have a sex Romulan."

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

PermanentSexHair wrote:So at what point does it become acceptable to start nagging for status updates? Ending week three of waiting, going on week four... :mrgreen:
Hi PSH! We will update you as soon as your doll is completed, so please don't worry! Until then she is in production.
However, please feel free to log in to your RLSD account and send us a message in your order and we'd be happy to ask the factory for a status update for you!
:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

PermanentSexHair

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
PermanentSexHair wrote:So at what point does it become acceptable to start nagging for status updates? Ending week three of waiting, going on week four... :mrgreen:
Hi PSH! We will update you as soon as your doll is completed, so please don't worry! Until then she is in production.
However, please feel free to log in to your RLSD account and send us a message in your order and we'd be happy to ask the factory for a status update for you!
:glou:
Stacey
HAH! Thanks for the update, I was being silly. I realize I still got quite a bit of time before I get an update. Gotta love the customer service so far. :D

PermanentSexHair

Hey so laaaaaaaast week I found out that said doll is on QC hold, as you found some issues that needed to be addressed before acceptance. Awesome. Ya'll mentioned that this is normal and few dolls pass QC on the first go.

About how long does it take to clear up this stuff? I'm guessing the actual answer is "it depends" :D but I was hoping for a clear-er timeframe if at all possible?

INFORMATIONS